Coulda Had a Pipeline

Instead of working with AMERICANS to increase oil supplies, Poopypants is BEGGING MUSLIMS for oil.
Well that's very stupid. Global supply is at issue. And what you are suggesting is that Biden give handouts to the international companies pulling the oil out of US soil. Oil that doesn't belong to the US and that would still be sold to the highest bidder.

Well that's very stupid. Global supply is at issue. And what you are suggesting is that Biden give handouts to the international companies pulling the oil out of US soil. Oil that doesn't belong to the US and that would still be sold to the highest bidder.
Why isn’t Poopypants working with AMERICANS?

Answer: Democrats hate America.

Well I see the left in this thread has severe butthurt, their lies and spin is off the charts trying to cover up throwing our own energy industry under the bus. So typical of the left, just keep spewing lies.

We are discussing asshole Biden's anti American energy policies while begging other countries to increase production, now you can get back on topic.

dude, you were just talking about a country cutting its own oil production...when did that happen? was it under Biden?

I’m happy to pay 99 cents, and the $1.27 I was paying when President in Exile Trump left.

then you should be mad at your god for getting people to cut production so the oil companies would have higher profits.

Yet, being independent means no outside sources of petroleum in our system. As far as loving Dems I never ask party affiliation before during or after having sex.
First of all, energy does not mean petroleum. Did you understand? you are saying "oil independent".:rolleyes:

So did Papa Bush in 1985. US lift costs are so high that Domestic producers can't compete unless the ppb is high.
He is a rube that got fooled by the Big Oil propaganda campaign. They want government handouts to improve their profit margins. So they release propaganda leaving the impression that Biden is why they have all decided not to pull more oil out of the ground. And that shit works on ignorant people.

Oh the Dems are feeling the butthurt now, they are in full on spin mode. Don't worry Americans will bitch slap them to the unemployment lines in the next election.

Why isn’t Poopypants working with AMERICANS?
He is. What do you think he did with OPEC? He didn't give them handouts. He attempted to leverage them to produce more oil.

So you want Bide to threaten international companies drilling in the US with future economic harm, like he did OPEC? Okay, noted.

Forum List

Back