🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crazy liberal Karen gets arrested after attacking a man for not wearing a mask while eating

How did you come to the stupid conclusion the Kyle Rittenhouse was policing a community?

You're an idiot who is so fucking stupid that you'll believe anything the fake news media wants you to believe.
That's the thing....

Bed wetting leftists drones DO NOT DRAW CONCLUSIONS. That requires THINKING and a Frontal Lobe. These sniveling parasites are regurgitating inane drivel they read in bolshevik agitprop websites.

They're physically incapable of "drawing conclusions", they can't even paint pictures of anything that looks any different from a water color mess people let their toddlers make. Liberal "art museums" are full of complete trash that some jerk off created by throwing paint, barf, shit, or God knows what against a canvas. You can be an "artist" by putting a Christian symbol in a jar of piss, but draw a picture of an arab with a medieval bomb in a turban and you're a criminal.

You and I both know these "people" are beyond simple stupidity. They're accidents of a weakened gene pool that wouldn't exist if humans had natural predators beyond our own race.

I'm rooting for the lions to evolve with thumbs.

All libs are mentally ill.

Correct, considering who's in jail and who's free.
He should sue her as well, get a few bucks out of the retard and teach her a valuable lesson regarding MYOFB.
fuckin A.gif

He should have been arrested.

We appreciate our customers, employees and partners complying with the federal mandate by properly wearing a face mask in the airport and on board our aircraft.

haha they can take them down to eat…not surprised to see you running to the defense of your demafascist brownshirts

haha they can take them down to eat…not surprised to see you running to the defense of your demafascist brownshirts
It is so funny watching them

You should see my libturd sister in Florida. Hysterical over this shit. Since I'm such a loving brother, I laugh even harder she is dumb enough to be my sister...lolol

I reckon if you are on an air plane this happens now.

Or if you are a parent at a school board meeting.

Is this all they do all day?

I reckon looking for Trump/Putin spies is old news for them so they have to be kept busy somehow.
Already a thread on this and she was arrested for assault not because she wasn't wearing a mask.

Is this all they do all day?
These days, I think of most of the FBI as a modern Democrat version of the Nazi Schutzstaffel BUT... disturbances on an aircraft traveling between states would be their jurisdiction. That woman is a damned PSYCHO and imagine if she'd been in a place where she was armed. I'm amazed that the media brainwashing hasn't already led to deaths because of the fear of a virus with LESS THAN A 2% lethality. The media in the U.S. has become EVIL.

These days, I think of most of the FBI as a modern Democrat version of the Nazi Schutzstaffel BUT... disturbances on an aircraft traveling between states would be their jurisdiction. That woman is a damned PSYCHO and imagine if she'd been in a place where she was armed. I'm amazed that the media brainwashing hasn't already led to deaths because of the fear of a virus with LESS THAN A 2% lethality. The media in the U.S. has become EVIL.
I don't know why there aren't people out in front of the media affiliates carrying signs and screaming "You're lying, we're dying".

Remember when the FBI used to crack serial killer cases...remember?

Now they arrest angry women on aircraft and investigate disappearing diaries.

Yeah, I looked it up today: about 1.6% dead of those who catch it. 813,000 dead now; I'm impressed. They think the 1918 flu was 20% mortality of those who caught it, which is pretty bad, though nothing like old-time cholera or smallpox, of course, which were much higher. Still, for an illness of these hyper-modern times, this is a big death toll. The CDC just came out with its excess-deaths report, FINALLY --- 2 years life expectation lost in the U.S., Covid the THIRD largest cause of death, I forget the number of excess deaths over past years, but they only included Covid alone, not suicide and drug deaths (way up, but who knows why for sure) and deaths of people who are less likely to go to hospitals and emergency rooms now. So they think there are more "auxilliary" deaths.

We're getting tired of it. I am just waiting until the day when a screaming lunatic leftist puts hands on someone who is just doing what they are legally allowed to do, and the crowds says "ENOUGH" and simply pounds the Karen into a pulp. Wish it could have been this Karen.

Time to stand up to violent leftist animals.

Time to simply FIGHT BACK. They will never stop being deranged violent assholes until it HURTS to be deranged violent assholes.

Forum List

Back