Couldn't Have Said It Better Myself...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Maybe I'm being too humble....I've been saying the same thing this guy says about leftist nitwits for about 15 years. I may have gotten in a few riffs over that time that compare with this....judge for yourself: :eusa_shifty:

• Banned
What we're seeing today is the culmination of the marxist-elites being deprived of their final victory over the America we knew and loved. They got the public schools and universities under control and churned out two generations of America-hating progbots. Their followers want to emulate them without understanding what it is they're being led into. Trump destroyed their final push to disarm us, burn the Constitution, and ensure they could never be defeated in another election by fostering dependent classes kept poor and medicated. Now that we know exactly who they are and more importantly where they are, we can begin to rid ourselves of them.

Last edited:
"Elite Libtardos never have to suffer the consequences of their proposed ideologies."

And their libtarded base are too stupid to know what's bad for them. You can only get so many pigs around one trough.

What we're seeing today is the culmination of the marxist-elites being deprived of their final victory over the America we knew and loved. They got the public schools and universities under control and churned out two generations of America-hating progbots. Their followers want to emulate them without understanding what it is they're being led into. Trump destroyed their final push to disarm us, burn the Constitution, and ensure they could never be defeated in another election by fostering dependent classes kept poor and medicated. Now that we know exactly who they are and more importantly where they are, we can began to rid ourselves of them.
I suppose I look at it all in a little different way. The Lord said 'pray it be on earth as in heaven' and things do manifest that are planted. If the spirit is making the move to bring forth something new as the other passes away strife ensues. Those 'animals' inside the Ark chase away those beastly animals which are outside of the Ark. The Ark is spiritual and carnal locations in the mind. It is describing an intricately woven basket where everything is fit . Everything is patterned whether in be the whole world or each individual. (animals, spiritual hosts as in things that rule hearts, minds, emotions, direction)

"Elite Libtardos never have to suffer the consequences of their proposed ideologies."

And their libtarded base are too stupid to know what's bad for them. You can only get so many pigs around one trough.
Just human nature to have tunnel vision from ones own personal viewpoint. Their views may be skewed. It can happen to the best of us. I know at this point in time I wouldn't wanna be living permanently on either coast or in a big city.

• Banned
I suppose I look at it all in a little different way. The Lord said 'pray it be on earth as in heaven' and things do manifest that are planted. If the spirit is making the move to bring forth something new as the other passes away strife ensues. Those 'animals' inside the Ark chase away those beastly animals which are outside of the Ark. The Ark is spiritual and carnal locations in the mind. It is describing an intricately woven basket where everything is fit . Everything is patterned whether in be the whole world or each individual. (animals, spiritual hosts as in things that rule hearts, minds, emotions, direction)

Just human nature to have tunnel vision from ones own personal viewpoint. Their views may be skewed. It can happen to the best of us. I know at this point in time I wouldn't wanna be living permanently on either coast or in a big city.

The Biblical virtues you speak to are poison to the leftists' ears. The church and it's teachings are considered myth and story-telling by the marxist-elite...an "opiate" that denies their own drug regimes. The true elites are all atheists and demand religion be kept out of their way....they believe they are the higher power by virtue of their degrees and bank accounts. The only time they're tested is by trying events like an 80mph ambulance ride or one of their children pulled from a swimming pool not breathing....then you see a secret prayer or two. They claim their standing based on "science" when most of them don't know the boiling temperature of water or how a barometer works.

The Biblical virtues you speak to are poison to the leftists' ears. The church and it's teachings are considered myth and story-telling by the marxist-elite...an "opiate" that denies their own drug regimes. The true elites are all atheists and demand religion be kept out of their way....they believe they are the higher power by virtue of their degrees and bank accounts. The only time they're tested is by trying events like an 80mph ambulance ride or one of their children pulled from a swimming pool not breathing....then you see a secret prayer or two. They claim their standing based on "science" when most of them don't know the boiling temperature of water or how a barometer works.
A lot of people waking up though and that is a good thing. Some of what I write seems to be poison or stings the sheeples ears too. With that thought bring this one 'Stinging Nettle' can also be used to ease pain as it contains a natural analgesia which helps temporarily numb the area it touches until the shock of being pained wears off.

2 Peter 2:5 (KJV)

Forum List

Back