Cousin Eddy wants to be Governor of California

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
cousin-eddiehdkachaks.jpg

Randy Quaid said "I promise that if elected I will clean up the District Attorney Offices throughout the state"
Comment:
Either Bruce Jenner or Randy Quaid would be much better than Newsome.

Actor Randy Quaid says he is 'seriously considering' running for California governor | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 484679
Randy Quaid said "I promise that if elected I will clean up the District Attorney Offices throughout the state"
Comment:

Actor Randy Quaid says he is 'seriously considering' running for California governor | Daily Mail Online

I am your dam guide, take all the dam pictures you want. Now, before we begin the dam tour, are there any dam questions?

Yeah, where can I get some damn bait?

Last edited:
I was stuck in Mexifornia for the reign of neglect and torment from the Governator. I can honestly say, that state is a complete pile of sh*t!

The state government is nothing more than a free paycheck job......no political official in that state gives a damn about anything or anybody, except their paycheck!!! Companies and businesses are just as corrupt. The Unions there are just as corrupt. And there are only two kinds of people there........ones that want to kill you, and ones that want to steal from you.

The entire state needs to be burned to the ground or imploded into the fault line!!!

View attachment 484679
Comment:

I thought Randy was in prison or still hiding out in Canada.

1619575797739.png

Last edited:
The only way KKKalifornia could do worse would be to elect Cuomo, Biden, or Commiela as Governor.

Randy Quaid has had a long running feud with the glitterati. . . or so the CT community believes. He does not like all the child trafficking and the actors and actresses that have been destroyed and assassinated. It was an interesting Coast to Coast topic. All the information you get from the web and mainstream sources have a different POV than you will get from him and Evi.

Now that he is destroyed, his mission is to lose the gripe that the industry has on the state politics, the national conversation, and it's role in controlling the mind of America. For some? Money, power, celebrity and reputation don't mean shit.

The Saga of Randy and Evi Quaid, Conspiracy Theorist Fugitives in Love

STAR-CROSSED LOVERS
The star-crossed couple met and got engaged on the same day, have been on the run for years—and believe they’re being hunted by the people who “whacked” Heath Ledger.

Actor Randy Quaid Claims Hollywood Assassins Killed Heath Ledger

What Really Happened To Randy Quaid

The Strange Story of Randy Quaid and the Star Whackers

Forum List

Back