Covington Kid Suing CNN for $250M

Nobody even remembers his name. He is trying to stretch his 15 minutes into half an hour of fame, but his newspaper column space will be about Britney Spears tomorrow.

It's not an actual lawsuit. It's a political/publicity stunt. Hundreds of news outlets, including right leaning outlets, ran the initial story, but they're singling out only the most obvious targets.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

"Nick Sandmann suing CNN for 250 million" Published on Mar 11, 2019 by Kevin's Corner - 8,327 views

Hi. Except for the last eight seconds of this recording, I agree with Kevin and thank him for producing a mostly civil, truthful, entertaining broadcast.

Please Like & SHARE recordings you believe should be witnessed by a wide audience.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

It's up to 275 million now....

Fluck cnn and anyone that thinks they are real news....

With their low ratings I doubt they have the money...

This is going to be so fun to watch....

WINNING...…...……….

Damn...

I'll take a lashing from CNN for 250 million dollars.

Hell I'll take two!
Better think twice....that kid will take this with him on every job interview to every school he may apply for....his image is everywhere and will be used against him by left wing tyrants and fascists his entire life....

What job? I have 250 million dollars. That's enough fuck you money for 3 lifetimes.
thats only one of the lawsuits,,,he still has the 250 million with WP,,,so hes looking at 500 large and more may be coming

It's not an actual lawsuit. It's a political/publicity stunt. Hundreds of news outlets, including right leaning outlets, ran the initial story, but they're singling out only the most obvious targets.
That's what lawyers do, dumass. CNN and WAPO will learn shortly whether it's a real lawsuit when they have to payout an 8 figure award.

Forum List

Back