Could The Wall be crowd funded...How would that work through the treasury?

What happens if we end up with another traitorous Kenyan as POTUS who decides to pull the troops from manning the border?
Come on man...$100 isn’t shit for a baller like you...isn’t it worth trying for such small potatoes?
OR....is there something underlying?

What happens if the next POTUS chooses not to patrol or repair the wall? Same thing as if the next POTUS pulls the troops back. Excpet in your case money was wasted building the stupid wall.

The "something underlying" is that I am against spending money for no good reason just to make a political statement and get one politician's followers all aroused for a little while.

Wall or no wall, as long as people in this country are willing to pay those who come here illegally, they will keep coming. And nobody wants to talk about going after the people doing that...because they are the one's financing your chosen party.

What happens if the next POTUS chooses not to patrol or repair our military bases? LOL at least try to come up with an argument that's not dumb.

Clearly you have never set foot on a military base. Besides, isn't that pretty much what you sheep have been accusing Obama of doing?

You fabricate one excuse after another each dumber than the last. That's not my fault, tissue?

What happens if we end up with another traitorous Kenyan as POTUS who decides to pull the troops from manning the border?
Come on man...$100 isn’t shit for a baller like you...isn’t it worth trying for such small potatoes?

What happens if the next POTUS chooses not to patrol or repair the wall? Same thing as if the next POTUS pulls the troops back. Excpet in your case money was wasted building the stupid wall.

The "something underlying" is that I am against spending money for no good reason just to make a political statement and get one politician's followers all aroused for a little while.

Wall or no wall, as long as people in this country are willing to pay those who come here illegally, they will keep coming. And nobody wants to talk about going after the people doing that...because they are the one's financing your chosen party.

What happens if the next POTUS chooses not to patrol or repair our military bases? LOL at least try to come up with an argument that's not dumb.

Clearly you have never set foot on a military base. Besides, isn't that pretty much what you sheep have been accusing Obama of doing?

You fabricate one excuse after another each dumber than the last. That's not my fault, tissue?

I have a plan that is cheaper than and works better than a wall and all you sheep can do is play "what if" games...so fucking bite me you moron.

I have a plan that is cheaper than and works better than a wall and all you sheep can do is play "what if" games...so fucking bite me you moron.
It isn't cheaper and it doesn't work better.

Post your plan then, and no I'm not going to search through your 20,000 posts looking for it.

Two pages back in this very thread....:290968001256257790-final:

Pull the troops out of German and Italy and Iraq and Afghanistan and station them along the southern border and have them defend this country for a change.

It is a win/win/win...we save money on not building a wall and bringing the troops home, we secure our border and we stop having troops killed in places like Afghanistan for no fucking reason.

That is what takes the place of the wall.

Then step 2 you go after the people paying the illegals once they get here, and you go after them so hard a few go bankrupt...then it becomes cost prohibitive to hire them.

Then final step 3...you create an actual, workable guest worker program so that wanting to come and work and those companies that need the migrant labor can be connected and the work can get done above the board and legally.

It saves money being spent on troops stationed overseas and it saves money that is not being spent on the wall.

And the added benefit is that troops are no longer dying defending Afghanistan. But that does not seem to be a concern for you.

There are 20 million plus illegals in our country due to the border not being secured. What's GG's plan?

There are 20 million plus illegals in our country due to the border not being secured. What's GG's plan?

Pull the troops out of German and Italy and Iraq and Afghanistan and station them along the southern border and have them defend this country for a change.

It is a win/win/win...we save money on not building a wall and bringing the troops home, we secure our border and we stop having troops killed in places like Afghanistan for no fucking reason.

Then step 2 you go after the people paying the illegals once they get here, and you go after them so hard a few go bankrupt...then it becomes cost prohibitive to hire them.

Then final step 3...you create an actual, workable guest worker program so that wanting to come and work and those companies that need the migrant labor can be connected and the work can get done above the board and legally.

Post your plan then, and no I'm not going to search through your 20,000 posts looking for it.

Effectively you would be using a large portion of the military budget to defend the border, at least $50 billion a year. How is that cheaper? Trump's replacement would reassign those troops the day he got in. We need a solution that is Democrat proof.

Effectively you would be using a large portion of the military budget to defend the border, at least $50 billion a year. How is that cheaper? Trump's replacement would reassign those troops the day he got in. We need a solution that is Democrat proof.

The military is already getting paid, the 50 billion is being spent on the military regardless if they are defending this nation or Afghanistan. Why do you want to keep spending our money defending other countries?

The wall is not Democrat proof, a wall that is not patrolled or maintained is just a speed bump. Especially one that does not actually cover the whole border.

The defense budget is $700 billion, how much are you allocating to border security?

The military is already getting paid, the 50 billion is being spent on the military regardless if they are defending this nation or Afghanistan. Why do you want to keep spending our money defending other countries?

The wall is not Democrat proof, a wall that is not patrolled or maintained is just a speed bump. Especially one that does not actually cover the whole border.
Those troops are supposedly serving an important purpose. If there is no purpose, then cut the military budget and build the wall. The later is much more effective and cheaper. Plus, the next Dim can't make it disappear at the stroke of a pen.

The defense budget is $700 billion, how much are you allocating to border security?
Apparently the entire portion spent on Germany, Italy and Iraq and Afghanistan - about $100 billion, I would estimate.

What ever was being allocated to keep them in Germany, Italy, Iraq and Afghanistan. Hell, just half of that and put the rest towards something else.

Plus we have the added benefit of no more troops dying in Afghanistan..but that does not seem important to anyone.

Apparently the entire portion spent on Germany, Italy and Iraq and Afghanistan - about $100 billion, I would estimate.

Why is it none of you leftist want the military to actually defend this country and not other countries?

Those troops are supposedly serving an important purpose. If there is no purpose, then cut the military budget and build the wall. The later is much more effective and cheaper. Plus, the next Dim can't make it disappear at the stroke of a pen.

What is the purpose of the troops in Afghanistan? Why are they dying over there still?

Wrong, you have to account for the cost of using the military to secure the border under your plan. If we otherwise pull those troops out of those areas we would reduce the size of the military thus reducing defense spending. You don't get to pretend your plan has no costs sorry.

What ever was being allocated to keep them in Germany, Italy, Iraq and Afghanistan. Hell, just half of that and put the rest towards something else.

Plus we have the added benefit of no more troops dying in Afghanistan..but that does not seem important to anyone.
We'd still be spending the money on border enforcement. Plus it wouldn't work half as good as building the frikken wall.

What is the purpose of the troops in Afghanistan? Why are they dying over there still?
I'm not going to get into that discussion. You'll note, I said "supposedly."

Forum List

Back