Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another lie from a dishonest superstitious retard. Link to this answer of yours.

You won't of course; not because of some lame excuse regarding the effort or my deserving of it, but because you have no idea how the internet works such that the entire world can see that no such answer exists for you to link to.

If you can't run with the big dogs you had better stay on the porch.
Conclusive proof you're a just a punk.

Not really, we are just getting in over your head now. :lol:

How can you be certain God does not exist ?
I have made no such claim of certainty.

Your implication that I have is just further evidence of your intellectual dishonesty.

How can you be certain that everything is not the product of creation by God ?

Your implication that I have is just further evidence of your intellectual dishonesty.

It's also worth noting (again) that that your dishonesty is magnified by your hypocrisy manifested in your own refusal to answer questions directed at you.

By your attacks on Christians and the bible it sure seems to me you have a burning agenda.
Non-sequitur.

It's also worth noting (again) that that your dishonesty is magnified by your hypocrisy manifested in your own refusal to answer questions directed at you.

How can you be certain God does not exist ?

How can you be certain that everything is not the product of creation by God ?

By your attacks on Christians and the bible it sure seems to me you have a burning agenda.

He's waving the white flag by playing the victim card.

Simply asking him a question is "attacking christians." Victim card 101.

YWC isn't able to answer questions honestly on this subject. That's really not a reasonable thing to expect of a man with a gun to his head; he's going to say whatever he thinks will keep the man holding the gun from pulling the trigger -- truth and honesty are not considerations.

YWC's god is holding over him a threat of perpetual torture forever and ever, which is rather more serious than a mere bullet to the brain. He is going to say whatever he thinks will keep him out of hell -- truth and honesty are not considerations.

Conclusive proof you're a just a punk.

Not really, we are just getting in over your head now. :lol:
More intentional misinformation.

If you continue watching the thread I am gonna show why your theory don't hold up to scrutiny. And I will explain why macroevolution can't happen the way evolutionist say. Keep watching you might learn something.

He's waving the white flag by playing the victim card.

Simply asking him a question is "attacking christians." Victim card 101.

How is it waving the white flag when I answer the questions put to me. God used his power to create everything we see.

YWC isn't able to answer questions honestly on this subject. That's really not a reasonable thing to expect of a man with a gun to his head; he's going to say whatever he thinks will keep the man holding the gun from pulling the trigger -- truth and honesty are not considerations.

YWC's god is holding over him a threat of perpetual torture forever and ever, which is rather more serious than a mere bullet to the brain. He is going to say whatever he thinks will keep him out of hell -- truth and honesty are not considerations.

Are you gonna continue answering my questions ? If you don't know the answer just say so and I will educate you.

Are you gonna continue answering my questions ? If you don't know the answer just say so and I will educate you.

I have answered every one of your questions. Are you going to answer mine?

As I said, I don't expect you to answer them honestly, because you have a gun to your head. It's not a real gun, but you believe it is and that's all that matters. Still, you might have a go -- if you have the courage.

Here is the last question put to you follow along you will see what I am showing you.

Now what would happen to the genepool if you cross two different breeds ?

What happens to the offspring if you continue breeding the same breed if you do not introduce new genes from the same breed ?

I have answered every one of your questions. Are you going to answer mine?

As I said, I don't expect you to answer them honestly, because you have a gun to your head. It's not a real gun, but you believe it is and that's all that matters. Still, you might have a go -- if you have the courage.

Artificial selection , I answered it.

That's a great point, he thinks he HAS to be a science denier to make his god happy. I even provided him an interpretation of the verses that he feels force him to deny science and the interpretation shows how the words could easily go along with evolution.

But he's gone too far, he's been denying science for decades I would imagine. He can't process new information because he feels he'll look like a hypocrite for standing so strongly against science for all this time.

I'm trying to provide him security on this board to replace the fear he lives with. He can believe science and be a good christian. Many of the fundamentalists in this country are pushing a propaganda machine that you HAVE to deny science and that science is the devil, not true.

That's a great point, he thinks he HAS to be a science denier to make his god happy. I even provided him an interpretation of the verses that he feels force him to deny science and the interpretation shows how the words could easily go along with evolution.

But he's gone too far, he's been denying science for decades I would imagine. He can't process new information because he feels he'll look like a hypocrite for standing so strongly against science for all this time.

I'm trying to provide him security on this board to replace the fear he lives with. He can believe science and be a good christian. Many of the fundamentalists in this country are pushing a propaganda machine that you HAVE to deny science and that science is the devil, not true.

Oh boy :lol:

If you're going to switch gears and ask about the gene pool, which is a different concept, you should acknowledge that. The answer is that you would have a broader pool of genes to choose from. This is generally considered a healthier procedure, which is why "mutts" have, on the average, more robust health than purebreds.

Are you going somewhere with this?

By the way, the answer to my question is not "artificial selection" but "natural selection." We call it "artificial" when it is done deliberately by human beings, but the mechanics are identical.

Just wave the white flag and I will begin teaching you guys something you won't learn in your classes.

I can assure you the Bible blog links you have saved on your computer have never been amazing teaching devices to anyone who takes science seriously on this site.

If you're going to switch gears and ask about the gene pool, which is a different concept, you should acknowledge that. The answer is that you would have a broader pool of genes to choose from. This is generally considered a healthier procedure, which is why "mutts" have, on the average, more robust health than purebreds.

By the way, the answer to my question is not "artificial selection" but "natural selection." We call it "artificial" when it is done deliberately by human beings, but the mechanics are identical.

Or you could call it selective breeding.

Good answer to my question.

Now that we established the genepool is larger in the mutts then purebreeds. We also established genetic information is bred out not in. The only time new information is bred in is when cross breeding happens.

Now when you cross breed you can come up with new offspring. Is that not a way for us to find different looking fossils when two different breeds of the same family cross ?

Let's go with an ape and chimp would their be morphological changes if they cross bred ?

How do we have lions and tigers two different breeds within the same family ? was this by mutations or selective breeding ?

So purebreds only have genetic information to produce their breed. While let's say a mutt has the genetic information to produce diversity.

The one thing all organisms have in common is they can only produce offspring of their family.

Bacteria produce bacteria,dogs produce dogs,horses produce horses,humans produce humans, apes produce apes because they only have the genetic information to produce their kind.

Is this in line with what the bible teaches ?

Gen 1:21. And God created the great sea monsters, and every living creature that crawls, with which the waters swarmed, according to their kind, and every winged fowl, according to its kind, and God saw that it was good.

25. And God made the beasts of the earth according to their kind and the cattle according to their kind, and all the creeping things of the ground according to their kind, and God saw that it was good.

Gen 6:20. Of the fowl after its kind and of the animals after their kind, of every creeping thing upon the ground after its kind; two of each shall come to you to preserve alive.

Gen 7:14 They went in, and every animal after its kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth after its kind, and every fowl after its kind, every bird of every sort.

Not by the way you worded your question.

Natural selection happens by bad and small genepools to where they can't survive their enviornment, And by genetic information being bred out as we have established.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back