🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crazy liberal Karen gets arrested after attacking a man for not wearing a mask while eating

The way I see it if your to afraid to go on an airplane because someone might not be wearing a mask then don’t fly. In fact, don’t go anywhere. It’s never going to be perfect.
Or just jump out of the plane. Use your stupid fuckin mask as a parachute. If it works against a virus it will probably work against terminal velocity.

Anyone who thinks masks work on an Aerosol virus at this point needs to wear a sign.
I read somewhere yesterday that ALL the fights on airplanes lately have been about masks!! Well, I know one was about a guy who refused, quite properly, to tell a Karen his vaccination status, and she went crazy.

But if most airplane assault is about masks, seems to me cancelling the mask mandates on airplanes is the way to go. It doesn't do any good anyway, nor does the vaccination. And publicize exactly that before flight time to the passenger list: masks are OPTIONAL, vaccination status is PRIVATE, everyone must mind his or her own business and not make personal or rude remarks or complaints.

Wait --- let's spread exactly this to EVERY part of the country, how about that.

I read somewhere yesterday that ALL the fights on airplanes lately have been about masks!! Well, I know one was about a guy who refused, quite properly, to tell a Karen his vaccination status, and she went crazy.

But if most airplane assault is about masks, seems to me cancelling the mask mandates on airplanes is the way to go. It doesn't do any good anyway, nor does the vaccination. And publicize exactly that before flight time to the passenger list: masks are OPTIONAL, vaccination status is PRIVATE, everyone must mind his or her own business and not make personal or rude remarks or complaints.

Wait --- let's spread exactly this to EVERY part of the country, how about that.
They are in bed with Gov't so they use the TSA BS...........Even though they are useless........Not enough are saying NO.........

I guess if 17 year old Kyle rittenhouse can police a community why can’t this karen?
How did you come to the stupid conclusion that Kyle Rittenhouse was policing a community?

You're an idiot who is so fucking stupid that you'll believe anything the fake news media wants you to believe.

Last edited:
They are in bed with Gov't so they use the TSA BS...........Even though they are useless........Not enough are saying NO.........
Yeah, I'm training myself: No is the default answer. First say no. It's actually worked quite well a few times so far!

He should have been arrested.

We appreciate our customers, employees and partners complying with the federal mandate by properly wearing a face mask in the airport and on board our aircraft.

Why? There were others on the plane not wearing masks, including the gash who was berating him.

Frankly, the old man would've been perfectly justified in knocking that bitches teeth into first class...

:cuckoo:

You're a shit-eating moron.
giphy (2).gif

That fuckin parasite really is...

shit.gif

I have yet to find someone who can explain to me how parasites like Pinheadlope manage to evade natural selection. Why weren't her parents aborted? How does genetic garbage like that flourish?

Why? There were others on the plane not wearing masks, including the gash who was berating him.

Frankly, the old man would've been perfectly justified in knocking that bitches teeth into first class...
That seems a bit harsh. She's obviously mentally ill.

I think he handled the situation very prudently.

Last edited:
Wrong

biden makes it a crime not to wear a mask inside airports - which I guess he can do

but an airplane in flight does not have to conform to that rule

Also, can we just take a moment to consider that airplanes have the highest-level air filtration systems possible? Pretty much, you are safer from airborne germs on a plane that pretty much anywhere else you can be.

Forum List

Back