Countdown To Trump's Impeachment -- Official USMB Pool

is it time to bring this thread up again?

I have a typo in mine.... 3.5 years would have been July 20, 2020...

Your band of turds does not have the stones to really vote because (in spite of Pelosi's botox bluster) they don't want to go down in flames in 2020.
they have no choice... even if it means losing...

they took an oath

shall take the following oath: “I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

is it time to bring this thread up again?

I have a typo in mine.... 3.5 years would have been July 20, 2020...

Your band of turds does not have the stones to really vote because (in spite of Pelosi's botox bluster) they don't want to go down in flames in 2020.
they have no choice... even if it means losing...

they took an oath

shall take the following oath: “I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

They broke that oath a long time ago.

Bringing it up now is toothless.

How do they (the congress) defend the U.S. against congress.

Forum List

Back