Could we sell Europe to Russia and/or China?

Western Europe is so filled with fanatically, violently American-hating Islam-cocksucking, rape-enabling coward scum of my race & gender, it would fill my heart with schadenfreude to see the parasite continent completely consumed by any outside force. Given Europe's spoiled little punk attitude, the Coward Continent is far more of a liability than an asset to America anyway. Europe's hate-filled, 3rd-world-worshipping, small-dick-complex revulsion of white males is a cautionary tale on how NOT to run a society. Coward rats who don't have the balls to stand up for what's right, Europeans "offend" me (since the PC Western world seems to thrive on grievance-mongering "offense").

Western Europe is so filled with fanatically, violently American-hating Islam-cocksucking, rape-enabling coward scum of my race & gender, it would fill my heart with schadenfreude to see the parasite continent completely consumed by any outside force. Given Europe's spoiled little punk attitude, the Coward Continent is far more of a liability than an asset to America anyway. Europe's hate-filled, 3rd-world-worshipping, small-dick-complex revulsion of white males is a cautionary tale on how NOT to run a society. Coward rats who don't have the balls to stand up for what's right, Europeans "offend" me (since the PC Western world seems to thrive on grievance-mongering "offense").

This is Zone 2 potty mouth.

"schadenfreude"

This shows how completely ignorant you are, this is a noun....as such it's Schadenfreude.

Since we already own Europe anyways why not just divy it up. We can let Russia move into Eastern europe and china can have parts of western europe. We can let them move in by surrendering our obligation to defend it simply by letting them have our position in Nato. We can sell this right to t hem at a price. This is how we can pay off our national debt to them. What do you say?
Why is it that you think Europe is ours to sell?

Since we already own Europe anyways why not just divy it up. We can let Russia move into Eastern europe and china can have parts of western europe. We can let them move in by surrendering our obligation to defend it simply by letting them have our position in Nato. We can sell this right to t hem at a price. This is how we can pay off our national debt to them. What do you say?
Why is it that you think Europe is ours to sell?

We don't often agree, but thank you, I give you credit where credit's due.

Forum List

Back