Could ex-Ohio Governor John Kasich be hinting at a run for the GOP nomination ?

What a weird waste of time this would be. This is Trump's party now.

Maybe he just wants Trump out of there so bad he's willing to just wound him enough for the general.

What a weird waste of time this would be. This is Trump's party now.

Maybe he just wants Trump out of there so bad he's willing to just wound him enough for the general.

How would Kasich wound him? By winning a couple of dozen delegates?

The only damage Kasich will do to anyone or anything is at the all you can eat buffet.

John Kasich lost the 2016 Republican Primary in Ohio to Donald Trump. If you want Kasich, vote Kasich.

He’s worn out his welcome.

It Must be The End of The World. Everyone in Ohio hates him.
Here he is this week on Jimmy Kimmel this week. ( who I never watch anymore since TDS set in)

I think Kucinich should run for Ohio governor.

He won't run. You guys can relax. On Republican side there will never be any debates, which is good because Kasich would make Trump look retarded. He won't run as an independent 3rd party, but if he did, it would give disaffected Republicans someone to vote for. I was disaffected gone independent in 2016. Wish I could have wasted my vote on him instead of the Libertarian guy I wasted my vote on. At least I didn't vote for the Democrat or the Republican candidates. Both of them sucked then and they both still suck now.

It would be indies, green, reform , labor all rolled into one....a true Independent party.
Never happen the groups are too diverse and could never agree on anything let alone a Presidential candidate

Here he is this week on Jimmy Kimmel this week. ( who I never watch anymore since TDS set in)

He won't run. You guys can relax. On Republican side there will never be any debates, which is good because Kasich would make Trump look retarded. He won't run as an independent 3rd party, but if he did, it would give disaffected Republicans someone to vote for. I was disaffected gone independent in 2016. Wish I could have wasted my vote on him instead of the Libertarian guy I wasted my vote on. At least I didn't vote for the Democrat or the Republican candidates. Both of them sucked then and they both still suck now.

On Republican side there will never be any debates, which is good because Kasich would make Trump look retarded.

Why would Kasich do any better in the debates than he did in 2016?

On Republican side there will never be any debates, which is good because Kasich would make Trump look retarded.

John Kasich wants to bring more illegal aliens into Ohio.

Well hell man, whose gonna mow his lawn and cook his meals for next to nothing?

Well hell man, whose gonna mow his lawn and cook his meals for next to nothing?

I turned my place into a nature preserve and mowing the lawn is a criminal offense, cutting a tree down is a capital offense.

Kasich would cheat and use truth and facts. Trump did not have a record of siding with Russia, talking down allies, pulling troops out to allow someone to move in and kill troops that had supported us, overruled UCMJ, attack dead people or their families, even Goldstar families, invited Russia, Ukraine and China, into our election process, got impeached, redirected money approved by both houses of congress from the military to his pet wall project, even though they would not give him the money when Republicans controlled both houses, got caught paying off strippers and other women when he was screwing around on another wife, told the volumn of lies and made ad homonym attack on everybody under the sun that pissed him off, not to mention inconsistent official policy that eve he does't support, damn my fingers are getting tired. Dude. Ammo against him is plentiful. There are other former Republicans that do not approve of trump either and now he has a record. Don't worry it ain't gonna happen. Trump will be the GOP candidate and he ain't gonna debate anyone except possibly the final Dem candidate. Get some popcorn. Enjoy the show.

Kasich would cheat and use truth and facts. Trump did not have a record of siding with Russia, talking down allies, pulling troops out to allow someone to move in and kill troops that had supported us, overruled UCMJ, attack dead people or their families, even Goldstar families, invited Russia, Ukraine and China, into our election process, got impeached, redirected money approved by both houses of congress from the military to his pet wall project, even though they would not give him the money when Republicans controlled both houses, got caught paying off strippers and other women when he was screwing around on another wife, told the volumn of lies and made ad homonym attack on everybody under the sun that pissed him off, not to mention inconsistent official policy that eve he does't support, damn my fingers are getting tired. Dude. Ammo against him is plentiful. There are other former Republicans that do not approve of trump either and now he has a record. Don't worry it ain't gonna happen. Trump will be the GOP candidate and he ain't gonna debate anyone except possibly the final Dem candidate. Get some popcorn. Enjoy the show.

Kasich would whine like a little bitch.
It worked for him in 2016.

Kasich would whine like a little bitch.
It worked for him in 2016.
Maybe. Don't think we will get to see. Bet he will be on political shows once in a while throughout the election, but he'll probably be paid to give on air opinion, but won't have to raise campaign money, this time.

Forum List

Back