courts beginning to move on obama's irrational nuttiness

Judge rules EPA can?t mandate use of nonexistent biofuels | The Daily Caller

epa mandated biofuels make food prices artificially high
High cost for beef producers
and who knows what damage ethanol does to an engine.

I think it unfair to rule that just because the judge doesn't believe in non-existent bio-fuel it isn't true. Next week an Executive Order is coming to harness the power of pixie dust. Being as the global warming hoax has just about petered out as a control and revenue means we must grow and move onto more inventive ideas, after all we are Americans.

I think it unfair to rule that just because the judge doesn't believe in non-existent bio-fuel it isn't true. Next week an Executive Order is coming to harness the power of pixie dust. Being as the global warming hoax has just about petered out as a control and revenue means we must grow and move onto more inventive ideas, after all we are Americans.ut

but tha's exactly how barry figures he saves us trillions of dollars. He didn't build that
space station on the planet mars therefore he saved the taxpayer billions

Thank you, American Petroleum Institute. :thup:
Without them and other industry watchdog groups, the EPA would run amok.

Yet, the folly known as ethanol continues. 10% blends aren't enough. Big Ag is pushing for 15%.
Why? Because they are cranking out so much ethanol (and costing us 40% of our corn crop) that 20% of ethanol production is exported.

Was this the initial purpose of the ethanol program? To become an export industry?

There is not one report that identifies ethanol as a contributing factor to cleaner air quality, yet the recent increased use of natural gas is primarily responsible for the lowest carbon emissions in 20 years.

Cellulosic Biofuel to Surge in 2013 as First Plants Open

Cellulosic biofuel companies will boost production almost 20-fold in 2013 as the first high-volume refineries go into operation, signaling a shift from an experimental fuel into a commercially viable industry.
Production of the fuel made from crop waste, wood chips, household trash and other non-food organic sources will reach 9.6 million gallons (36 million liters) in 2013, up from less than 500,000 gallons this year, according to data compiled by the U.S. Energy Information Administration

"The decision did not strike down EPA mandates for refiners to use other renewable fuels..."

do you people actually know what you are celebrating?

Yep, the court stopped the oil companies form having to finance the development of a competing industry, they want to sell a product, let the biofuel companies pay for their own development and production cost.

"The decision did not strike down EPA mandates for refiners to use other renewable fuels..."

Yep, the court stopped the oil companies form having to finance the development of a competing industry, they want to sell a product, let the biofuel companies pay for their own development and production cost.

no you are celebrating what you view as a defeat against Obama.

the industry won a partial victory,,..all you have to do is read the linked article to see why you celebrating here is

nuts

Trying to mandate that companies add these biofuels, which they can't get, is another way of forcing them out of business. It's bad enough that they are forcing them to add crap, like ethanol, which does seriously damage vehicles. So far, I have refused to use it because we still have a choice here, but older vehicles will be rendered useless. I think that is the plan. They'd love to kill the oil industry and get the good vehicles off the road.

Remember the talk about how nice it would be to live in a place where you walked a short distance to work and shared responsibilities with the rest of the community? We have such places now. They are called prisons.

I think the left envisions large communes built around the country and connecting them with monorails. Of course, the leaders and their cronies would still live in mansions and ride around in limos and private jets. It would just be the little people suffering in the communes.

Trying to mandate that companies add these biofuels, which they can't get, is another way of forcing them out of business. It's bad enough that they are forcing them to add crap, like ethanol, which does seriously damage vehicles. So far, I have refused to use it because we still have a choice here, but older vehicles will be rendered useless. I think that is the plan. They'd love to kill the oil industry and get the good vehicles off the road.

Remember the talk about how nice it would be to live in a place where you walked a short distance to work and shared responsibilities with the rest of the community? We have such places now. They are called prisons.

I think the left envisions large communes built around the country and connecting them with monorails. Of course, the leaders and their cronies would still live in mansions and ride around in limos and private jets. It would just be the little people suffering in the communes.

Forcing oil companies out of business? Hilarious! Stay away from the tea. It rots your mind.

the industry won a partial victory,,..all you have to do is read the linked article to see why you celebrating here is

nuts

Sure, how about you pony up a few hundred bucks a month to me for a product that may or may not be available for your consumption at some later date. Do that and then we'll talk. Until you are willing to do that don't expect companies to do it.

Forcing oil companies out of business? Hilarious! Stay away from the tea. It rots your mind.

You're right, it won't force them out of business, it does however raise their cost which raises the cost to consumers. So you can thank your dear leader every time you fill up.

nuts

Sure, how about you pony up a few hundred bucks a month to me for a product that may or may not be available for your consumption at some later date. Do that and then we'll talk. Until you are willing to do that don't expect companies to do it.

whatever in the world are you yapping about now, willis?

nuts

whatever in the world are you yapping about now, willis?

Deflection and bull shit, I expected nothing less, good job.

Forum List

Back