Could ex-Ohio Governor John Kasich be hinting at a run for the GOP nomination ?

I would vote for Pelosi before I voted for Kasich. :eusa_hand:
pelosi1.jpg

He has NO chance.
He would if Dems could vote for him.
What if he and Tulsi go rogue and start a third party.....imagine that.

That'd be awesome!!
Trump would win 40 states.
And the creation of a viable third party to represent Americans.
It would be indies, green, reform , labor all rolled into one....a true Independent party.
DNC and RNC's worst nightmare - losing their one party control of our government.

Here he is this week on Jimmy Kimmel this week. ( who I never watch anymore since TDS set in)

I like Kasich a lot. He was the one I favored in 2016.

He's too old now.

It's a sign of how mentally ill Trumptards have become when they call this deeply religious fiscal conservative a RINO.

Kasich was the chief architect of the most fiscally responsible budget in the 20th century when he served in Congress. He then went on to become the governor of Ohio where he took that state from debt to surplus.

Kasich would have appointed pro-life judges, too. And not run the trillion dollar deficits Trump is. And he would not have had to pay off mistresses, and he would not have had one of the most corrupt administrations of all time.

Nor would he suck up to Putin.

Kasich is four years younger than Trump.

So who knows...

Here he is this week on Jimmy Kimmel this week. ( who I never watch anymore since TDS set in)

I like Kasich a lot. He was the one I favored in 2016.

He's too old now.

It's a sign of how mentally ill Trumptards have become when they call this deeply religious fiscal conservative a RINO.

Kasich was the chief architect of the most fiscally responsible budget in the 20th century when he served in Congress. He then went on to become the governor of Ohio where he took that state from debt to surplus.

Kasich would have appointed pro-life judges, too. And not run the trillion dollar deficits Trump is. And he would not have had to pay off mistresses, and he would not have had one of the most corrupt administrations of all time.

Nor would he suck up to Putin.

Singer , Mercer and a bunch of other billionaires got Trump elected , aside from Hillary being the worst possible choice after they cheated Bernie, but it certainly wasn't Russia.
the vulture Archives - Greg Palast

Forum List

Back