Could the press be anymore annoying?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
This about sums up the entire media.

For the love of God, just leave us the hell alone.

It was said at the end of the clip that the woman was born in 1906, therefore she hit her 110th birthday two years ago.

God bless you and her always if she is still here.

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what point were you trying to make by sharing this clip?

It was said at the end of the clip that the woman was born in 1906, therefore she hit her 110th birthday two years ago.

God bless you and her always if she is still here.

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what point were you trying to make by sharing this clip?

What point? Just that they are annoying and loud and blind to the real world around them.

Instead, they are just trying to sell soap, but only in an ideologically palatable manner that hates Trump.

To be honest, I don't even believe that the press hated Trump more than anyone else.

No, Trump has proven himself to be a big government guy after passing that omnibus bill that spent trillions of dollars without funding a wall and instead funding Planned Parenthood.

No, if there ever was someone that the media feared the most, it was Ron Paul, Mr. small government.

You can always tell who the media hates the most. Those people will be flat out ignored.

Forum List

Back