Covid Vaccine question.

These vaccines are safe and provide 95% efficacy. There may be new strains that the vaccine doesn't work on, but they are few and far between at present.
So just because you COULD get the COVIDS after vaccination doesn't mean you shouldn't get it.
I suggest you steer clear and give yourself a 100% chance of getting the COVIDS if exposed rather than a 5% chance.
Trumpettes love science! :D

Why get the shot when you can still get covid? Simple question. Should be a simple answer. All these people getting the shot. WHY? You can still get it, whether you get the vaccine or not. So why do it???
No vaccine prevents infection.
Vaccines simply build up your immune system so you can immediately start fighting it off.

You’re welcome.
Holy crap! You said something that made sense!!! I even agree with it!!!

I gotta go lie down or something....

It does feel safer after the first dose. The second dose may cause some nausea, because by then the immune system is cocked and ready for the Chinese communist invader.

And do they warn of possible side effects before the course of treatment? Or the failures of the treatment? Or do they just pass it off as something to be expected?

Once again, I will not be taking the vaccine.
Me either...five questions to ask those who get the jab:
1. DID YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE NEVER SUCCESSFULLY VACCINATED AGAINST ANY CORONAVIRUS?
2. DID YOU KNOW IT USUALLY TAKES 5-10 YEARS TO FULLY DEVELOP A VACCINE?
3. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE COVID “VACCINE” IS BASED ON NEW TECHNOLOGY, WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN APPROVED FOR USE ON HUMANS BEFORE?
4. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES CAN’T BE SUED IF THE VACCINE HURTS OR KILLS SOMEONE?
5. DID YOU KNOW 99.8% OF PEOPLE SURVIVE COVID19?
5 questions to ask your friends who plan to get the Covid vaccine

I know of this and it is why I refuse to take the vaccine.

Yeah you refuse to take the vaccine because you’re a conspiracy theory nut. Tens of millions have taken the vaccine with no regrets. No one has any reason to want to harm you two idiots. You’re good for entertainment.

Thanks for revealing your opinion of anyone who can think for themselves and reason without direction from your masters. And for exposing your OPINION that anyone who can think for themselves is to quote you, an "idiot".

All you have done is to expose your own mental short comings and the fact that you are a sheep. You never investigate, just go along with what you are told. Almost sad, but you deserve what you get.

COVID Vaccine Kills 1,170 and counting

You should probably listen to appropriate doctors, scientists and the CDC -

Not some blog on a racist, anti-vaxxer loony bird site.

These vaccines are safe and provide 95% efficacy. There may be new strains that the vaccine doesn't work on, but they are few and far between at present.
So just because you COULD get the COVIDS after vaccination doesn't mean you shouldn't get it.
I suggest you steer clear and give yourself a 100% chance of getting the COVIDS if exposed rather than a 5% chance.
Trumpettes love science! :D

It also does not mean that you should take the vaccine. You have no idea what medical conditions I may have yet feel free to insist that I take this possible death sentence.

BTW, and I have asked this numerous times and never gotten an intelligent response, if all of these "preventative" measures work so well, why does the case count keep rising? Other than the measures are ineffective, provide anpther reason, if you can.

Liars love to misquote science.

It does feel safer after the first dose. The second dose may cause some nausea, because by then the immune system is cocked and ready for the Chinese communist invader.

And do they warn of possible side effects before the course of treatment? Or the failures of the treatment? Or do they just pass it off as something to be expected?

1. DID YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE NEVER SUCCESSFULLY VACCINATED AGAINST ANY CORONAVIRUS?
3. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE COVID “VACCINE” IS BASED ON NEW TECHNOLOGY, WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN APPROVED FOR USE ON HUMANS BEFORE?
4. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES CAN’T BE SUED IF THE VACCINE HURTS OR KILLS SOMEONE?

Yeah you refuse to take the vaccine because you’re a conspiracy theory nut. Tens of millions have taken the vaccine with no regrets. No one has any reason to want to harm you two idiots. You’re good for entertainment.

Thanks for revealing your opinion of anyone who can think for themselves and reason without direction from your masters. And for exposing your OPINION that anyone who can think for themselves is to quote you, an "idiot".

All you have done is to expose your own mental short comings and the fact that you are a sheep. You never investigate, just go along with what you are told. Almost sad, but you deserve what you get.

Yeah yeah yeah you guys feel more intelligent thinking you know something “sheep’s” don’t know. You’re not a free thinker, you’re a susceptible fool.

It also does not mean that you should take the vaccine. You have no idea what medical conditions I may have yet feel free to insist that I take this possible death sentence.

BTW, and I have asked this numerous times and never gotten an intelligent response, if all of these "preventative" measures work so well, why does the case count keep rising? Other than the measures are ineffective, provide anpther reason, if you can.

There are only a few medical conditions that should discourage you as a vaccine candidate.
If you've ever had an extreme reaction to another vaccination is one.

Case counts are decreasing in this country. Variants are the biggest concern, but these vaccines will be adapted each year same as the flu shots.

Your president is getting 2 million shots in arms a day. Stop listening to junk scientists and racists.

Government and big pharma are a conspiracy, but dumb people don’t know it.

Yeah yeah yeah you guys feel more intelligent thinking you know something “sheep’s” don’t know. You’re not a free thinker, you’re a susceptible fool.

That comment is what intelligent people call projection of your own inferiority.

Geniuses like you have unraveled the world’s secrets from the comfort of your mom’s basement.

There are only a few medical conditions that should discourage you as a vaccine candidate.

Case counts are decreasing in this country. Variants are the biggest concern, but these vaccines will be adapted each year same as the flu shots.

Your president is getting 2 million shots in arms a day. Stop listening to junk scientists and racists.

First of all, he is not "my president", he is that of the ruling elite who insist on everything being done because it gives him more power, so perhaps it i you who should stop listening to junk scientists and the racists of your own party.

Second, once again you know nothing of me or my history. Yet you insist that I accept this possibly in spite of a definite threat to my health, along with the ever increasing number of others who have died or been re-infected after getting this shot.

If it were true science, there would be o need to adapt the shot "each year". Just another power grab attempt by those of you who claim to know what is "best" for all people without any actual knowledge on the subject.

With your attitude and lack of knowledge I would almost suspect that you ae a government employee.

Actually, they don't care because it allows them to not think.

Geniuses like you have unraveled the world’s secrets from the comfort of your mom’s basement.

While geniuses like you try to push your thoughts (those you are told to think by your masters) as the whole truth while you investigate nothing.

A moronic stance on your part.

Actually, they don't care because it allows them to not think.
Believing government and big pharmaceutical certainly isn’t thinking.

While geniuses like you try to push your thoughts (those you are told to think by your masters) as the whole truth while you investigate nothing.

I don’t feel the need to bolster my ego by playing make believe like you guys. I don’t need to be a genius. I’m content with being able to discern fact from fiction the way normal people are capable of.

I don’t feel the need to bolster my ego by playing make believe like you guys. I don’t need to be a genius. I’m content with being able to discern fact from fiction the way normal people are capable of.

Then why don't you try to discern fact from fiction, like normal people? Your proclaimed stance on this is certainly no evidence of it as you just believe made up stuff that is supplied to you by your masters.

Then why don't you try to discern fact from fiction, like normal people? Your proclaimed stance on this is certainly no evidence of it as you just believe made up stuff that is supplied to you by your masters.

It’s not made up stuff by my masters you idiot. It’s the broad consensus of scientists and doctors all over the world. You find a few quacks who tell you what you want to hear because you feel it makes you more of an intellectual and free thinker, but it doesn’t. It just makes you wrong.

First of all, he is not "my president", he is that of the ruling elite who insist on everything being done because it gives him more power, so perhaps it i you who should stop listening to junk scientists and the racists of your own party.

Second, once again you know nothing of me or my history. Yet you insist that I accept this possibly in spite of a definite threat to my health, along with the ever increasing number of others who have died or been re-infected after getting this shot.

If it were true science, there would be o need to adapt the shot "each year". Just another power grab attempt by those of you who claim to know what is "best" for all people without any actual knowledge on the subject.

With your attitude and lack of knowledge I would almost suspect that you ae a government employee.

Fuck you. You're another anit-science and anti-fact fucking LUNATIC!

It’s not made up stuff by my masters you idiot. It’s the broad consensus of scientists and doctors all over the world. You find a few quacks who tell you what you want to hear because you feel it makes you more of an intellectual and free thinker, but it doesn’t. It just makes you wrong.

Or. conversely, what you insist on listening to is wrong as there is no actual consensus by science of what you claim. You believe only what you wish to believe and what you are told to believe. That makes you the idiot for only believing that which you wish to believe.

It doesn't take an intellectual (which you clearly are not, to be able to think and research and com to other conclusions. It takes the ability to think for ones self, an ability which you don't appear to possess. It makes you appear stupid.

Forum List

Back