🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crazy liberal Karen gets arrested after attacking a man for not wearing a mask while eating

How did you come to the stupid conclusion that Kyle Rittenhouse was policing a community?

You're an idiot who is so fucking stupid that you'll believe anything the fake news media wants you to believe.
What was he doing? Whatever he was doing, so was this Karen.

These mask-holes are really losing it. Thank god sanity is coming back into style and she was arrested for the assault.
This is what you get when you manipulate a cold for political ends and your useful idiots lose their minds.

What an amazing woman! She didn’t have her mask up but she thinks it is OK to harass, threaten, hit, scratch, and spit on a man! Hope it is worth the felony and addition to the no fly lift Karen. Word to stupid… you ever cause a scene that gets you arrested on a plane (especially one that goes viral), you go onto the no fly list and can’t fly on any plane now or in the future.

I fly for work nearly every week… most people, including the flight attendants are pretty lax with the mask now (you occasionally get the crusader FA). But I did have one old guy then yelled at me while I was walking in the airport to put my mask up. I politely showed him the open bottle water I was drinking. The old asshole wasn’t having it. I then told him to go fuck Himself and took my mask completely off.

He should have been arrested.

We appreciate our customers, employees and partners complying with the federal mandate by properly wearing a face mask in the airport and on board our aircraft.

Do you ever not support the wrong side? I wonder if everyone is as perfect as you - the antisemetic woke princess

who can be seen wearing a blue shirt in the clip — angered other passengers because he wasn't consistently wearing a mask, as required by federal law amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The eyewitness reportedly said the man had been drinking and had been loud before the altercation.

drinking like a fish is not eating.
Hey dumbass, I bet you haven’t been on a plane lately. I travel nearly every week. Most people are lax with the mask and the flight attendant are mostly good with not giving a fuck.

If she had a problem with it, tell a flight attendant. Confronting a person is never going to end well!

She should have been thrown off the plane.

Regardless of the altitude.
Nah.

Descend to 10,000 so there's no rapid depressurization. No sense in making anyone else suffer for that karen twat. A 10,000 foot fall is plenty of time for her to think in horror about her rapidly approaching splat.

If the old man was drinking he could have used a straw and kept his mask on.And if he was eating,all they give you on a plane is a bag of peanuts.He could have pushed them up under his mask.Or he could have ate them sitting down on the crapper where nobody could see him.

If the old man was drinking he could have used a straw and kept his mask on.And if he was eating,all they give you on a plane is a bag of peanuts.He could have pushed them up under his mask.Or he could have ate them sitting down on the crapper where nobody could see him.

Or, she could have been a normal human being and shut up and left him alone.

Now the Karen can enjoy her stay while in FBI custody.
He wasn't taken into custody ... She was ... :thup:

Orangecat

Karen’s are getting worse and growing

If they don't watch it, they will start getting killed.

Karens/Kyles are rare around where I am. When it does happen, the victim usually lets loose with everything they got in their arsenal. Usually ends up being a trip to the hospital for the Karen/Kyle. So yeah, they are far and few around these parts, because they know what will happen.

This is from a story I read:

According to a federal criminal complaint, which references the widely circulated video, the spat began as she tried to make her way from the restroom to her seat but found a flight attendant with a drink cart blocking her path.

"CORNWALL asked the flight attendant to help her find her seat to which the flight attendant asked CORNWALL to find an open seat until beverage service was complete," the complaint reads.

RSM told police that Cornwall responded by asking the flight attendant, "What am I, Rosa Parks?"

RSM said he got involved at that point, according to the complaint, telling Cornwall that she "isn’t Black" and that they weren’t on a bus or in Alabama. That’s when the two became involved in a verbal altercation.

1. It sounds like this didn't start over a mask. He jumped into the conversation.
2. From there, it escalated.
3. The article says she had not taken her anxiety medication.
4. I don't know why Fox feels the need to point out her past life (playmate/cheerleader)

Anyway...I didn't see this in the thread.

If he had not piped up, there would not have been a problem.

He can say what he wants....my guess is the flight attendants don't appreciate that kind of "help".

She should not have responded.

She's in the news (and so is he.....BTW: speaking to a woman or anyone that way is unacceptable in my view....totally uncivil) for something she didn't need to be.

And her Rosa Parks comment was not applicable.

Just thought I'd point it out.

Or.....masks are stupid....

These mask-holes are really losing it. Thank god sanity is coming back into style and she was arrested for the assault.
This is what you get when you manipulate a cold for political ends and your useful idiots lose their minds.

If that was me there wouldn't be anything left to arrest.

Forum List

Back