🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Covid: bioweapon

It seems possible that novel covid19 virus was developed for gain of function research in a Chinese lab for the CDC (under Fauci) that is deemed a "bioweapon". It's breathtaking, if true.
It's fiction, as are most of your posts.

Do not be surprised if there is possible tie-in to DOD funding streams. DOD might be very interested in the output of that kind of research. It doesn't mean it has sinister implications as they look at vaccine research for force protection in general as well as Bio defense.
That makes sense in that it's a good probability of what their mindset was W6
Shittiest bioweapon in history
LOL.....
Bio-weapons aren't si-fi.

and you'd be entirely right WH,,,,,surf >>>Dark Winter<<<

~S~

Not a bioweapon, as it cannot be controlled. Just dumb ass research that got away from people who thought they could control what they were experimenting on. Fools, in my opinion.
Did they let it get away though?

This could have been contained quickly and prevented had China Government followed the proper protocols and let remember China Government was arresting everyone that spoke the truth during the outbreak, so why try to silence the many who tried to stop the spread?

indeed so W6

to my understanding, they were after the creation of a genome that specifically targeted human DNA

It's also rumored the DOD had a hand in funding the NIH for this

And so now i get these 'investigate Fauci' emails every other day

What are folks suppose to think???

~S~
Darpa was doing research there

Covid is a lets fuck the whole world without vasoline virus that Was MAN CREATED. GOF is dangerous and it could kill off most of the planet.

It should be perma banned. Those who funded it should be held accountable for the deaths caused by their experiments.

No,it's a sneaky one.
Do you think they would put out a vaccine that killed immediately?
That'd go over like a turd in a punchbowl.
You trying to get this moved to Conspiracy Forum?

So why are deaths up 1360%?
I don't know. Is it because 1360 have died from reaction to the vaccine and that is 1360 times as high as the first one that died? 1360% seems a weird percentage. I do know that "At least 251,655,172 people or 76% of the population have received at least one dose." Most of us did not die, so if a bioweapon, it is a supremely sh#tty weapon. Like I said, have had the vaccine, two doses in march and another in early December, nothing but a low grade fever the next day, two Aleve and that was gone in an hour and a half. I swear, I didn't die and in fact feel fine. I just had a checkup last week. I'm good to go, not even taking any meds, which is pretty good for 67.

Forum List

Back