Covid hospitalizations on the rise

1695221139664.png

Why are you only allowing folks over 65 or obese in your imaginary room? Odd to say the least. But if it makes you feel better about your fear, I guess, go for it. But most people under 65 and not obese have a far greater chance of walking out of that room in good shape.
Where do you come up with 65. The example includes everyone. But if you want to take a chance, go for it, but you won't work in my business or in the schools my kids attend, which is your choice.

Where do you come up with 65. The example includes everyone. But if you want to take a chance, go for it, but you won't work in my business or in the schools my kids attend, which is your choice.

No, your example is the extreme.

Over 65 and obese. 1 in 100. We’ve known that since the Princess cruise ships.

At about the 11th amino acid of the spike, SARS2 has a mechanism that physically latches onto lipids. Thus we're not surprised about obese susceptibilities. Ivermectin also physically latches onto the SARS2 spike. There are dangerous, uneducated organisms on this thread.

At about the 11th amino acid of the spike, SARS2 has a mechanism that physically latches onto lipids. Thus we're not surprised about obese susceptibilities. Ivermectin also physically latches onto the SARS2 spike. There are dangerous, uneducated organisms on this thread.
And Ivermectin prevents replication of the SARs in the process. Which was proven all over the world with Drastically lower death rates.

Forum List

Back