‘Coup Has Started,’ Whistleblower’s Attorney Said In 2017 Posts Calling For Impeachment

It's a funny "coup" that installs Mike Pence. None of the parrots think their propagandists' talking points through!

coup
/ko͞o/
noun

a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.
"he was overthrown in an army coup"

coup-coup.jpg
There’s no time to impeach Trump to get him out. You Leftards only tear down, you never build. You know you can’t win next year.

We the People Pick Our Presidents, not the Deep State.

It may soon become time to show these ass holes who rules this country and it is not THEM.

'Coup has started,' whistleblower's attorney said in 2017 posts calling for impeachment

Mark Zaid, one of the attorneys representing the intelligence community whistleblower at the center of the Democrats' ongoing impeachment inquiry, tweeted conspicuously in January 2017 that a "coup has started" and that "impeachment will follow ultimately."

Then, in July 2017, Zaid remarked, "I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president." Also that month, Zaid tweeted, "We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters."

Amid a slew of impeachment-related posts, Zaid assured his Twitter followers that "as one falls, two more will take their place," apparently referring to Trump administration employees who defy the White House. Zaid promised that the "coup" would occur in "many steps."

The tweets, which came shortly after President Trump fired then-acting Attorney General Sally Yates for failing to defend federal laws in court, are likely to fuel Republican concerns that the anonymous whistleblower's complaint is tainted with partisanship. Trump's call with Ukraine's leader, which is the subject of the complaint, occurred in July 2019.

“The whistleblower’s lawyer gave away the game," the Trump campaign's communications director, Tim Murtaugh, told Fox News. "It was always the Democrats’ plan to stage a coup and impeach President Trump and all they ever needed was the right scheme. They whiffed on Mueller so now they’ve settled on the perfectly fine Ukraine phone call. This proves this was orchestrated from the beginning.”
THIS is why Democrats are so keen on taking away our guns.

For those not up on their MCU wiki

"Hydra is a world-wide criminal organization dedicated to global domination, with the intended goal of establishing a totalitarian fascist 'New World Order'. Over the years, Hydra secretly infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D. and used the agency to their advantage in many ways."

Replace S.H.I.E.L.D. with FBI/CIA and it's a pretty spot-on summary of the radical leftist-globalist uprising we're currently witnessing

Comic books, really so ewe get your government from comic books. Actually no surprise at all, please carry on Dewy.

We the People Pick Our Presidents, not the Deep State.

It may soon become time to show these ass holes who rules this country and it is not THEM.

'Coup has started,' whistleblower's attorney said in 2017 posts calling for impeachment

Mark Zaid, one of the attorneys representing the intelligence community whistleblower at the center of the Democrats' ongoing impeachment inquiry, tweeted conspicuously in January 2017 that a "coup has started" and that "impeachment will follow ultimately."

Then, in July 2017, Zaid remarked, "I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president." Also that month, Zaid tweeted, "We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters."

Amid a slew of impeachment-related posts, Zaid assured his Twitter followers that "as one falls, two more will take their place," apparently referring to Trump administration employees who defy the White House. Zaid promised that the "coup" would occur in "many steps."

The tweets, which came shortly after President Trump fired then-acting Attorney General Sally Yates for failing to defend federal laws in court, are likely to fuel Republican concerns that the anonymous whistleblower's complaint is tainted with partisanship. Trump's call with Ukraine's leader, which is the subject of the complaint, occurred in July 2019.

“The whistleblower’s lawyer gave away the game," the Trump campaign's communications director, Tim Murtaugh, told Fox News. "It was always the Democrats’ plan to stage a coup and impeach President Trump and all they ever needed was the right scheme. They whiffed on Mueller so now they’ve settled on the perfectly fine Ukraine phone call. This proves this was orchestrated from the beginning.”
THIS is why Democrats are so keen on taking away our guns.
This nonsense is why they're gonna lose the House.

The voters have seen that the Democrats have NOTHING to offer. Theyve done NOTHING with their 2 years

I sure hope the coup succeeds this time!
Rush Limbaugh always said the Democrats want to ultimately do away with elections because they cant trust the People to always make the "right" choice and vote for them.

I sure hope the coup succeeds this time!
No you dont, and it wont as it will never pass the Senate anyway.

And if it does, millions of Americans will take up their guns and storm Capitol Hill, promise.

We are not going to take this bullshit.

Got my popcorn ready .

Mark Zaid, one of the attorneys representing the intelligence community whistleblower at the center of the Democrats' ongoing impeachment inquiry, tweeted conspicuously in January 2017 that a "coup has started" and that "impeachment will follow ultimately

Explain why the FBI should be visiting someone for voicing their personal opinion.

What's your take on reeducation camps, Buckwheat?

This should be interesting.

Got my popcorn ready .

Mark Zaid, one of the attorneys representing the intelligence community whistleblower at the center of the Democrats' ongoing impeachment inquiry, tweeted conspicuously in January 2017 that a "coup has started" and that "impeachment will follow ultimately

Explain why the FBI should be visiting someone for voicing their personal opinion.

LOL, that's an opinion to you?

Fucking hilarious.

The tweets, which came shortly after President Trump fired then-acting Attorney General Sally Yates for failing to defend federal laws in court,
For failing to defend UNCONSTITUTIONAL Federal laws in court....

She followed her OATH OF OFFICE to the constitution of the United States as she swore to do when taking the DOJ/ acting AG job....

the law the trump campaign was asking her to defend in a court was unconstitutional and proven to be unconstitutional by the court, when Trump finally got a ham to defend it in court....

it was shot down.... yates did the right thing by following her oath to the constitution, not the wrong thing

so this was in 2017?? Two to three years ago?
2017 would not be 3 yrs ago. Mathematically impossible.

Incorrect numb-nuts, short on material one.

Jan 1 to Dec 31, 2017: That's a year, even in progressive.
Jan 1 to Dec 31, 2018: That's another year, even in progressive. 1+1=2
Jan 1 to Nov. 6, 2019: That's like 10 months of a year. 1+1+ nearly 1 rounds to 3, even in progressive. Hence, 2-3 years ago.

Note: There are 12 months in a year. Starts Jan. 1 and ends Dec. 31st, every year.

Got my popcorn ready .

It is interesting because it corroborates everything we've been saying this whole time the Democrats know it ....mainstream media / deep state knows it but all they can do is keep lying. Lawyer up Comey,Brennan and Stzrok. Going to be a long bumpy ride....

It was always the Democrats’ plan to stage a coup and impeach President Trump and all they ever needed was the right scheme. They whiffed on Mueller so now they’ve settled on the perfectly fine Ukraine phone call. This proves this was orchestrated from the beginning.”

Last edited:
so this was in 2017?? Two to three years ago?
2017 would not be 3 yrs ago. Mathematically impossible.

Incorrect numb-nuts, short on material one.

Jan 1 to Dec 31, 2017: That's a year, even in progressive.
Jan 1 to Dec 31, 2018: That's another year, even in progressive. 1+1=2
Jan 1 to Nov. 6, 2019: That's like 10 months of a year. 1+1+ nearly 1 rounds to 3, even in progressive. Hence, 2-3 years ago.

Note: There are 12 months in a year. Starts Jan. 1 and ends Dec. 31st, every year.
So 2 years and 10 mos is three years? LOL so I can collect SSI when I am 64 and 10 months?

Forum List

Back