Countdown To Trump's Impeachment -- Official USMB Pool

From the looks of that old fat man, he will probably stroke out before he gets impeached.

From the looks of that old fat man, he will probably stroke out before he gets impeached.
That's very possible. When reality intrudes on delusional people, they go over the top.

In the Book of Daniel prophesy, chapter 7, the antichrist is removed by the court... so impeachment is possible. :D

Trump won't leave office until January of 2025 -- and hopefully not then.

Trump won't leave office until January of 2025 -- and hopefully not then.
yur in luv! :lol:

Bromance ...

636071722810220719149965069_16-signs-that-youre-in-a-bromance.jpg

Oh, some time after the next 7 years, 51 weeks sounds about right.

Of course many of the liberal dweebs in here will be long gone by then due to terminal butthurt, but at least we won't miss them while they RIP.

Trump will get the majority of Governors to allow his a 3rd Term as he makes America Great Again and you return to the Islamic cesspool from which you emerged.
America is already great. The Alt Right wants it "white" again. Those days are gone.
Are you talking about those nasty white republicans who freed the slaves from those nasty democrats?

is it time to bring this thread up again?

I have a typo in mine.... 3.5 years would have been July 20, 2020...

is it time to bring this thread up again?

I have a typo in mine.... 3.5 years would have been July 20, 2020...

Your band of turds does not have the stones to really vote because (in spite of Pelosi's botox bluster) they don't want to go down in flames in 2020.

Forum List

Back