🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Coulter: Trump disastrous POTUS, without BLM riots, he wouldn't have gotten any votes in 2020 besides neocons+tax cut crowd & he has no chance in 2024

Her books are so awesomely researched but she really goes off the rails on occasion if this is a valid unedited video. I wish i could get where she's coming from on some of her thinking. I don't know how much better President Trump could have done under the circumstances. He had backstabbers within his 'own' party the repunks and then the democrats trying to put a monkey wrench in EVERY. SINGLE. THING he did for this country.

She did however say that.....she is pretty confident the repunks are going to whip the butts of the left this november.
Did you notice there's no date on that video. That's unusual. I couldn't find one.

I think the vast majority of people on this forum just went "Who?"

That doesn't bode well for a potential candidate...
Maybe this will help you get the message out.

Austin Petersen, the 2016 runner-up for the Libertarian Party presidential nomination and current contender for the Republican nomination for a Senate seat in Missouri, has always believed in free possession of fully automatic weapons (machine guns) for American citizens. As he reminded me in a phone interview this week, one of his colorful slogans during his L.P. run was, "I believe in a world where gay married couples are free to protect their marijuana fields with fully automatic machine guns."

He just needs an embarrassing public scandal, and/or some idiotic, obnoxious tweets, and he's off to the races!

No, even that won't do it.

The average American voter doesn't care about some radio show host in Missouri who has a degree in musical theater.

He's run for office a few times and he's always come up short. Even the people of Missouri don't like him...

Coulter can say whatever she wants.

Hell Noam Chomsky opposes the Ukraine war and I agree with him on that issue, but almost nothing else.

You simple minded bilateral fucks are something else.

“I want to create a game show where you try to guess which Trump staffers actually voted for Trump.” -Ann Coulter 2017

“I don’t care if Donald Trump wants to perform abortions in the White House after this (his) immigration policy paper.” — Ann Coulter, August 2015

how things change. Ann Coulter was in love with candidate Trump, now hates his guts after his performance as president. it was the same with me and Obama

Trump said he would only surround himself with the best and brightest. Everyone he has hired, he has fired and they have all bad mouthed him. Perhaps he did only surround himself with the best and brightest.

To be clear, you cult fucks are saying I should vote Biden because Coulter hates Trump? :auiqs.jpg:

That is what you stupid fucks do…whatever Maddow tells you.

You are sheep. I am not.

Me neither. I'll just vote Libertarian again and watch the Trumplings go down in flames like the Hindenburg.
A Republican can't win the Presidency ever again until we are assured he and his fellow Republicans will not ban abortion. We already know modern day Republicans consider it murder and they are moving towards outlawing the practice.

No matter how shitty the economy or gas prices or anything else, we can't vote for Republicans knowing they will outlaw abortion. They consider it murder. Don't try to deny it.

Now, after saying all that. I would almost be okay knowing a Republican is going to win in 2024 as long as his last name isn't Trump.

A Republican can't win the Presidency ever again until we are assured he and his fellow Republicans will not ban abortion. We already know modern day Republicans consider it murder and they are moving towards outlawing the practice.

No matter how shitty the economy or gas prices or anything else, we can't vote for Republicans knowing they will outlaw abortion. They consider it murder. Don't try to deny it.

Now, after saying all that. I would almost be okay knowing a Republican is going to win in 2024 as long as his last name isn't Trump.
Translation…
You won’t use a condom and your girlfriend won’t take the pill.

Forum List

Back