‘Coup Has Started,’ Whistleblower’s Attorney Said In 2017 Posts Calling For Impeachment

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Oopsy.
Will make the treason prosecution easier.

upload_2019-11-6_16-13-31.jpeg

'Coup has started,' whistleblower's attorney said in 2017 posts calling for impeachment

It's a funny "coup" that installs Mike Pence. None of the parrots think their propagandists' talking points through!

coup
/ko͞o/
noun

a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.
"he was overthrown in an army coup"

coup-coup.jpg

It's a funny "coup" that installs Mike Pence. None of the parrots think their propagandists' talking points through!

coup
/ko͞o/
noun

coup-coup.jpg
Fuck you communist faggot.
Such a reasoned, well thought out response, and yet we are all dumber for having read it.

coup
/ko͞o/
noun

coup-coup.jpg

Yeah, some coup that takes out a member of your political party, and installs another member of the same party.

coup
/ko͞o/
noun

coup-coup.jpg

Yeah, some coup that takes out a member of your political party, and installs another member of the same party.
"Uhhh...we need to go back to the drawing board..."

For those not up on their MCU wiki

"Hydra is a world-wide criminal organization dedicated to global domination, with the intended goal of establishing a totalitarian fascist 'New World Order'. Over the years, Hydra secretly infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D. and used the agency to their advantage in many ways."

Replace S.H.I.E.L.D. with FBI/CIA and it's a pretty spot-on summary of the radical leftist-globalist uprising we're currently witnessing

Last edited:

"Hydra is a world-wide criminal organization dedicated to global domination, with the intended goal of establishing a totalitarian fascist 'New World Order'. Over the years, Hydra secretly infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D. and used the agency to their advantage in many ways."

Nerd.

2017 huh? Damn, that's what I heard about the Sloth Coup. It's so slow, you can't even tell when it started.

Nerd.

Sure, I know all kinds of nerdy stuff. Hydra reference isn't exactly obscure though, unless you're one of the 10 people on the planet who haven't watched an Avengers movie.

A few people have started looking at the connections behind Mark Zaid, the attorney for CIA “whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella. What is starting to emerge is evidence of what CTH outlined yesterday; the current impeachment process is part of a coup continuum, and everything around the whistleblower is part of a long-ago planned and pre-constructed operation.

Two strong examples are very poignant:

Mark S. Zaid @MarkSZaidEsq

"It's very scary. We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters. We have to" 9:45 PM · Jul 1, 2017

AND

Mark S. Zaid @MarkSZaidEsq

#coup has started. As one falls, two more will take their place. #rebellion #impeachment 9:52 PM · Jan 30, 2017·Twitter for Android

NOTICE THE DATES This 2017 tweet by the whistleblowers’ attorney is evidence of what we were sharing yesterday. A point that almost everyone is missing…. What is happening now with Adam Schiff and his Lawfare-contracted legal aide, Daniel Goldman, was designed last year. The current HPSCI legislative impeachment process, and every little aspect within it, is the execution of a plan, just like the DOJ/FBI plan was before it in 2016, 2017 & 2018.

(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...

-----------'

Eric Ciaramella was fired from the White House position for leaking. The CIA who placed him in that job didn’t fire him, but simply moved him back to Langley.

And THAT tells you everything you ever need to know about the CIA.

coup
/ko͞o/
noun

coup-coup.jpg

Somebody ^^^ is butt hurt. LMAO when reading his whine. Someone provide him a tube of this:

kmnzgkycutw6gt76ug2h.jpg

coup
/ko͞o/
noun

coup-coup.jpg

Somebody ^^^ is butt hurt. LMAO when reading his whine. Someone provide him a tube of this:

kmnzgkycutw6gt76ug2h.jpg
I’m well armed. Not butt hurt queer.

2017 huh? Damn, that's what I heard about the Sloth Coup. It's so slow, you can't even tell when it started.
There will be blood if the Marxist Democrats try to overthrow democracy in and the Constitution. Dumb fucks like you are going for the downs to destroy our nation. You are a common piece of shit.

Got my popcorn ready .
'Coup has started,' whistleblower's attorney said in 2017 posts calling for impeachment

Mark Zaid, one of the attorneys representing the intelligence community whistleblower at the center of the Democrats' ongoing impeachment inquiry, tweeted conspicuously in January 2017 that a "coup has started" and that "impeachment will follow ultimately

Then, in July 2017, Zaid remarked, "I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president." Also that month, Zaid tweeted, "We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters."

Amid a slew of impeachment-related posts, Zaid assured his Twitter followers that "as one falls, two more will take their place," apparently referring to Trump administration employees who defy the White House. Zaid promised that the "coup" would occur in "many steps."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back