Could The Wall be crowd funded...How would that work through the treasury?

The estimated cost of maintaining the wall PER YEAR would be 750 million. That’s 750 million per year forever.

So billions less than we are currently spending, cool.
Uh no actually. It would hardly do jack shit. People could easily tunnel under it or climb over it. If you want to pretend that problem could be solved with security along the wall, how much do you think that would cost per year?

All of this not to mention the fact that migration from Mexico has been declining for 10 years. It’s at an all time low. Oh, and let’s not forget that 25% of undocumented Mexican immigrants in the US came here legally initially but have since overstayed their visas.

An interstate has millions of cars and heavy trucks running over it. That's hardly the same thing.

You're a dumbass who doesn't know a thing about engineering or construction.

So, your position is that the wall will never need a dollar of upkeep spent on it once it is built?

And you are calling me the dumbass! :21::21::21:
A "dollar?" Yes, it will certainly need to be repaired wherever illegals damage it in their futile attempts to get past it. Lights, doors, razor wire and various metal fixtures may need to be replaced on occasion. The expense would certainly be many orders of magnitude less than the $50 billion/yr you're proposing to spend.

I am proposing we spend money we already spending, you are the one that wants to add more spending to the list of things we dont have the money to pay for.

But, as Trump has proven, "conservatives" do not give a flying rats ass about debt.
Nope. We aren't spending a dime to have troops guard the border. Why don't you just propose to subtract the funds from Social Security? I'll bet that would be popular.

Correct, we are spending money to have the troops guard the borders of other countries. My plan is to have them guard the borders of this country for the same money being spent to guard other countries.

It is just so odd that you people do not want your military defending your own country.
If we don't need them where they are, then why not just send the home? You propose to continue spending $50 billion/yr that we could cut from the budget. Furthermore, we all know the program would end the minute a Dim got into the Ofal Office. That's the real reason open borders douche-bag prefer it to building a wall.

A Wall calls for a one time expense.

I quit reading after this stupid fucking lie. Either you are a really crappy liar or you are even dumber than I thought...and I am not sure that is possilbe.

I can see it now..."yes, that interstate running from Florida to Cali is a one time expense only, it will never need any more money! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Did I make the mistake of thinking you knew that we are already spending on maintaining the Wall?

The estimated cost of maintaining the wall PER YEAR would be 750 million. That’s 750 million per year forever.

Uh no actually. It would hardly do jack shit. People could easily tunnel under it or climb over it. If you want to pretend that problem could be solved with security along the wall, how much do you think that would cost per year?

All of this not to mention the fact that migration from Mexico has been declining for 10 years. It’s at an all time low. Oh, and let’s not forget that 25% of undocumented Mexican immigrants in the US came here legally initially but have since overstayed their visas.

This is a Trump wall its HUGE nobody is climbing over or tunneling under.

We've already discussed and exploded your lame excuses for not building the wall. No one can climb over it or tunnel under it if the wall is adequately manned and monitored. You're theory requires an ICE that is populated by retards.

I quit reading after this stupid fucking lie. Either you are a really crappy liar or you are even dumber than I thought...and I am not sure that is possilbe.

I can see it now..."yes, that interstate running from Florida to Cali is a one time expense only, it will never need any more money! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
An interstate has millions of cars and heavy trucks running over it. That's hardly the same thing.

So, your position is that the wall will never need a dollar of upkeep spent on it once it is built?

A wall doesn't have to eat, drink, sleep or poop. Your human wall of soldiers on the other hand...

are already being paid to do all those things

This is a Trump wall its HUGE nobody is climbing over or tunneling under.
Lol you people sound like cavemen sometimes.

“Trump is big and tough so he will build big and tough shit. Derp!”

It’s shocking to me how much you people worship this completely idiotic president who is an international embarrassment.

We've already discussed and exploded your lame excuses for not building the wall. No one can climb over it or tunnel under it if the wall is adequately manned and monitored. You're theory requires an ICE that is populated by retards.
Lol manned and monitored huh? How much do you think that would cost per year FOREVER.

A wall doesn't have to eat, drink, sleep or poop. Your human wall of soldiers on the other hand...

If you claim they aren't needed, then you are imposing costs on the taxpayer that aren't necessary if you continue to fund them.

Lol manned and monitored huh? How much do you think that would cost per year FOREVER.
We already have 15,000 ICE agents, moron.

Lol that don’t just sit on the border all day everyday.

Lol that don’t just sit on the border all day everyday.
Of course they can't without a wall. With a wall they will be manning the guard towers.

Lol you people sound like cavemen sometimes.

“Trump is big and tough so he will build big and tough shit. Derp!”

It’s shocking to me how much you people worship this completely idiotic president who is an international embarrassment.

We know it triggers the left, for example ^^^ :auiqs.jpg:

tres pesos?
Turnstiles-Security-Solutions-GB.jpg

Did I make the mistake of thinking you knew that we are already spending on maintaining the Wall?

No, you made the mistake of claiming there would be zero spent after it was built.

I was thinking about you as I was rolling out my tortillas tonight....do you eat Mexican food or do your "biases" keep you from eating such things

If you claim they aren't needed, then you are imposing costs on the taxpayer that aren't necessary if you continue to fund them.

Where did I say they were not needed. Right now they are needed to defend other countries. I would like for them to defend this country for a change.

Why do you want a military that does not defend its own country?

Forum List

Back