Could The Wall be crowd funded...How would that work through the treasury?

The Mexicratic Congress and the unAmerican LefTarded would shit their pants wouldn’t they?
Lol okay let’s pretend your big beautiful border wall got miraculously built because of crowd funding. Who would cover the never ending expense of MAINTAINING the wall that will be exposed to the elements or vandalism?

LMAO things last forever in the desert fool.

The Mexicratic Congress and the unAmerican LefTarded would shit their pants wouldn’t they?
Lol okay let’s pretend your big beautiful border wall got miraculously built because of crowd funding. Who would cover the never ending expense of MAINTAINING the wall that will be exposed to the elements or vandalism?

Um no they don’t. Even if they did, much of that land is not desert at all.

I have no problem with a bunch of idiots using their money to pay for a really expensive wall that wouldn't work.

Please make this happen.

Walls are a waste. Just ask the Chinese who built one like a thousand years ago. And at least theirs is made of rock. Ours would be nothing but treated steel and that. We need the Chinese to come build us a decent wall.

17 years ago I built a dumb wooden fence to keep out illegals. Hasn't budged, and so far my maintenance costs are approaching $1.

It proved to be a wasted effort and impractical. The illegals can just fly in, or paddle through the sand by boat.

I'm sorry but you said something incredibly stupid. Todays galvanized steels last 80 years and longer with rain, snow, and sun beating down on them daily. In a dry desert environment much longer. Then there's this evidence...

Giza7.jpg

Yeah but..two Congresses already looted the funds taxpayers already paid for a wall, twice.

I say it should come out of their pockets! :blowup:

Serious Bizniz.
.....Plus the money Congress stole from Social Security. They're good at that so I don't understand why the rotten bastards don't embezzle money from the welfare fund.

I'm sorry but you said something incredibly stupid. Todays galvanized steels last 80 years and longer with rain, snow, and sun beating down on them daily. In a dry desert environment much longer. Then there's this evidence...

Giza7.jpg

My 71 Chevy doesn't have a lick of rust. I thought it was because I live in the desert, but now I know it was built by a progressive, cuz they so smart. If only they'd agree to build a wall.

Giza7.jpg
Lol oh so you think the wall will be made purely of galvanized steel?

17 years ago I built a dumb wooden fence to keep out illegals. Hasn't budged, and so far my maintenance costs are approaching $1.

It proved to be a wasted effort and impractical. The illegals can just fly in, or paddle through the sand by boat.
Oh right of course. You’re house is an illegal alien hot spot.

Giza7.jpg

My 71 Chevy doesn't have a lick of rust. I thought it was because I live in the desert, but now I know it was built by a progressive, cuz they so smart. If only they'd agree to build a wall.

That prog has weaponized stupid.

Giza7.jpg

God you are dumb, what do you think the wall will be constructed of ginger bread. /mocking sarcasm The colonists built walls and foundations out of field stones in the 1700's and they still stand today, shocker. Come over here :itsok:

Giza7.jpg

God you are dumb, what do you think the wall will be constructed of ginger bread. /mocking sarcasm The colonists built walls and foundations out of field stones in the 1700's and they still stand today, shocker. Come over here :itsok:
Lol you are so dumb. Any other material used for the wall would require maintenance. God you’re dense. Oh and by the way, the Egyptian ruins have undergone maintainence for centuries. That is why they still stand. That and they are made of bedrock. The fucking wall isn’t going to be made of fucking bedrock.

Giza7.jpg

Lol you are so dumb. Any other material used for the wall would require maintenance. God you’re dense. Oh and by the way, the Egyptian ruins have undergone maintainence for centuries. That is why they still stand. That and they are made of bedrock. The fucking wall isn’t going to be made of fucking bedrock.

It don't make no difference nohow, Twink.

Giza7.jpg

LMAO go ahead and name the materials and required maintenance you idiot. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The whole idea of crowd-funding the wall assumes that the tRump base (the only ones who actually think it's a good idea) have spare cash lying around and will contribute.
There's 14,000 GM ex-workers who won't pony up, and most of the others are 'brokelosers'.

The whole idea of crowd-funding the wall assumes that the tRump base (the only ones who actually think it's a good idea) have spare cash lying around and will contribute.
There's 14,000 GM ex-workers who won't pony up, and most of the others are 'brokelosers'.

I can’t figure out if you wack-jobs always have to lie or if you’re just so stupid that you always say shit you know nothing about...Which is it?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2-1136-1302.png

Let's upgrade the Island; our Statue of Liberty is there.

Coincidence or Conspiracy?

Are you talking about “the island” on the east coast, 2,000 miles from Mehico? The island built to process WHITE Europeans?
The Statue of Liberty was erected before the welfare era, before Father Government forced me to spoon feed you. It has no place in modern times.

Forum List

Back