Could The Wall be crowd funded...How would that work through the treasury?

The Mexicratic Congress and the unAmerican LefTarded would shit their pants wouldn’t they?
Stop worrying, loser, if trump said Mexico is going to pay for the wall, then they are going to pay for the wall.

The Mexicratic Congress and the unAmerican LefTarded would shit their pants wouldn’t they?
Stop worrying, loser, if trump said Mexico is going to pay for the wall, then they are going to pay for the wall.

I’m not worried at all...I can’t give two fucks about who pays for it...I can do the elementary arithmetic and I know it pays for itself...I just think it would be fun and rewarding to crowd fund it using cash straight from the pockets of America’s Best.

I’m not worried at all...I can’t give two fucks about who pays for it...I can do the elementary arithmetic and I know it pays for itself...I just think it would be fun and rewarding to crowd fund it using cash straight from the pockets of America’s Best.
Nope, if trump said Mexico is paying for it, then Mexico is paying for it, end of story.

Wait wait wait!

You think that conservatives, who bitch about every penny of any tax they end up paying, would donate to the government?

That's pretty funny dude.

Funny you call people t@rd and then you talk about a fuking wall when most people that come into the country fly in. They come in through the airports.

You're so stupid you don't even realize you're the t@ard.

Wait wait wait!

You think that conservatives, who bitch about every penny of any tax they end up paying, would donate to the government?

Non, no, no...see, you got it all wrong, we’re talking about funding a Wall, not funding ShaQuita, Guadalupe and their litters. We aren’t opposed to .gov spending when the potential to benefit the investors is there. Simple shit. You don’t invest in shit that can’t benefit you do you?

Wait wait wait!

We already donate to the government. Taxes, which is not constitutional IMO.

Funny you call people t@rd and then you talk about a fuking wall when most people that come into the country fly in. They come in through the airports.

You're so stupid you don't even realize you're the t@ard.

The people flying in aren’t the ones fucking our shit up...we can careless about that illegal Aussie...We want to stop the Subhumans from Mexico, Central and South America....they can’t afford to fly, nor do they have the iQ to figure out how to book a flight and obtain proper documentation to travel abroad.

Fuckin A.....I’m going to do some investigating and due diligence, I might start campaigning for this immediately.

Wait wait wait!

Non, no, no...see, you got it all wrong, we’re talking about funding a Wall, not funding ShaQuita, Guadalupe and their litters. We aren’t opposed to .gov spending when the potential to benefit the investors is there. Simple shit. You don’t invest in shit that can’t benefit you do you?
That's just it, the wall benefits no-one except the contractor who builds it

Wait wait wait!

That's just it, the wall benefits no-one except the contractor who builds it

NEGATIVE
How a border fence destroyed a tight community
How a border fence destroyed a tight community

Wait wait wait!

Isn't that what I just said you'd say?

upload_2018-12-1_22-20-56.png

Wait wait wait!

Isn't that what I just said you'd say?

View attachment 232176
Ooooookay....... I guess.

I think it would require a congressional set aside, otherwise the money would go into the general fund.

Imagine the political repercussions if such funding was raised.
It would generate priceless, endless entertainment value.

I think it would require a congressional set aside, otherwise the money would go into the general fund.

What’s the math...off the top of my head we would need about $100 from 165m quality citizens....Seems totally doable...no?

Yep, as long as the congress segregates the money for just wall construction. Of course you can bet the commiecrats would try to steal it. But if everything were right I'd send them a grand.

Another Idea would be for Trump to negotiate with a contractor and crowd fund that contractor directly. With an oversight board of course.

Forum List

Back