Coward Bow Hunter Kills "Pedals" the Bear

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Not long ago a video went viral of a bear that was later named Pedals that had injured its two front legs in a car accident so it learned to walk on its back legs standing upright. Well apparently "Pedals" was killed by a bow hunter... a hunter that stalked it for 3 years and then brought him to a weigh station where he BRAGGED about killing him. How pathetic. The hunter killed and BRAGGED about killing a disabled bear that was loved by many. This guy is a coward and deserves to have his teeth knocked in.

Beloved Upright-Walking Bear Feared Killed During Hunt

Is he a dentist?

Not sure, the coward's name hasn't been put out in the media yet, but this isn't like the lion, at least the lion was normal prey, this bear was disabled and walked on two legs. The guy who did this is a pathetic loser.

a bear is a bear during bear season even if he is on crutches Lew !!

Really? What kind of dick takes 3 years to stalk and kill a handicapped bear? Then knowing that people care about the bear and have raised thousands of dollars for its care, kill it and brag about it. The guy is a loser.

I heard putting peoples names on social media was bbaaaddd,,,,veerrryyy baaaddd...just this morning libs were whining about it...now its goooddd vverry ggoooodddd when they want to do it

Really? What kind of dick takes 3 years to stalk and kill a handicapped bear? Then knowing that people care about the bear and have raised thousands of dollars for its care, kill it and brag about it. The guy is a loser.
----------------------------------------------- when you libs first announce that you are rehabilitating a crippled up bear with money that should be spent on widdle crippled up kids that bear goes on my kill list Lew !!

it is a mistake to try and befriend a wild bear

no matter what type of bear it is

ask timothy treadwell about that

he befriended a bunch of bears

and it didnt turn out so well for him

his stupidity not only cost him his life

but his girlfriends as well

Timothy Treadwell Incident--A Full Report and Examination

This was a disabled bear that should have been respected for overcoming adversity, not killed as some kind of trophy. There is no similarity between the two stories.

----------------------------------------------- when you libs first announce that you are rehabilitating a crippled up bear with money that should be spent on widdle crippled up kids that bear goes on my kill list Lew !!

They were donations from people that earned the money and the choice to do whatever they want with it. If that means giving it to help save the life of crippled wildlife, then so be it. You do what you want with your money, and the rest of the world can do what they want with their's.

I'm not a liberal... and since when does everyone that cares about living animals have to be a liberal?

that bear was wondering around in a residential area of Oak Ridge, New Jersey.

who in their right mind would support such nonsense

law enforment should have along time ago either tranqed that bear and shipped far away

or outright shot it dead

I heard putting peoples names on social media was bbaaaddd,,,,veerrryyy baaaddd...just this morning libs were whining about it...now its goooddd vverry ggoooodddd when they want to do it

I'm not a liberal. Why, seriously do all the Republicans on here have to call everyone that doesn't share the same thoughts as them liberals like it is some kind of curse word?

I love animals and I think they should be respected. This guy killed a disabled bear like it was some kind of trophy.

law enforment should have along time ago either tranqed that bear and shipped far away

or outright shot it dead

People had raised money to send it to a wild life reserve and the fucking New Jersey politicians blocked it.

well on this issue you have lib leanings and hunter did as he liked with his money , bear is now jerky and potroasts and the world is a better place Lew !!

wel on this issue you have lib leanings and hunter did as he liked with his money , bear is now jerky and potroasts and the world is a better place Lew !!

Loving animals and wild life isn't a liberal view... it's a humanitarian view. The guy is a fucking jerk, and he better hope we never come face to face. I'll end up in jail.

I go annually to an area in minnesota where there is a black bear sanctuary. 20 or so years ago there was an albino black bear that showed up. Hunters sat just outside the boundaries of it until one of them killed it.

People are sick pieces of shit and that characteristic is all too common.

This was a disabled bear that should have been respected for overcoming adversity, not killed as some kind of trophy. There is no similarity between the two stories.

a crippled animal is one of the most dangerous animals there is

it sould have been put down

not left to roam a city

jail , good place for ya Lew !! I got the bear right here in my freezer , c'mon over Lew !!:afro:

or outright shot it dead

People had raised money to send it to a wild life reserve and the fucking New Jersey politicians blocked it.

then the bear needed to be put down

a crippled animal is one of the most dangerous animals there is

it sould have been put down

not left to roam a city

That bear wasn't dangerous, and it deserved to be treated and respected. I'm sorry but animals have souls, and it says a lot about a person on how they view and treat animals.

Forum List

Back