Historian Anne Applebaum suggests that it is “Russian propaganda” to say that the west has deteriorated or degenerated culturally

I admit we allowed ourselves to be brainwashed. Nothing unbrainwashes people better than Acceleration. That's why I support Harris/Fetterman.
Yep. Accelerate your own replacement. Good strategy. It's what a cuckold who's internalized their cuckolding would do. :lmao:

Yep. Accelerate your own replacement. Good strategy. It's what a cuckold who's internalized their cuckolding would do. :lmao:
Don't let Republicans fool you. Trump's border was extremely porous. Anyway, the demographic decline of Whites is already baked into the cake. Republicans and Democrats alike love the brown invasion, whether it's done legally or illegally. Before we can fix anything White people need to wake up and that's where Acceleration comes in. It's already unavoidable that White will be a minority in the US in 30 years. The thing to remember is that the conquest of Whites didn't happen overnight and neither will the reconquista.

Don't let Republicans fool you. Trump's border was extremely porous. Anyway, the demographic decline of Whites is already baked into the cake. Republicans and Democrats alike love the brown invasion, whether it's done legally or illegally. Before we can fix anything White people need to wake up and that's where Acceleration comes in. It's already unavoidable that White will be a minority in the US in 30 years. The thing to remember is that the conquest of Whites didn't happen overnight and neither will the reconquista.
Who's fooled by those fucktards? :dunno: It's your white capitalists who've fooled themselves. I understand they want to exploit immigrants for short term monetary gain. They're the ones who don't recognize the socio-political consequences of those actions. Why do you think I'm celebrating? I already know you're losers. I can do simple fucking math. Question is why can't your master race brethren? :dunno: :laugh:

Who's fooled by those fucktards? :dunno: It's your white capitalists who've fooled themselves. I understand they want to exploit immigrants for short term monetary gain. They're the ones who don't recognize the socio-political consequences of those actions. Why do you think I'm celebrating? I already know you're losers. I can do simple fucking math. Question is why can't your master race brethren? :dunno: :laugh:
White capitalists are perfectly happy aiding in the Great Replacement as are non-Whites. However, they don't really matter. They'll make their money and die happy. The seed they've sown is the third-worldization of the United States. Hard times create hard men. I'll die in this Iron Age, but I'll die knowing that a White Golden Age will follow.

White capitalists are perfectly happy aiding in the Great Replacement as are non-Whites. However, they don't really matter.
Because they imagine their fortunes are secure and nothing could ever take them away. Theyre stupid like that.
They'll make their money and die happy.
You too apparently. :laugh:
The seed they've sown is the third-worldization of the United States. Hard times create hard men. I'll die in this Iron Age, but I'll die knowing that a White Golden Age will follow.
You'll die an ignorant fucktard like all your kin before you. :laugh:

White capitalists are perfectly happy aiding in the Great Replacement as are non-Whites. However, they don't really matter. They'll make their money and die happy. The seed they've sown is the third-worldization of the United States. Hard times create hard men. I'll die in this Iron Age, but I'll die knowing that a White Golden Age will follow.
If it`s money that makes them happy, they`re already dead.

Because they imagine their fortunes are secure and nothing could ever take them away. Theyre stupid like that.
I hope you're right about people like Gates and Bezos losing their fortunes. I won't bet on it though.
You too apparently. :laugh:
I hope to die poor and happy. What good is having money after I'm dead?
You'll die an ignorant fucktard like all your kin before you. :laugh:
The only way I'll die ignorant is if my brain pulls a Joe Biden.

Forum List

Back