🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crazy liberal Karen gets arrested after attacking a man for not wearing a mask while eating

Orangecat

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
These mask-holes are really losing it. Thank god sanity is coming back into style and she was arrested for the assault.
This is what you get when you manipulate a cold for political ends and your useful idiots lose their minds.
“When the aircraft arrived at the gate, officers were able to meet with exiting passengers who advised that the suspect, Ms. Patricia Cornwall had caused a disturbance while in the air,” officials said.

“This disturbance (led) to the injury of fellow passengers and Delta employees. Based on the statements gathered and visible evidence, officers detained Ms. Cornwall and contacted the on-call FBI agent.”

Cornwall was taken to an Atlanta police precinct and later taken into custody by the FBI, officials said.

Last edited:
These mask-holes are really losing it. Thank god sanity is coming back into style and she was arrested for the assault.
This is what you get when you manipulate a cold for political ends and your useful idiots lose their minds.

Is this insanity happening in your country? I believe Costa Rica?

He should have been arrested.

We appreciate our customers, employees and partners complying with the federal mandate by properly wearing a face mask in the airport and on board our aircraft.

One is mot required to be masked while eating retard. And the whole time she was telling him to wear a mask she wasnt wearing one.

We appreciate our customers, employees and partners complying with the federal mandate by properly wearing a face mask in the airport and on board our aircraft.

Shouldn't the Broad be arrested as well? She didn't keep her mask on either.

If certain people don't like the way that other people choose to live their lives, what is stopping them from staying away from whoever it is that they do not approve of as best as they can? It may be the only way to as the old song says, "Let there be peace on earth."

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I haven't seen certain members of my family in years now. Therefore, there has been a whole lot more peace in my presence ever since. :) :) :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back