COVID "Vaccinations" begin for six year olds

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

I see that and I shudder to think of what else Democrats thinks is appropriate and healthy for kids. The doctor they had as a guest has an incredibly grating voice. I guess it is good that she is a pediatric surgeon, not a pediatrician. Her child patients are unconscious, so the Almira Gulch voice won't frighten them. Still, why not have a pediatrician on? Couldn't find one who is as much of a cheerleader for Big Pharma as that surgeon?

What does pharma know that they're not telling us, and what do they not know, because this non-vaccine has been so rushed?

I think the first child to have any problem with these drugs should sue those who approved it and they should have to pay for all medical bills to get them healthy. PERSONALLY.. Then they should have to pay damages at 100,000 times that amount.

I think the first child to have any problem with these drugs should sue those who approved it and they should have to pay for all medical bills to get them healthy. PERSONALLY.. Then they should have to pay damages at 100,000 times that amount.
Nobody owes you bat shit crazy 100,000 times your perceived entitlement. The parents make their decision because the vaccine is not even mandated. You nuts are unhinged.

Nobody owes you bat shit crazy 100,000 times your perceived entitlement. The parents make their decision because the vaccine is not even mandated. You nuts are unhinged.
In a way, you have a point. Any parent who trusts their child's health to the Democrats claim of a safe and effective vaccine after the last two years, is a complete idiot. Such a lawsuit would only reward them.

So, a guardian at trust should be appointed for the children to sue Big Pharma, the Democratic Party, Fauci and Walensky, and the parents. All money to be held until the child is 21, if they live that long.

I see that and I shudder to think of what else Democrats thinks is appropriate and healthy for kids. The doctor they had as a guest has an incredibly grating voice. I guess it is good that she is a pediatric surgeon, not a pediatrician. Her chBild patients are unconscious, so the Almira Gulch voice won't frighten them. Still, why not have a pediatrician on? Couldn't find one who is as much of a cheerleader for Big Pharma as that surgeon?

What does pharma know that they're not telling us, and what do they not know, because this non-vaccine has been so rushed?

6 years old? How about 2 years old? Or 1 year old? Our all-knowing and benevolent medical elite has approved toddlers to be jabbed with their chia-pet serum. It's for the keeeeeeeeds!! Fukking money grubbers putting profits ahead of kids.

The punishment phase of any case is the only way you get these fools attention. These are the same idiots who stopped the use if Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, convalescent plasma, and other therapeutics that have been shown to be extremely good at keeping people from dying. They LIED to put billions into big pharma's pocket. I don't trust any of these bastards.

6 years old? How about 2 years old? Or 1 year old? Our all-knowing and benevolent medical elite has approved toddlers to be jabbed with their chia-pet serum. It's for the keeeeeeeeds!! Fukking money grubbers putting profits ahead of kids.
They do approve of and are now pushing the experimental vaccines with no long term testing for 6mo olds and up.

These people are evil and are trying to destroy an entire generation. If the vaccines don’t sterilize them, or give them myocarditis, or blood clots, then they will push transgender nonsense on them and destroy them that way.

The vaccines only target developed political DNA & are only dangerous for Republicans. The children's political DNA hasn't developed yet, so they are safe. Republicans should avoid all vaccinations, because they are out to get you.

I see that and I shudder to think of what else Democrats thinks is appropriate and healthy for kids. The doctor they had as a guest has an incredibly grating voice. I guess it is good that she is a pediatric surgeon, not a pediatrician. Her child patients are unconscious, so the Almira Gulch voice won't frighten them. Still, why not have a pediatrician on? Couldn't find one who is as much of a cheerleader for Big Pharma as that surgeon?

Lots of drs on Twitter openly asking the CDC and FDA what the heck they are thinking.

There is almost nothing for very young children to gain in these shots and a lot to lose. One thing they have irrevocably lost: the trust of the American people.

Lots of drs on Twitter openly asking the CDC and FDA what the heck they are thinking.

There is almost nothing for very young children to gain in these shots and a lot to lose. One thing they have irrevocably lost: the trust of the American people.
That's why that had to go out of the field of pediatric medicine to get an expert to talk about how great it is. I can't imagine a pediatrician recommending this quasi-vaccine to a young child absent some serious risk factor from COVID.

That's why that had to go out of the field of pediatric medicine to get an expert to talk about how great it is. I can't imagine a pediatrician recommending this quasi-vaccine to a young child absent some serious risk factor from COVID.

I agree--except some drs are really crazy. So much so it apparently overrides their medical training, expertise, and even common sense. I knew this before covid and the pandemic just sealed the deal.

I agree--except some drs are really crazy. So much so it apparently overrides their medical training, expertise, and even common sense. I knew this before covid and the pandemic just sealed the deal.
Yes, some are crazy and a great many are moral cowards. They see what has happened to doctors who have told the truth about COVID and fear that it will happen to them.

Yes, some are crazy and a great many are moral cowards. They see what has happened to doctors who have told the truth about COVID and fear that it will happen to them.
Many played the covid game. Its what they called it as it took a year to get mesh removed from my wife. They were sucking up the Cares Act money.

One Doc told us why do surgery when.he can make the same money playing golf.

Yep....this is insane. They should be arrested for child abuse..

Forum List

Back