Couldn't happen to a better person

Pelosi warns colleagues of harassing calls and messages

LOLOL...Nancy Pelosi, she of the gated community of elites........I love this so much.

"You love this so much"? How would you feel if someone hacked your USMB account and used it to further access all your personal information - and then make it public? How would you feel? Would that be illegal? Would that be immoral? What kind of an ignorant asshole are you? Invasion of privacy is serious.
I'm sure in her case it's deserved. These political types are ruthless.

How is invasion of privacy "deserved" - other than a court-ordered wiretap?
I'm sure she's done her fair share. London to a brick, it was someone on her own side.

A side of the people she's f*ed over she hasn't heard before, living in that gated, ivory tower.

:p

LOLOL...Nancy Pelosi, she of the gated community of elites........I love this so much.

"You love this so much"? How would you feel if someone hacked your USMB account and used it to further access all your personal information - and then make it public? How would you feel? Would that be illegal? Would that be immoral? What kind of an ignorant asshole are you? Invasion of privacy is serious.

It's all of those things and I never said let the, get off, which is ironic since liberals love to let criminals out of jail or off with light sentances. So those criminals can continue terrorizing low and middle income neighborhoods. Also those same neighborhoods have to deal with the illegal imigrants, but not her hodds toddy rich friends.

oh boy, some lib is now worried about what's illegal. Can't make this stuff up.

Unless they are NaziCon?

Forum List

Back