Could you imagine?

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
A private sector compnay
spends billions of dollars for a new widget you are forced to buy
have 2 years to prep
and it starts out like this?
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...l4CgBg&usg=AFQjCNFJigrwgADNEwUPQ5rf4OmIFOwWzw
Obamacare has become the Un-Affordable Care Act | Washington Times Communities
Total number of enrollees yesterday in Louisiana?s new health-insurance exchange: Zero? « Hot Air
The company spent three years and $60 million preparing for Tuesday’s opening, so the lack of momentum seemed a bit of a letdown. Sales agents were getting plenty of calls from people seeking information, Maginnis said, but the agency is not able to sell a policy to anyone without a functioning HealthCare.gov website.

“It was not as intense as we had anticipated,” he said.

Oops: MSNBC Anchor Can't Access Obamacare Exchange | National Review Online
If I were signing up for myself, this is where my patience would be exhausted,” Schiavocampo said before she gave up.

nothing to look at here people
its all about the tea party

A private sector compnay
have 2 years to prep
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...l4CgBg&usg=AFQjCNFJigrwgADNEwUPQ5rf4OmIFOwWzw
Total number of enrollees yesterday in Louisiana?s new health-insurance exchange: Zero? « Hot Air
The company spent three years and $60 million preparing for Tuesday’s opening, so the lack of momentum seemed a bit of a letdown. Sales agents were getting plenty of calls from people seeking information, Maginnis said, but the agency is not able to sell a policy to anyone without a functioning HealthCare.gov website.

If I were signing up for myself, this is where my patience would be exhausted,” Schiavocampo said before she gave up.

one of the HHS spokes persons said

get used to it

glitches could go on for years

A private sector compnay
have 2 years to prep

one of the HHS spokes persons said

get used to it

glitches could go on for years

Its crazy that we are allowing this to happen

Forum List

Back