COVID "Vaccinations" begin for six year olds

No, they're dangerous for everyone.
Wrong!

Covid is dangerous. My 10yr old soon to be nephew went into the ER last week due to covid again. He & his family caught it a year ago & now the kids are re-infected again at school in Texas. The organ damage & ER trips could have been avoided if they got vaxed. The cost of that 1 ER visit would have paid to vaccinate 500 kids.

Biden just said he needs more money to plan for a second pandemic. This guy is losing it fast.

I see that and I shudder to think of what else Democrats thinks is appropriate and healthy for kids. The doctor they had as a guest has an incredibly grating voice. I guess it is good that she is a pediatric surgeon, not a pediatrician. Her child patients are unconscious, so the Almira Gulch voice won't frighten them. Still, why not have a pediatrician on? Couldn't find one who is as much of a cheerleader for Big Pharma as that surgeon?

What does pharma know that they're not telling us, and what do they not know, because this non-vaccine has been so rushed?

It's sad for any USMB reading prisoner not to have Kennedy's book The Real Anthony Fauci right now.

Forum List

Back