Could Freedom Caucus give Cawthorn the boot over cocaine orgy accusations?

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
The group's chair, Scott Perry from PA, wants to have a little sit down with Cawthorn, and wants him to name names. Which is probably the best way for the Republicans to deal with this. Tell him to put up or shut up, and let him sink to save the rest of the ship (or survive if his constituents don't care that he made up a nonsensical lie).

Let's be clear everyone. There are no Congressional cocaine orgies in DC. These people are professionals, after all. They know better than to do crap like that in a city full of reporters. There are places for that kind of thing, and it's out of town. I happen to know for a fact that there's a hotel place on the northern Atlantic coast of Maryland that was specifically built back in the 60s for exactly that kind of nonsense. Political operatives would bring the male members of Congress there and basically use prostitutes as a form of bribery and lobbying. It's the whole reason the place was built.

The hotel is still there, but it's not really used like that anymore. New ownership. But because of its history it's still sometimes targeted for, uh...extracurricular shennanigans, from time to time. I also happen to know for a fact that Maria Butina was spotted there a couple years before Donald got elected. Don't ask me how I know, I can't reveal the details, and anyway I digress.

Cawthorn’s orgies-and-drugs comment stirs trouble within Freedom Caucus

Wow..the Freedom Cucks giving anyone the boot? Not gonna happen. :)
This is the best case scenario for Democrats. They might be feckless in their messaging...
But Republicans will eat their own. Division. Split them down the middle.
Let them turn on each other. :auiqs.jpg:

Well I am not sure their membership standards are very high, but it really doesn't matter if they boot him or not. He is still the representative for his district until at least January 3 and he is still bat-shit crazy and will vote in lock step. Bird of a feather and all that.

1648686445063.png

The group's chair, Scott Perry from PA, wants to have a little sit down with Cawthorn, and wants him to name names. Which is probably the best way for the Republicans to deal with this. Tell him to put up or shut up, and let him sink to save the rest of the ship (or survive if his constituents don't care that he made up a nonsensical lie).

Let's be clear everyone. There are no Congressional cocaine orgies in DC. These people are professionals, after all. They know better than to do crap like that in a city full of reporters. There are places for that kind of thing, and it's out of town. I happen to know for a fact that there's a hotel place on the northern Atlantic coast of Maryland that was specifically built back in the 60s for exactly that kind of nonsense. Political operatives would bring the male members of Congress there and basically use prostitutes as a form of bribery and lobbying. It's the whole reason the place was built.

The hotel is still there, but it's not really used like that anymore. New ownership. But because of its history it's still sometimes targeted for, uh...extracurricular shennanigans, from time to time. I also happen to know for a fact that Maria Butina was spotted there a couple years before Donald got elected. Don't ask me how I know, I can't reveal the details, and anyway I digress.

they had to add "key bump" to the dictionary

I remember Rush Limbaugh once saying about Progressive's it is all about the seriousness of the accusation, not whether the victim is innocent. Back when Herman Cain was running to take on the brown turd Obammy, there was a Democrat white woman who accused him of touching her inappropriately, and finally Herman got out of the race because it was a hit job by Democrats who hate black people. Talk about touching people inappropriately? Where is the outrage by the left on this guy?

1648687124539.png

Naive people do not know that ALL politicians are filthy, narcissistic scumbags. ALL OF THEM.

You know there are no orgies, how exactly?

To be quite frank, I could care less if they actually were having coke fueled orgies.

More power to them. Pass reasonable regulation and get the hell out of people's lives where you can and you got my vote. If you are a pastor or have massive orgies on a bed of heroine is utterly irrelevant.

Well I am not sure their membership standards are very high, but it really doesn't matter if they boot him or not. He is still the representative for his district until at least January 3 and he is still bat-shit crazy and will vote in lock step. Bird of a feather and all that.
Yep. Cawthorn is a very twisted young man. They should dump him.

Telling the truth is twisted? Of course it is. Asshole.
He admitted he was "exaggerating" (ie..lying) when he made those comments. Probably jealous that he didn't get invited.

The kid's an asshole and will probably be gone when he gets primaried out in May.

Wow, people want us to tolerate immoral behavior. At least Cawthorn is taking a stand.

I hope you are being sarcastic---of course the corrupt washington pols having orgies and do coke. There have been others ----that have come out showing this pattern--EPSTEIN, the WASHINGTON MADAME

Last edited:
Wild ass accusations without any proof is not 'taking a stand.' Indeed, it is an immoral act itself. It's called bearing false witness. AKA lying.
So these people are giving him invitations to an event that doesn't exist? I don't buy that.

Forum List

Back