🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crazy liberal Karen gets arrested after attacking a man for not wearing a mask while eating

Again RETARD when eating one is not required to wear a mask.
who can be seen wearing a blue shirt in the clip — angered other passengers because he wasn't consistently wearing a mask, as required by federal law amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The eyewitness reportedly said the man had been drinking and had been loud before the altercation.

drinking like a fish is not eating.

The interesting fact about this is how freaked out some people have become thanks to bullshit being spread by biden, harris, fauchi and other libs

that woman has obviously been driven crazy and out of control
who can be seen wearing a blue shirt in the clip — angered other passengers because he wasn't consistently wearing a mask, as required by federal law amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The eyewitness reportedly said the man had been drinking and had been loud before the altercation.

If masks work as
Lets see he had food on his tray and he was in the process of eating as proven by the fact the flight attendent told the lady to mask but not the gentleman. You lie about everything.

They only shit post things to piss off people and that's it. They constantly lie and ignore everything just to be a dick and that's it.

Just put them on ignore like I did.

You can say anything for not wearing a mask. Do you have proof of his eating, I don't.

Being a Chistian is another excuse.
Well let's see here, the female was arrested I 'm sure based on the reports from the flight crew and I'm sure at least some of the passengers besides, she is the one accused of assault. It doesn't matter whether the man was telling the truth or not (though I suspect he was), he didn't commit the assault, she did. Your argument is invalid, i.e. in layman's terms, bull shit.

These mask-holes are really losing it. Thank god sanity is coming back into style and she was arrested for the assault.
This is what you get when you manipulate a cold for political ends and your useful idiots lose their minds.

Stupid people are very easy to manipulate.

Unfortunately, we have a lot of very stupid people in this nation.

You can call it a mandate issued by baby hitlers in the federal government, and a punishable offense

but dont call it a law as if it were passed by the people’s assembly in congress

because its not

These mask-holes are really losing it. Thank god sanity is coming back into style and she was arrested for the assault.
This is what you get when you manipulate a cold for political ends and your useful idiots lose their minds.

She going to jail.

funny. Usually it’s the anti maskers who are Karen’s.

I find it particularly interesting that the broad wasn't wearing a mask herself when chewing out the gentleman about his.

Shows what bullshit Maskmania really is, even in the view of its devotees, and how quickly we are reaching peak-mask.
To me it shows how nutty anti maskers are. She’s clearly not pro mask she went out in public where she was forced to wear a mask and she lost it.

Like when antifa supposedly started the capitol riot.

Isn’t air travel fun?
It was fun the last time that I was on a plane, but I haven't been on one in over 30 years now and so, I can only form an opinion based on what everyone else is going through these days. Obviously, I haven't been missing much. Or have I? I love the 7:40 mark of this clip. :) :) :)

God bless you and the beautiful precious singer always!!!

Holly

P.S. That Perfect Strangers TV show scene was done in the late 1980s.

Forum List

Back