🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crazy FL pastor threatens violence if Liar in Chief removed from office

Stop lumping everything together.
This is one of a few far right religious nuts ,just like the left has on their own side towards views.

It's an insult that you lump all Christians like he is.

I've been saying for years that Democrats need to shut up and arm themselves. For Decades now the leaders of the conservative movement have been convincing their minions that their fellow countrymen are evil and trying to destroy America. They will eventually have to be dealt with.
Lol yea dems dont do that. Despite their entire platform is victimization and fear mongering.

I've been saying for years that Democrats need to shut up and arm themselves. For Decades now the leaders of the conservative movement have been convincing their minions that their fellow countrymen are evil and trying to destroy America. They will eventually have to be dealt with.
Lol yea dems dont do that. Despite their entire platform is victimization and fear mongering.
Oh where oh where is that Irony button?

I don't know if I would consider that to be a threat unless the preacher not only knows who he is telling about personally, but plans to have the guys carry out such an agenda should our leader be removed. It could just be a proper heads up concerning something that could very well take place.

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly

I don't know if I would consider that to be a threat unless the preacher not only knows who he is telling about personally, but plans to have the guys carry out such an agenda should our leader be removed. It could just be a proper heads up concerning something that could very well take place.

Holly

Yeah....let us wait until the blood flows.....right?

Wait! Maybe he was just kidding like your Great Leader often claims?

Oh where oh where is that Irony button?
I didnt state the other part of the duopoly didnt do it.
The duopoly is a load of shit. If they didnt have fear, they wouldnt be in power.
But alas, our retarded voting block keeps me goin!

Florida can be pretty boring ... maybe open season on liberals will mix things up a little.

mad-max-fury-road-2015-001-vehicles.jpg

Holly

are you scared jimmy?....

The left has been doing a fine job of proving they're evil and out to destroy america without conservatives help.

Holly

are you scared jimmy?....

Nope....well armed....only trumpettes have to threaten violence to get their way....

Why not take the route of your Great Leader and hold back some money or funds. The Extorter in Chief is an expert...he and his demented Rudy animal....

"Flowing springs church" in Vero beach. It sounds like a hippie commune but the threat doesn't come close to what we see coming out of Hollywood every day.

Forum List

Back