Couldn’t Biden fix the border issue overnight? Tell Mexico: “We will deduct X from your $330M for every alien that crosses our border.” Game over

Why do you suppose Trumps (remain in Mexico) deal with Mexico was so effective?
Why was Mexico so motivated and accommodating to keep the cockroaches on their side of the border?
Don't know that it was. It was effective against those trying to cross
So what’s more $40B or $330B?

“Why do you suppose Trumps (remain in Mexico) deal with Mexico was so effective?
Why was Mexico so motivated and accommodating to keep the cockroaches on their side of the border?”
Lol, 330 billion. Still not so simple. Contrary to what you believe we get something for that money. Y'all wanna believe we give out the goodness of our heart but that is not how it works we receive something for it Anyway you look at it , it is an option to be explored. That being said what makes you think Mexico can stop the movement? Those going across illegally are not going to care if we quit giving Mexico money.

Not only that, but illegal immigrants also don't care if Mexico loses 300 million.

Its a profoundly stupid idea the OP has....I know...we're shocked right!

For example, Illegal Immigrant #1 is apprehended. How do you know he crossed over the Mexican border? How do you know when it happened? Deducting X....what happens when you deduct X... Do the Chinese offer Mexico X + a boatload of money to build a military base in Matamoros or Nogales?

These are just some of the reasons why it's a brazenly stupid idea.

Democrats oppose such measures…they oppose mandatory E-verify and aggressive iCE raids.
Remember all the cries to abolish iCE when Trump raided the chicken factories?
It is the correct answer to illegal immigration, but republicans, likewise are unwilling to put serious consequences on American business for using the cheap labor. For both sides, it's a moneymaker, and they do not really have the political will to solve it, as it would cut down donations to political campaigns on both sides.

I don't agree with the OP.

If WE can't stop the illegals, I know Mexico can't.

Why do you suppose Trumps (remain in Mexico) deal with Mexico was so effective?
Why was Mexico so motivated and accommodating to keep the cockroaches on their side of the border?
It was very quietly reported today that Biden has brokered a deal with Mexico to restart Trump's stay in Mexico deal. After all the Dems wailing and gnashing of teeth over Trump's stay in Mexico policy they steal it for themselves.

Because we don’t does not mean we can’t.
I suspect you already knew this?
Sure, we did stop them in . . . . 1914, I think it was, Black Jack Pershing. But that took American troops and an invasion of Mexico. It would take American troops and shooting invaders and probably at least a short-range invasion now.

I have been saying for YEARS that Mexico is the obvious and only jump-off place for an invasion of the U.S. (The two Red Dawn movies say the same, of course.) The Zimmerman Telegram offering German assistance to Mexico in 1917 for their help in tying us up there and keeping us out of WWI STARTED our entry into WWI: within a week we had declared war on Germany. Germany had offered to help Mexico recover the whole entire Southwest. This went over poorly: it was basically a 9/11 event in terms of public sentiment.

So now we have continual invasion of the U.S. day in and out, hundreds of thousands, millions, like the Gauls moving into the Roman Empire until it FELL, thud. We're following Rome: ignoring the invaders till they destroy us.

Yes, we COULD defend our borders, but can you imagine Biden doing anything but stand down there with a big Welcome Invaders sign??

Last edited:
Sure, we did stop them in . . . . 1914, I think it was, Black Jack Pershing. But that took American troops and an invasion of Mexico. It would take American troops and shooting invaders and probably at least a short-range invasion now.

I have been saying for YEARS that Mexico is the obvious and only jump-off place for an invasion of the U.S. (The two Red Dawn movies say the same, of course.) The Zimmerman Telegram offering German assistance to Mexico in 1917 for their help in tying us up there and keeping us out of WWI STARTED our entry into WWI: within a week we had declared war on Germany. Germany had offered to help Mexico recover the whole entire Southwest. This went over poorly: it was basically a 9/11 event in terms of public sentiment.

So now we have continual invasion of the U.S. day in and out, hundreds of thousands, millions, like the Gauls moving into the Roman Empire until it FELL, thud. We're following Rome: ignoring the invaders till they destroy us.

Yes, we COULD, but can you imagine Biden doing anything but stand down there with a big Welcome Invaders sign??
Biden obviously won’t be the POTUS that does anything about the invasion…it’s clearly beneficial to the Mexicrat Party….but it wasn’t that long ago that we conducted Operation Wetback…we can definitely rollout an Operation Wetback 2.0…I think inevitably we will be forced to.
3ECC1F53-9AC8-477D-89FE-6624AF44ADAA.jpeg

Biden obviously won’t be the POTUS that does anything about the invasion…it’s clearly beneficial to the Mexicrat Party….but it wasn’t that long ago that we conducted Operation Wetback…we can definitely rollout an Operation Wetback 2.0…I think inevitably we will be forced to.
View attachment 585780
I cannot imagine what could possibly "force" us to stop this invasion given we have accepted what has already happened. We are intended to turn into Latin America, and given their hyperviolent, drug-soaked culture, that won't be anything but bad.

I cannot imagine what could possibly "force" us to stop this invasion given we have accepted what has already happened. We are intended to turn into Latin America, and given their hyperviolent, drug-soaked culture, that won't be anything but bad.
I hope you’re wrong but I fear you’re right.

Such a measure would force Mexico to deploy their own security to their side of the border.
Why hasn’t such a simple, practical, reasonable solution been discussed?

Because the right winger, wealthy elite do not really want a closed border.
They want cheap labor, who can't form a union or collect unemployment.

Because the right winger, wealthy elite do not really want a closed border.
They want cheap labor, who can't form a union or collect unemployment.
Who are these ghost people or companies you often speak of so matter-of-factly? Expose them….shit, if you know they are “right wingers” you must know who they are….RIGHT?

(is this the part where you pretend you didn’t see this post?)

Such a measure would force Mexico to deploy their own security to their side of the border.
Why hasn’t such a simple, practical, reasonable solution been discussed?
I like it with one tweak. Just cut them off and tell them they will start getting the money when we are satisfied they have shut it down.

Who are these ghost people or companies you often speak of so matter-of-factly? Expose them….shit, if you know they are “right wingers” you must know who they are….RIGHT?

(is this the part where you pretend you didn’t see this post?)

All of them, but the ones who use cheap illegal aliens the most are those that citizens don't want to do, like agriculture.
It is not just picking, but slaughter, like the Armour plant that used to be in my home town.
I know I worked with a lot of illegal aliens in construction, concrete work, forest fire fighting, etc.
Anything that was dangerous or dirty.

Yes, we COULD defend our borders, but can you imagine Biden doing anything but stand down there with a big Welcome Invaders sign??

That would make sense if Gaul invaded Rome, but that is not what happened.
Rome invaded Gaul, and it was inevitable that Rome would fall to the Vandals later, because Rome was so corrupt.

The US is corrupt as well.
The Hispanics south of the border are not the invader, we are.
The Hispanics are mostly native, and most came from north of the border, and we illegally lied, cheater, murdered, and stole their land.

I like it with one tweak. Just cut them off and tell them they will start getting the money when we are satisfied they have shut it down.

The mistake is that the money we sent to Mexico is not to the government, but to private companies, for goods sent to the US.
If we stop paying them, they will stop sending the goods, and we will either starve or have to pay much more for European goods.
We are not doing Mexico any favors by sending them money that is less than what they send us is worth.

Wrong.
South of the border is much less violent culture than the US.
And what has changed the culture south of the border into drug cartels, has been US gangs that sell the drugs from south of the border.
The culture south of the border is not "drug-soaked".
We are the decadent ones who want drugs to cure our boredom.
The people south of the border know better and do not have time for such nonsense.
South of the border, they are much more religious and law abiding than we are.

Forum List

Back