🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Couple Gets Prison Time for Interrupting Black Childs Birthday Party.

The two inbreds disagree with you. They think its as real as can be.

Your racism is noted. You are a bigot.

The charge sounds like bullshit.
Dont care what it sounds like to the likes of you. Its very real as you can tell by the tears in the two inbreds eyes.

Is this the incident from a while back where a couple trucks drove past a park and the drunken adults swarmed and threaten the one truck passengers?
That sounds like the cave chimp version of the story. Evidently they were unable to make that version stick in the eyes of the jury.

Your racism is well established, but thanks for the reminder.

Your implication that any jury decision is automatically correct is quite funny. Especially considering that one of your fellow lefties has already mentioned Zimmerman.
It wasnt so much the jury that convinced me. It was the video evidence that was used to convict the inbreds.

Dont care what it sounds like to the likes of you. Its very real as you can tell by the tears in the two inbreds eyes.

Is this the incident from a while back where a couple trucks drove past a park and the drunken adults swarmed and threaten the one truck passengers?
That sounds like the cave chimp version of the story. Evidently they were unable to make that version stick in the eyes of the jury.

Your implication that any jury decision is automatically correct is quite funny. Especially considering that one of your fellow lefties has already mentioned Zimmerman.

Only a "lefty" could disagree with the Georgie verdict? Interesting.

It wasnt so much the jury that convinced me. It was the video evidence that was used to convict the inbreds.

Link? That loads.

Some great news. The two racist inbreds were sentenced to prison time for pulling a gun on Black people during a childs birthday party. They had the caucasity to drive around with a group of similar minded racist inbreds posing under the banner of the loser confederate flag. They real sorry yall now that they got sentenced. LOL!

Georgia couple sentenced for threatening blacks - CNN.com

170227220307-jose-torres-kayla-norton-court-exlarge-169.jpg

Sounds like bullshit.

Not bullshit at all. When you roll up with a few pickup trucks, get out and start calling black people derogatory names, and threaten to kill them all (while you are pointing a shotgun at them) you get charged with terrorist acts. They intentionally terrorized a children's birthday party. Don't get much lower than that. Nor much more racist.

What evidence was produced that that is the way it went?
Their admission.

Link? That loads.
Google it. i dont work for you inbred.

Nothing in your post addresses anything in my post.

I am not responsible for the ravings of the voices in your head.

Sounds like bullshit.

Not bullshit at all. When you roll up with a few pickup trucks, get out and start calling black people derogatory names, and threaten to kill them all (while you are pointing a shotgun at them) you get charged with terrorist acts. They intentionally terrorized a children's birthday party. Don't get much lower than that. Nor much more racist.

Their admission.

I doubt that. Link?

You're not even responsible for the stupid shit that you post, we've seen.

Link? That loads.

Got it. YOU say shit, and can't back it up.

Just as I expected.

This is likely a terrible miscarriage of justice.

Their admission.

I doubt that. Link?
No thanks. I just had two hot links for lunch.

You're not even responsible for the stupid shit that you post, we've seen.

I stand by everything I post unless specifically noted otherwise.

Nothing in your post addressed any thing I said.

Do you have something you wanted to say that actually was somehow connected to something I said?

Here is the post you "replied" to. Please try again, this time with less cra cra.

Link? That loads.

Just as I expected.

Back it up to who? You arent someone to back up anything to. If you mattered I would give you a link other than the one in the OP but since you dont matter you are forced to look for yourself. This wasnt posted to convince you. This was posted as a celebration of the inbreds getting sentenced.

Their admission.

I doubt that. Link?

Got it, you say shit and can't back it up.

Exactly as expected.

Link? That loads.

Just as I expected.

Back it up to who? You arent someone to back up anything to. If you mattered I would give you a link other than the one in the OP but since you dont matter you are forced to look for yourself. This wasnt posted to convince you. This was posted as a celebration of the inbreds getting sentenced.

Your racism is noted, but thanks for the reminder.

This is almost certainly a complete miscarriage of justice. And the type we have seen and will continue to see as long as we let vile lefties have any power in our society.

Some great news. The two racist inbreds were sentenced to prison time for pulling a gun on Black people during a childs birthday party. They had the caucasity to drive around with a group of similar minded racist inbreds posing under the banner of the loser confederate flag. They real sorry yall now that they got sentenced. LOL!

subhuman white hick trash

Their admission.

I doubt that. Link?

Exactly as expected.
Cant and wont are two different things. Let me know when you matter.

Their admission.

I doubt that. Link?

Exactly as expected.

"Video of the altercation between the group members and the people celebrating the child's birthday party was later released."
Jose Torres and Kayla Norton convicted for racial threats against black people sentenced to prison

Go find it yourself jackass, these two are gonna have a wonderful time inside.

Sounds like bullshit.

No. This is the incident where a bunch of drunk rednecks rode around in pickup trucks threatening black motorists, yelling racial slurs and generally causing mayhem. The group then happened to see a children's brithday party, with a cookout going on and a bouncy castle. The group stopped and started yelling racial slurs and threatening to kill people. Then the retread got out his shotgun and started pointing it at the adults, threatening to kill them.

Forum List

Back