could it possibly be why the democrats are so mad the republicans freed the slaves again?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I am looking at the best post of the decade or even the 20years plus I have been on the net

QUOTE="owebo, post: 15891445, member: 58056"]I haven't seen democrats this mad since we republicans freed their slaves...:lol:[/QUOTE]

Spot on.. Pal

Lbj got the black vote he was a master mind.. Did Trump do the impossible? Change it back?

Dude you seen it what I was trying to figure out why they were so mad.. Great eye.

I am looking at the best post of the decade or even the 20years plus I have been on the net

QUOTE="owebo, post: 15891445, member: 58056"]I haven't seen democrats this mad since we republicans freed their slaves...:lol:

Spot on.. Pal

Lbj got the black vote he was a master mind.. Did Trump do the impossible? Change it back?[/QUOTE]

Not yet, but he certainly has the opportunity to do so.

QUOTE="owebo, post: 15891445, member: 58056"]I haven't seen democrats this mad since we republicans freed their slaves...:lol:

Spot on.. Pal

Lbj got the black vote he was a master mind.. Did Trump do the impossible? Change it back?

Not yet, but he certainly has the opportunity to do so.[/QUOTE]

I give him a 90% chance of doing it.. And that's why the democrats are so pissed..

Owebo saw something I didn't think about.. Trump is going to destroy LBJ legacy and swing the pendalum back. Damn that poster just pissed me off :)

Book mark this.. Trump will win 49 states in 2020..

Trump will be as good as JFK and Reagan..
That's why the democrats are so fucking pissed..

They want a divided country..

We want a united country. .

I am still blown away how Trump was this smart and didn't even know it..

He busted the elites.... He got our country back for every one.. I heard he wants Nikki Haley to be the UN ambassador.. I hope that's true.

Forum List

Back