🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

could you kill somebody?

That's a question they ask Correction Officer candidates (or used to). "Do have a problem with shooting a fleeing convict"? The correct answer should be "no".
They didn't ask us that, they only said we had to shoot them.

In 1967 the US Army told me I was supremely qualified. I never saw anything that said they were wrong.

I would prefer a knife as I get to savor all the little emotions and in their last moments you find out who they really are

..I mean, could you ''flip the switch'' on a death row inmate?..I would thank the lord and curse the MURDERER --then ''flip'' it/etc-whatever
AS I have killed a person and watched his face and body convulse I know the feeling of dispensing death. A prisoner to be killed I would not do!
please elaborate on the killing

If the guy was trying to kill me
Absolutely..I would !!
I can be very vicious and I am doing mma and I have a background I’m Krav and MT
Also . I am not afraid to die.
If you meet me : I tend to be very passive and I avoid conflicts

Death does not scare me .. it terrified me as a kid and young adult
Now I don’t care

My go to move is my shin kick to the groin and knife hand chop to trachea

I also am good with hammer fists , back fists and elbows and knees

Grappling I should be good by December if I stick to my classes

..I mean, could you ''flip the switch'' on a death row inmate?..I would thank the lord and curse the MURDERER --then ''flip'' it/etc-whatever
AS I have killed a person and watched his face and body convulse I know the feeling of dispensing death. A prisoner to be killed I would not do!
please elaborate on the killing
If I get in a fist fight only then I could lose .
I tried that with my brother and got busted up last year lol

Many times in Vegas I have encountered many belligerent folks but I de- escalate and walk away

Only if I could do it the old fashioned way!!!

22574680.gif

Pelosi, Schumer, and the rest of the swamp monsters will all be my test subjects!!!
Just a head's up... the people who intentionally misrepresented, lied, and used Trump's words against him for 4 years? Yeah, them, they're in control now and they're openly signaling a desire to use our fellow citizens to spy on us and report to the fearless minions of the EFFING BEE EYE, aka the Schutzstaffel.
If they'd use such tactics on a president, what do you imagine they'd be willing to do to an "uppity" American who laughs at them and their power, online?
I tell them..........
BRING IT BITCHES!!!
I might go down, but I'm taking as many of you douchebags down with me, as I possibly can!!!
200.gif

Forum List

Back