Covid Relief bill contains demands for evidence of extra terrestrials. Agencies have 180 days to release documents

Though not in the text of the law itself, a comment from the Senate intelligence committee, attached to a portion of the package funding intelligence operations, asks the Director of National Intelligence to consult with other top defence officials and spy chiefs to submit a report on “unidentified aerial phenomena” (UAP), the government argot for UFOs, within six months.

You’re like the American equivalent of the Nigerian prince email.
Did you prefer to remain ignorant of extraneous bs in the relief bill that has nothing to do with the chinese disease?

if so then only watch CNN or public tv
I'm the weirdo in her mind despite the fact that SOMEONE ELSE put this provision in the bill.
I noticed it therefore I am the bad guy.
Typical shoot the messenger ignorance

You’re like the American equivalent of the Nigerian prince email.
Did you prefer to remain ignorant of extraneous bs in the relief bill that has nothing to do with the chinese disease?

if so then only watch CNN or public tv
I'm the weirdo in her mind despite the fact that SOMEONE ELSE put this provision in the bill.
I noticed it therefore I am the bad guy.
Typical shoot the messenger ignorance
There is nothing in the bill about UFOs

The slow government drip about aliens continues. What is the end goal here?

Mass panic?
Diminish religious beliefs?
Simple diversion?
That is just too effing weird.

Ok. Let’s get to work. Surely, somewhere in USMB we can find evidence of aliens?

His claim is based on the change in speed when the object went around our sun. It should have sped up as it approached because of gravity but it didn't speed up until it was leaving the suns gravity which should be impossible based on physics

His claim is based on the change in speed when the object went around our sun. It should have sped up as it approached because of gravity but it didn't speed up until it was leaving the suns gravity which should be impossible based on physics
I find it hard to take it seriously...it is possible, yes...but to put into a bill?

I find it hard to take it seriously...it is possible, yes...but to put into a bill?
Have you ever listened to Harry Reid interviews on the subject?
He CLEARLY knows more than he's willing to say.

Have you ever listened to Harry Reid interviews on the subject?
He CLEARLY knows more than he's willing to say.
No, I have to...perhaps I should.

Forum List

Back