🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Covid19 mortality rate

the biggest reason we end up with lock downs is because some people are incapable of putting up a simple mask...
Well up until December of 2019 nobody in American History was required to wear masks. And guess what? I don't know a single person that died from COVID19 now.

considering your age, why dont you try to prove yourself right by walking into a pandemic hospital then...

please dont...

i know 5 people from my close circle...
my friend lost his dad and 2 days later his mom just a month ago of this virus...
and all he could do was to watch them thrown into a hole in the ground through a skype call..

the biggest reason we end up with lock downs is because some people are incapable of putting up a simple mask...
Well up until December of 2019 nobody in American History was required to wear masks. And guess what? I don't know a single person that died from COVID19 now.

COMPLETE FUCKING BULLSHIT.

200402154756-01-influenza-1918-masks-restricted-super-tease.jpg

That's 1918, the year YOU YOURSELF invoked.

So is this:

200403112529-san-fran-flu-clipping-exlarge-169.jpg

Why are you such a LIAR?

The main stream media is owned by the Chinese
Rupert Murdoch (fox news) is not Chinese- Jeff Bezos (wapo) is not Chinese- and that's with NO research-
You can independently look up stock holders and their nationality is. Too bad we can't do that with the Democrats.
Are you sniffing fucking glue??

"Democrats" --- BY DEFINITION --- are US citizens. THAT'S WHERE THE FUCK THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY FUCKING IS.

:banghead:

STUPIDEST fucking drivel I've read all day.

Rupert Murdoch (fox news) is not Chinese- Jeff Bezos (wapo) is not Chinese- and that's with NO research-
You can independently look up stock holders and their nationality is. Too bad we can't do that with the Democrats.

"Democrats" --- BY DEFINITION --- are US citizens. THAT'S WHERE THE FUCK THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY FUCKING IS.

she probably means "heritage" by "nationality"...
a means to check if indo-european descendant(aryan) or not i assume...

Not being a snarky asshole. I know of naught single souls that has died from Covid19. O. None.

We'll never know since this poster (which I think is another bot) never reads anything, just plops turds.

We'll never know since this poster (which I think is another bot) never reads anything, just plops turds.

you can trust me...
i am rarely wrong on this particular subject... :)

In one day last month in South Dakota, 42 people died from Covid related illnesses.
In the previous flu season in South Dakota--the entire season--78 people died from the flu.

If you think it's just influenza, you're ignorant.
I don't know. But I am not seeing mass die offs or justifiable reasons for this lockdown, though. When did this happen? Its hard to miss a mass die off in real life. But the media keeps telling us...
3,000 people died yesterday from covid related illnesses. If you actually don't know anyone who died from Covid...you likely don't know very many people at this point.

In one day last month in South Dakota, 42 people died from Covid related illnesses.
In the previous flu season in South Dakota--the entire season--78 people died from the flu.

I don't know. But I am not seeing mass die offs or justifiable reasons for this lockdown, though. When did this happen? Its hard to miss a mass die off in real life. But the media keeps telling us...
3,000 people died yesterday from covid related illnesses. If you actually don't know anyone who died from Covid...you likely don't know very many people at this point.
Apparently YOU know all the right people. I don't know a damned person that has died from covid19. Truthfully, honestly. Not one. YOU?

When you get various kin diagnosed as " positive COVID 19' and then put on lockdown, then tell you its like the flu 14 years later...Please, WE are destroying our economy over THIS?

The Delphi group at Carnegie Mellon University has developed a very informative, consistently updated mask compliance tracker. It shows that the overwhelming majority of Americans across the nation are wearing masks. And in virtually every major population center in the United States, especially in areas where COVID-19 cases are rising, mask compliance levels are off the charts high, with most major metro areas registering well over 90 percent compliance.
The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity : Everyone is already wearing a mask. They just don’t work.

No mass die offs. Not like say influenzas OF 1918. No Mass graves. The media loves to play this shit up.

Apparently YOU know all the right people. I don't know a damned person that has died from covid19. Truthfully, honestly. Not one. YOU?
Three that I knew personally. Several more whom I work with or worked with.

I used to visit old grave yards. History Is in our graveyards. I have seen for instance say, smallpox epidemics in headstones. and the sad influenza of 1918. Mass graves. poetry and alluding to it. THIS 2020 thing? Doubtful.

My sister had Covid, so did my nephew. My elderly next door neighbor had covid. Its basically the flu. We shut down our country over...the goddamn flu?

you can trust me...
i am rarely wrong on this particular subject... :)
We have seen what a lying shill you are troll,just like mr Langley op here is who has never been able to open his mouth without lying having his nose stretch thousands of miles across the world for doing so.lol

Forum List

Back