Could The Wall be crowd funded...How would that work through the treasury?

A Wall calls for a one time expense.

I quit reading after this stupid fucking lie. Either you are a really crappy liar or you are even dumber than I thought...and I am not sure that is possilbe.

I can see it now..."yes, that interstate running from Florida to Cali is a one time expense only, it will never need any more money! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

There is no need, because the Democrats are already to fund the wall, but much more slowly than the President is demanding. The bill the Democrats are presently supporting would provide $1.6 billion for the present year, but the President is demanding either $5 billion this year or $2.5 billion for each of the next two years.

Trump to meet with Schumer, Pelosi amid wall fight
The Democrats are not funding the wall. They are pretending. They claimed they were spending $1.6 billion on the wall in the last budget, but it didn't allow any of that money to actually be spent on the wall.

Right now the Repubs control both houses of Congress and the White House. Blaming it on the Dems is the pussy way out..and you blindly accept it.

Nutless unAmerican pukes say “fuck the Wall, send our troops to secure the border” for one reason...They know they can pull the troops and open the flood gates for filthy wetbacks to flow at any moment. Nothing else makes sense.

By the way my little statist buddy, what have you ever done for this country other than whine and make racist post on the internet?

Your self proclaimed war hero status isn’t relevant here...save your bullshit.

Never claimed to be a war hero, do not lie about me

And while my service may not be relevant, you lack of service is as it helps us to understand why you do not give a rats ass about US service members dying in places like Afghanistan.

What a great idea!

All you wall lovers should pool your resources, form a corporation, buy up some property along the border, hire some contractors, and build your wall.

And be sure to leave the government out of it. Surely you as a private enterprise could do a far better job than the government could ever do.

How hard could it be? What are you waiting for? Get going!

The Democrats are not funding the wall. They are pretending. They claimed they were spending $1.6 billion on the wall in the last budget, but it didn't allow any of that money to actually be spent on the wall.

Right now the Repubs control both houses of Congress and the White House. Blaming it on the Dems is the pussy way out..and you blindly accept it.

Nutless unAmerican pukes say “fuck the Wall, send our troops to secure the border” for one reason...They know they can pull the troops and open the flood gates for filthy wetbacks to flow at any moment. Nothing else makes sense.

By the way my little statist buddy, what have you ever done for this country other than whine and make racist post on the internet?

And while my service may not be relevant, you lack of service is as it helps us to understand why you do not give a rats ass about US service members dying in places like Afghanistan.
Or in places like France where the people don't even like us.

LMAO things last forever in the desert fool.
Um no they don’t. Even if they did, much of that land is not desert at all.

I'm sorry but you said something incredibly stupid. Todays galvanized steels last 80 years and longer with rain, snow, and sun beating down on them daily. In a dry desert environment much longer. Then there's this evidence...

Giza7.jpg
Lol oh so you think the wall will be made purely of galvanized steel?
It will be made of concrete, dumbass. That lasts even longer.
Lol no it fucking doesn’t. Oh my god you are dumb.
The building below is made of concrete. It's 2000 years old and it's in perfect condition:

iu

The Mexicratic Congress and the unAmerican LefTarded would shit their pants wouldn’t they?

Start a GoFundMe page that conservatives can donate to and the rest of us can mock.

Hold on a minute...what kind of American would mock fellow countrymen for taking action to protect our borders?
That’s kind of weird...no?
I don't know? The kind of American who mocks fellow countrymen for taking action to medically insure Americans?

When you say “medically insure Americans” do you really mean FORCE America’s Best to pay the way for America’s Worse?
Do you honestly see equivalency in the desperate, pathetic comparison?
That's how taxes work.

I quit reading after this stupid fucking lie. Either you are a really crappy liar or you are even dumber than I thought...and I am not sure that is possilbe.

I can see it now..."yes, that interstate running from Florida to Cali is a one time expense only, it will never need any more money! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
An interstate has millions of cars and heavy trucks running over it. That's hardly the same thing.

You're a dumbass who doesn't know a thing about engineering or construction.

No one is telling you not to lobby to put an end to that, douchebag.

An interstate has millions of cars and heavy trucks running over it. That's hardly the same thing.

So, your position is that the wall will never need a dollar of upkeep spent on it once it is built?

And you are calling me the dumbass! :21::21::21:

The Mexicratic Congress and the unAmerican LefTarded would shit their pants wouldn’t they?

Start a GoFundMe page that conservatives can donate to and the rest of us can mock.

Hold on a minute...what kind of American would mock fellow countrymen for taking action to protect our borders?

Conservatives who mock EVERYONE ELSE do NOT get to ask THAT question.

As Faun said "the kind of person who would mock universal health care"

or mock gay rights
or mock immigrants fleeing countries where they are being slaughtered

Universal healthcare? You mean working people paying for healthcare for moochers and deadbeats? Wait, not really a question. They can get a job and pay their own damn bills.
LOL

That plan was established by Republicans. :lmao:

Conservatives who mock EVERYONE ELSE do NOT get to ask THAT question.

As Faun said "the kind of person who would mock universal health care"

or mock gay rights
or mock immigrants fleeing countries where they are being slaughtered

Universal healthcare? You mean working people paying for healthcare for moochers and deadbeats? Wait, not really a question. They can get a job and pay their own damn bills.
LOL

That plan was established by Republicans. :lmao:

A plan Trump favors, he is a UHC advocate. I still say that before his time is up in the White House he will propose some sort of UHC plan and then all of the sheep that have been bashing the very idea for years will all of a sudden think it is the greatest thing ever.

So, your position is that the wall will never need a dollar of upkeep spent on it once it is built?

A "dollar?" Yes, it will certainly need to be repaired wherever illegals damage it in their futile attempts to get past it. Lights, doors, razor wire and various metal fixtures may need to be replaced on occasion. The expense would certainly be many orders of magnitude less than the $50 billion/yr you're proposing to spend.

A "dollar?" Yes, it will certainly need to be repaired wherever illegals damage it in their futile attempts to get past it. Lights, doors, razor wire and various metal fixtures may need to be replaced on occasion. The expense would certainly be many orders of magnitude less than the $50 billion/yr you're proposing to spend.

I am proposing we spend money we already spending, you are the one that wants to add more spending to the list of things we dont have the money to pay for.

But, as Trump has proven, "conservatives" do not give a flying rats ass about debt.

I am proposing we spend money we already spending, you are the one that wants to add more spending to the list of things we dont have the money to pay for.

But, as Trump has proven, "conservatives" do not give a flying rats ass about debt.
Nope. We aren't spending a dime to have troops guard the border. Why don't you just propose to subtract the funds from Social Security? I'll bet that would be popular.

Nope. We aren't spending a dime to have troops guard the border. Why don't you just propose to subtract the funds from Social Security? I'll bet that would be popular.

Correct, we are spending money to have the troops guard the borders of other countries. My plan is to have them guard the borders of this country for the same money being spent to guard other countries.

It is just so odd that you people do not want your military defending your own country.

I'm sorry but you said something incredibly stupid. Todays galvanized steels last 80 years and longer with rain, snow, and sun beating down on them daily. In a dry desert environment much longer. Then there's this evidence...

Giza7.jpg
The building below is made of concrete. It's 2000 years old and it's in perfect condition:

iu
LOLOLOL

Fucking moron, when are you not a fucking moron...?

Rome's Pantheon to start charging visitors next May

Tickets will cost €2 and will be introduced on May 2nd, 2018, so locals and those planning to visit the capital before then still have a chance to visit the site for free. And even after the fees have been introduced, it will still be possible to attend religious services at the Pantheon without paying.

The decision to charge visitors was first mooted in September last year, as The Local reported at the time, in order to help cover the high running costs of the monument -- one of the few ancient Roman sites in the capital which had not already introduced a fee.

On Monday, the ministry confirmed that the revenue generated by the fee would go towards "development and protection of the monument, maintenance and guaranteeing increased security during visits".

Giza7.jpg

iu
Lol good god you people are desperate.

The estimated cost of maintaining the wall PER YEAR would be 750 million. That’s 750 million per year forever.

Trump's immigration tab: $166 billion

Fucking moron, there are already some walls along the border -- and they're already being refurbished...

Construction begins on refurbished 'border wall' between San Diego and Mexico

A wall doesn't have to eat, drink, sleep or poop. Your human wall of soldiers on the other hand...

Forum List

Back