Covid denier invests in vax firm - doesnt declare it

Anyone get the impression the Zionist left does not like rand Paul.....

Gilead isn't a "vax" firm.

One of their products is used as a therapeutic for corona patients.

But the outfit has a huge portfolio of products- covering a lot of different diseases, I don't see why someone should be banned from investing in these issue just because a relative of theirs in a powerless, minority member of the US Senate.

Gilead isn't a "vax" firm.

One of their products is used as a therapeutic for corona patients.

But the outfit has a huge portfolio of products- covering a lot of different diseases, I don't see why someone should be banned from investing in these issue just because a relative of theirs in a powerless, minority member of the US Senate.
People in Congress and their spouses shouldn't be able to buy any stock....

They should buy diversified mutual funds like folks in the executive branch have to buy...

Unless all of that talk about "politicians are corrupt" is just bullshit...

Im lost as to why this makes him a hypocrite.
I dont figure none of you idiots do either.

Im lost as to why this makes him a hypocrite.
I dont figure none of you idiots do either.
Probably quotes like this....

Rand Paul: “Politicians should not profit off their role in government.”

and it also might be the fact that people with COVID don't usually get prescribed Remmy unless they are pretty sick and its something you have to have injected in you over the span of 2 hours once a day for 5 days....

And seeing as tho unvaccinated people are MORE LIKELY to experience severe COVID sickness, it makes sense to want to see more people having severe sickness than fewer people.....if you are a person who only cares about money....which I am sure Rand is not that type of guy

Forum List

Back