Could The Wall be crowd funded...How would that work through the treasury?

The Mexicratic Congress and the unAmerican LefTarded would shit their pants wouldn’t they?

I think it would require a congressional set aside, otherwise the money would go into the general fund.

Imagine the political repercussions if such funding was raised.
It would generate priceless, endless entertainment value.
Will you expect to be repaid by Mexico? You know...the one's who tiny trump said were going to pay for the Wall in the first place.

Take it a step further, offer advertisements or even names for wealthy people to be associated with it and pasted on the wall or near the wall. Ask for foreign government donations to fund the wall as an International gesture of "Goodwill" to their love of the United states and it's sovereignty values.

If Trump wants to go around the funding issue, I'm sure there are creative ways. As much as some laugh when he throws out new ideas, at least he is trying and thinking like a businessman. Not sitting around waiting for someone else to solve problems.

Last edited:
The Mexicratic Congress and the unAmerican LefTarded would shit their pants wouldn’t they?
Funny you call people t@rd and then you talk about a fuking wall when most people that come into the country fly in. They come in through the airports.

You're so stupid you don't even realize you're the t@ard.

Because only t@rds don't KNOW the difference between going thru customs LEGALLY with all the required papers and just Swimming and DANCING across the border ELUDING the border patrol.. That's why t@rd..

Take it a step further, offer advertisements or even names for wealthy people to be associated with it. Ask for foreign government donations to fund the wall as an International gesture of "Goodwill" to their love of the United states and it's sovereignty values.

If Trump wants to go around the funding issue, I'm sure there are creative ways. As much as some laugh when he throws out new ideas, at least he is trying and thinking like a businessman. Not sitting around waiting for someone else to solve problems.

Good ideas...trust me, I’m all over this.

Unless there was corporate sponsorship (dont hold your breath for that) or people re-mortgaged their homes, you couldn't raise near enough. 10 million pledges of $100 a piece would only be $1 Bill.

Now if you made it into a RESORT with the Trump or Marriot Brand on it. And offered one of Musk's "tube trains" to run along it, you'd probably be able to privately fund it.

I think it would require a congressional set aside, otherwise the money would go into the general fund.

Talk about a co-incidence, I started reading this thread and I got an E-mail about the very subject. Here's the video by Amanda Head, the California Conservative. Link to article below video.

Private Citizens are Crowdfunding the WALL | The Hollywood Conservative

Talk about a co-incidence, I started reading this thread and I got an E-mail about the very subject. Here's the video by Amanda Head, the California Conservative. Link to article below video.

Private Citizens are Crowdfunding the WALL | The Hollywood Conservative

Wow, that’s awesome... I’m in!

Unless there was corporate sponsorship (dont hold your breath for that) or people re-mortgaged their homes, you couldn't raise near enough. 10 million pledges of $100 a piece would only be $1 Bill.

Now if you made it into a RESORT with the Trump or Marriot Brand on it. And offered one of Musk's "tube trains" to run along it, you'd probably be able to privately fund it.

Polls have consistently shown that half of Americans support the Wall...$100 from 165m doesn’t seem all that unattainable.
(Let me dream a little)

Yeah but..two Congresses already looted the funds taxpayers already paid for a wall, twice.

I say it should come out of their pockets! :blowup:

Serious Bizniz.

If you can't get a Republican congress to fund a POS 1000 mile wall that would have a 1000 tunnels underneath it as soon as it was built, I think you're odds of getting it funded by a Democrat congress are probably ZERO TO NONE.

I believe that Mexico was going to pay for it. Wasn't that your Ass Clown's campaign promise?

Now here is a wall that Mexico would actually pay for--:auiqs.jpg:

mexico_trump_wallcolordailykos.jpg

Funny you call people t@rd and then you talk about a fuking wall when most people that come into the country fly in. They come in through the airports.

You're so stupid you don't even realize you're the t@ard.

You say most illegals fly in and you're calling him tarded? Ha ha haaaaaaaa..........Pretty please show us the data supporting how most illegals come here by arrow plain.

Last edited:

Why don't you cons set up a go fund me site for the Great Trumpian Wall?

Why don't you pay fucking attention to the discussion you're posting in? Wow the second case of major dumbassery I've seen today.

Based on this thread clearly we should temporarily imprison the left, after the wall is finished we can release them.

The wall is a waste of money. Illegals only cost us about 40 billion annually, while a wall is like 8 billion and only lasts well over a century.

Can't we all admit progressives are super advanced smart, while the rest of us are in training?

Lol okay let’s pretend your big beautiful border wall got miraculously built because of crowd funding. Who would cover the never ending expense of MAINTAINING the wall that will be exposed to the elements or vandalism?

The wall is a waste of money. Illegals only cost us about 40 billion annually, while a wall is like 8 billion and only lasts well over a century.

Can't we all admit progressives are super advanced smart, while the rest of us are in training?
So the wall would just magically be maintained with no revenue to pay for it? I don’t even know where this 8 billion figure you gave came from, but it would definitely cost a lot more than that build the wall. After that, billions and billions would be spent for decades to maintain the wall.

Republicans seem to think that the left opposes the wall because we want open borders when really it is because we are smart enough to know it is a stupid and impractical idea. Nothing about it makes any sense.

Forum List

Back