Coulter: I look forward to DeSantis-Biden debates /DeSantis releasing autobiography "The Courage To Be Free" in Feb to coincide with presidential run

200w.gif

Ron DeSantis's autobiography coming out in February is called "The Courage to Be Free" ...to ban books, whitewash history, welcome Nazis to Florida, divert $ from communities of color, discriminate against LGBTQ community, demonize teachers, and deny science.
That's it, he's got my vote!

I doubt he'll run if Trump makes it clear that he's in for the long haul. If DeSantis DOES, so be it. That's what primaries are for. I expect Trump will likely choose Kari Lake as a running mate.

Coulter is just gone, really gone. Hell, she has supported numerous RINOs in the past.

And what are the DeSantis foreign policy beliefs? Hmmm?

Please don't ever post anything, ever again, from Coulter.
She a witch that nobody respects.

The Roast of Rob Lowe was an epic attack on her.

I doubt he'll run if Trump makes it clear that he's in for the long haul. If DeSantis DOES, so be it. That's what primaries are for. I expect Trump will likely choose Kari Lake as a running mate.
It’s a tough call. DeSantis is still fairly young and all the attention will be on Trump. But DeSantis is hot right now. This might be the time for him.

Biden just claimed no president has done as much as he has. I guess Desantis doesn't have a prayer.

Forum List

Back