Could It Happen.Imagine If Biden Or Bernie Collapses/Faint Like Hillary Did In 2016. Major Oops!

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:huh1: :iyfyus.jpg: :laugh: We all saw Hillary fall under her van. That probably cost her about 5 points, right? Now what are the chances, that either Joe or Bernie have a similar debacle sometime between now and the summer of 2020. Now this is assuming they are both still in the running.
In my opinion. Either candidate, passing out, especially in public, then sent to the ER,,odds are they will be done.
I wonder what Bernie's excuse will be after they wake him up with a reflibulator.:laughing0301:

and till this day, i still dont know why Hillary fell down/fainted

:huh1: :iyfyus.jpg: :laugh: We all saw Hillary fall under her van. That probably cost her about 5 points, right? Now what are the chances, that either Joe or Bernie have a similar debacle sometime between now and the summer of 2020. Now this is assuming they are both still in the running.
In my opinion. Either candidate, passing out, especially in public, then sent to the ER,,odds are they will be done.
I wonder what Bernie's excuse will be after they wake him up with a reflibulator.:laughing0301:
Or maybe have a mini stroke on network TV.

Forum List

Back