Could The Wall be crowd funded...How would that work through the treasury?

There's no way the right could fuck this one up. Like when they raised almost $1 million for a pizza shop to stay open for a month, and run away with the money. :lol:
How was that a "fuck up," moron? The left tried to destroy an innocent family, and we made sure they didn't succeed.

Because there was no reason to hand them $850,000. They closed for a week, took your money, reopened for a month, and ran away with your money. :lol:
So? They point is that some leftwing journalist didn't get away with smearing and slandering them.

I contributed to the fund myself. Money well spent.

The journalist involved was an asshole, but the knee jerk reaction on the right was to throw money at them that they didn't need to stay open. Obviously, because they closed by their own choice shortly afterwards.
You turds has no problem throwing money at Christine Ford who owns about $5 million in real estate and has a 6 figure income.

There's no way the right could fuck this one up. Like when they raised almost $1 million for a pizza shop to stay open for a month, and run away with the money. :lol:
How was that a "fuck up," moron? The left tried to destroy an innocent family, and we made sure they didn't succeed.

Because there was no reason to hand them $850,000. They closed for a week, took your money, reopened for a month, and ran away with your money. :lol:
So? They point is that some leftwing journalist didn't get away with smearing and slandering them.

The journalist involved was an asshole, but the knee jerk reaction on the right was to throw money at them that they didn't need to stay open. Obviously, because they closed by their own choice shortly afterwards.
You turds has no problem throwing money at Christine Ford who owns about $5 million in real estate and has a 6 figure income.

Who the fuck is Christine Ford? :dunno:

Who the fuck is Christine Ford? :dunno:
Have you forgotten the Kavanaugh hearings already, dumbass?

Concrete requires virtually zero maintenance, especially in the desert. Do you progressive tards believe you're fooling anyone with all these lame excuses for doing nothing about border security?

We built 4,000,000 miles of roads in the US, the left's claim that we can't build a mere 2,000 mile border fence is ridiculous.
Yep An interstate highway takes more labor and material to build than some skinny little wall.

Across rivers and lakes, over and through mountains, yet the left claim we can't build a simple border wall, its ridiculous.

Concrete requires virtually zero maintenance, especially in the desert. Do you progressive tards believe you're fooling anyone with all these lame excuses for doing nothing about border security?

We built 4,000,000 miles of roads in the US, the left's claim that we can't build a mere 2,000 mile border fence is ridiculous.
Yep An interstate highway takes more labor and material to build than some skinny little wall.

Across rivers and lakes, over and through mountains, yet the left claim we can't build a simple border wall, its ridiculous.
Well.... 2 years now and trump still doesn’t have his wall. So it seems the left is right.

Hey Golfing Gator we’re interested in hearing the perspective of a Middle Grounder on this issue...Could we count you in for $100?
You probably spent that at breakfast this morning...no?

Hey Golfing Gator we’re interested in hearing the perspective of a Middle Grounder on this issue...Could we count you in for $100?

You know my view on the wall, it is a waste of money that is not needed. I eat breakfast at home, spent about 2 bucks on the ingredients.

Pull the troops out of German and Italy and Iraq and Afghanistan and station them along the southern border and have them defend this country for a change.

It is a win/win/win...we save money on not building a wall and bringing the troops home, we secure our border and we stop having troops killed in places like Afghanistan for no fucking reason.

My hundred bucks went to the JDRF this month!

You know my view on the wall, it is a waste of money that is not needed. I eat breakfast at home, spent about 2 bucks on the ingredients.

Pull the troops out of German and Italy and Iraq and Afghanistan and station them along the southern border and have them defend this country for a change.

It is a win/win/win...we save money on not building a wall and bringing the troops home, we secure our border and we stop having troops killed in places like Afghanistan for no fucking reason.

My hundred bucks went to the JDRF this month!

What happens if we end up with another traitorous Kenyan as POTUS who decides to pull the troops from manning the border?
Come on man...$100 isn’t shit for a baller like you...isn’t it worth trying for such small potatoes?
OR....is there something underlying?

The Mexicratic Congress and the unAmerican LefTarded would shit their pants wouldn’t they?

Start a GoFundMe page that conservatives can donate to and the rest of us can mock.

Hold on a minute...what kind of American would mock fellow countrymen for taking action to protect our borders?
That’s kind of weird...no?
I don't know? The kind of American who mocks fellow countrymen for taking action to medically insure Americans?

The Mexicratic Congress and the unAmerican LefTarded would shit their pants wouldn’t they?

Start a GoFundMe page that conservatives can donate to and the rest of us can mock.

Hold on a minute...what kind of American would mock fellow countrymen for taking action to protect our borders?
I don't know? The kind of American who mocks fellow countrymen for taking action to medically insure Americans?

When you say “medically insure Americans” do you really mean FORCE America’s Best to pay the way for America’s Worse?
Do you honestly see equivalency in the desperate, pathetic comparison?

Conservatives who mock EVERYONE ELSE do NOT get to ask THAT question.

As Faun said "the kind of person who would mock universal health care"

or mock gay rights
or mock immigrants fleeing countries where they are being slaughtered

or mock gay rights

Universal healthcare? You mean working people paying for healthcare for moochers and deadbeats? Wait, not really a question. They can get a job and pay their own damn bills.

or mock gay rights

I’m curious...what part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from?

What happens if we end up with another traitorous Kenyan as POTUS who decides to pull the troops from manning the border?
Come on man...$100 isn’t shit for a baller like you...isn’t it worth trying for such small potatoes?

What happens if the next POTUS chooses not to patrol or repair the wall? Same thing as if the next POTUS pulls the troops back. Excpet in your case money was wasted building the stupid wall.

The "something underlying" is that I am against spending money for no good reason just to make a political statement and get one politician's followers all aroused for a little while.

Wall or no wall, as long as people in this country are willing to pay those who come here illegally, they will keep coming. And nobody wants to talk about going after the people doing that...because they are the one's financing your chosen party.

What happens if the next POTUS chooses not to patrol or repair the wall? Same thing as if the next POTUS pulls the troops back. Excpet in your case money was wasted building the stupid wall.

The "something underlying" is that I am against spending money for no good reason just to make a political statement and get one politician's followers all aroused for a little while.

Wall or no wall, as long as people in this country are willing to pay those who come here illegally, they will keep coming. And nobody wants to talk about going after the people doing that...because they are the one's financing your chosen party.

What happens if the next POTUS chooses not to patrol or repair our military bases? LOL at least try to come up with an argument that's not dumb.

"When you say “medically insure Americans” do you really mean FORCE America’s Best to pay the way for America’s Worse?"

I believe what you are saying is that people with money are BEST and people living in poverty are WORST!

Are you an elitist?

I have a different definition of Americas' best and worst.

The BEST exercise, eat healthy meals, don't drink too much, don't smoke.

The WORST overeat, drink way too much, smoke tobacco, become obese, develop leg, heart, lung, back problems and then drain medicare and medicaid (or their insurance) by constantly going to the doctor and having to purchaase all those pills.

Why should I pay for YOUR irresponsible lifestyle?

But my idea of UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE is to provide free health care (or minimum pay per visit...$10?) via government health clinics while allowing everyone the right to seek any medical recourse they choose.

What happens if the next POTUS chooses not to patrol or repair our military bases? LOL at least try to come up with an argument that's not dumb.

Clearly you have never set foot on a military base. Besides, isn't that pretty much what you sheep have been accusing Obama of doing?

Haha...what real, legit, sane American with any amount of cash and with a single patriotic piece within wouldn’t throw $100 at something with the potential to even slightly mitigate the issue of illegal immigration? Kinda tells the tale for where your head is really at...thanks.

Forum List

Back