Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked them simple questions concerning genetics and they disappear.

Horseshit. I just looked back over the thread since I was last on line and there were no questions about genetics from you over that period. Any questions you have asked have been answered, you just ignored the answers, which seems to be your M.O.

But if I missed something, re-post it please or link to your earlier post.

I've said it too. Repeatedly.

It's not that we aren't honest about it.
It is. You are dishonest about it. Faith is not rational; it's not possible to hold a belief both on faith and rational bases at the same time.

It's that they don't acknowledge that we admit it ...
Such "admissions" cannot be acknowledged (as valid) as long as you demand (dishonestly) that faith has any validating foundation in verifiable evidence and/or valid logic.

Such demands are self-evidently invalid, and the persistence of such demands in the face of their invalidity speaks directly to dishonesty.

...they're so busy pretending their own belief system has nothing to do with faith ...
I literally have no idea to whom you are referring, except to say it's not me. I will say this to you though, any belief system that is founded upon verifiable evidence and/or valid logic can not be faith; any belief system that is validated by verifiable evidence and or valid logic can not be faith.

Such a belief system has literally NOTHING to do with faith--it simply cannot have anything to do with faith.

... that they can't fathom anyone else following the same course of denial.
You're absolutely wrong. Plenty of reasonable, rational folks have sufficient experience with toddlers to fathom how superstitious folks like you follow courses of intellectual denial. What can't be fathomed is how anyone who subscribes to faith can honestly assert that the foundations and validations of their beliefs have anything but a superficially coincidental--but in absolutely no way necessary--consistency with an objective reality, or with beliefs founded upon verifiable evidence and/or valid logic (i.e. rational thought/beliefs).

You see koshergrl, if you asshats would just (honestly) attribute the whole thing to "magic," you'd find folks like me taking a far less hostile position against your claims.
Q. How do explain the vastness of the known universe and the existence and diversity of life?
A. God made everything using magic.

Q. God? What God? Certainly not this God from your Bible--that thing is riddled with errors of fact! How do you explain that the Bible presumes a flat Earth when in reality it is clearly a sphere? And Geo-centrism; explain the patent geo-centric assertions of Biblical cosmology.
A. Magic. The Earth is unambiguously the center of God's creation, and certainly flat ... it is Satan's evil magic that makes it appear otherwise, so as to help lure the people that God loves away from righteousness. Satan lies, and Spherical-Earth, Helio-centric solar system, and certainly Evolution are all (magical) lies from Satan.

Q. Fine. There is still other weird stuff ... like Noah's Flood. Where did all the water for this flood come from?
A. Magic. Using magic, God flooded the whole world.

Q. What about the lack of evidence that such a flood ever occurred? No single layer of silt deposit featuring all the organisms (including unicorns) created all mixed together, no concurrent flood stories from all the different cultures, etc...
A. Magic. Using magic, God mixed and separated sedimentary layers in an effort to organize and tidy up a little; using magic he also blurred (or just deleted) the memories of different peoples in different places, etc...

Q. Why? Why do that?
A. Because you need to believe in magic, in order for magic to be real.

Q. But that's circular reasoning--question begging--logically invalid. How do you account for that?
A. Logic whatever ... it's magic. It's all magic, all the way around, and all the way down.​
Clearly such honesty would not make you any less of a superstitious retard, but at least you'd be honest. Most of us (at least those like myself) are mostly offended by the dishonesty, not the retardedness. Honest retards (even the superstitious ones) get my sympathy and my sincere wishes for happiness, and efforts to "mainstream" them so they can enjoy the greatest benefits of their potential. The dishonest get my abiding antipathy; dishonest retards get no sympathy; and dishonest superstitious retards also get my mean-spirited ridicule.

And they deserve it.

So what are you going to do about it? Are you going to level up?

Maybe you'll decide to just be a retard; or a superstitious retard.

Maybe you could start by encouraging your fellow--Youwerecreated--to level up.

That would be nice. Seriously. It's not like every opportunity has not been offered.

What would be more amusing though, would be telling me that you (and hopefully your little cohort of dopey Bible-scientists) intend to remain a dishonest superstitious retard ... and that you intend to continue griping about what it gets you.

I'm pretty good with that too.

The Book of Genesis cannot be used as evidence of Earth's creation. Contrary to popular belief, there is no creation account in Genesis; rather there are several such accounts and these accounts contain multiple contradictions. The first creation story is told in Genesis 1:1 to 2:3, and the second story is from Genesis 2:4-25.

According the First Chapter of Genesis, on day five the fishes and birdies were brought forth; and on day six all other creatures great and small were created, and then and only then were Adam and Eve created together. I will not quote the verses since everyone has heard this story many times and should know it by heart. The important thing to remember is that the First Chapter of Genesis states in clear and certain terms that ALL the animals (birdies, fishes and beasts of the field) were created prior to the creation of Adam.

However, there is another creation account in the Second Chapter of Genesis which says that Adam was created first, then the animals, and finally Eve. This is the creation sequence as described in Genesis Chapter 2:15-23, KJV (I have eliminated verse numbers for easier reading and edited for brevity without changing substance):

“And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed. And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

“And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

“And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.”

Now it is clear from the quoted scripture that God first created Adam, and then the animals and finally Eve. There is simply no way to interpret these words to give any other order of creation. The Bible says that Adam was alone in the garden and God decided that Adam needed a helpmate. The flow of the narrative proves that Adam was created before the animals, and there is a single sentence which establishes this beyond the possibility of debate; “And..the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air.....; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.”

The word “but” in the above sentence is a conjunction which shows that the sentences prior to and subsequent to this conjunction are related. The context shows that the latter sentence diminishes or restricts the former, so that the proper definition of “but” is: still, yet, or in spite of . This shows that God was attempting to create a helpmate for his first creation, Adam, but initially failed. Of course, God would not attempt to find a helpmate for a non-existing being, so that Adam clearly was created prior to the animals. It is logically and linguistically impossible to read the above verses and interpret the order of creation in any way other than: Adam, then the animals, then Eve.

In conclusion, the First Chapter of Genesis says Adam was created after the animals, but the Second Chapter of Genesis says that Adam was created before the animals. There are many other contradictions between the two versions, such as Genesis 1:20 which says that flying fowl were created out of the water and Genesis 2:19 claims they were created out of the ground. This has caused many Christians to claim the accounts are not to be taken literally, but allegorically. At any rate, a single contradiction invalidates any claim to divinely inspired authorship of the creation account(s). Absent a claim of divine authorship and unsupported by scientific corroboration, the Biblical creation account is totally lacking in evidentiary value.

Of course that is only my humble opinion (OK, I lied about the humble part).

This site explains your argument quiet nicely.

Two Creation Accounts?

Here are the accounts from a Jewish translation.

Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 1

Chapter 1
1. In the beginning of God's creation of the heavens and the earth. א. בְּרֵאשִׁית בָּרָא אֱ־לֹהִים אֵת הַשָּׁמַיִם וְאֵת הָאָרֶץ:
2. Now the earth was astonishingly empty, and darkness was on the face of the deep, and the spirit of God was hovering over the face of the water. ב. וְהָאָרֶץ הָיְתָה תֹהוּ וָבֹהוּ וְחֹשֶׁךְ עַל פְּנֵי תְהוֹם וְרוּחַ אֱ־לֹהִים מְרַחֶפֶת עַל פְּנֵי הַמָּיִם:
3. And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. ג. וַיֹּאמֶר אֱ־לֹהִים יְהִי אוֹר וַיְהִי אוֹר:
4. And God saw the light that it was good, and God separated between the light and between the darkness. ד. וַיַּרְא אֱ־לֹהִים אֶת הָאוֹר כִּי טוֹב וַיַּבְדֵּל אֱ־לֹהִים בֵּין הָאוֹר וּבֵין הַחֹשֶׁךְ:
5. And God called the light day, and the darkness He called night, and it was evening and it was morning, one day. ה. וַיִּקְרָא אֱ־לֹהִים לָאוֹר יוֹם וְלַחֹשֶׁךְ קָרָא לָיְלָה וַיְהִי עֶרֶב וַיְהִי בֹקֶר יוֹם אֶחָד:
6. And God said, "Let there be an expanse in the midst of the water, and let it be a separation between water and water." ו. וַיֹּאמֶר אֱ־לֹהִים יְהִי רָקִיעַ בְּתוֹךְ הַמָּיִם וִיהִי מַבְדִּיל בֵּין מַיִם לָמָיִם:
7. And God made the expanse and it separated between the water that was below the expanse and the water that was above the expanse, and it was so. ז. וַיַּעַשׂ אֱ־לֹהִים אֶת הָרָקִיעַ וַיַּבְדֵּל בֵּין הַמַּיִם אֲשֶׁר מִתַּחַת לָרָקִיעַ וּבֵין הַמַּיִם אֲשֶׁר מֵעַל לָרָקִיעַ וַיְהִי כֵן:
8. And God called the expanse Heaven, and it was evening, and it was morning, a second day. ח. וַיִּקְרָא אֱ־לֹהִים לָרָקִיעַ שָׁמָיִם וַיְהִי עֶרֶב וַיְהִי בֹקֶר יוֹם שֵׁנִי:
9. And God said, "Let the water that is beneath the heavens gather into one place, and let the dry land appear," and it was so. ט. וַיֹּאמֶר אֱ־לֹהִים יִקָּווּ הַמַּיִם מִתַּחַת הַשָּׁמַיִם אֶל מָקוֹם אֶחָד וְתֵרָאֶה הַיַּבָּשָׁה וַיְהִי כֵן:
10. And God called the dry land earth, and the gathering of the waters He called seas, and God saw that it was good. י. וַיִּקְרָא אֱ־לֹהִים לַיַּבָּשָׁה אֶרֶץ וּלְמִקְוֵה הַמַּיִם קָרָא יַמִּים וַיַּרְא אֱ־לֹהִים כִּי טוֹב:
11. And God said, "Let the earth sprout vegetation, seed yielding herbs and fruit trees producing fruit according to its kind in which its seed is found, on the earth," and it was so. יא. וַיֹּאמֶר אֱ־לֹהִים תַּדְשֵׁא הָאָרֶץ דֶּשֶׁא עֵשֶׂב מַזְרִיעַ זֶרַע עֵץ פְּרִי עֹשֶׂה פְּרִי לְמִינוֹ אֲשֶׁר זַרְעוֹ בוֹ עַל הָאָרֶץ וַיְהִי כֵן:
12. And the earth gave forth vegetation, seed yielding herbs according to its kind, and trees producing fruit, in which its seed is found, according to its kind, and God saw that it was good. יב. וַתּוֹצֵא הָאָרֶץ דֶּשֶׁא עֵשֶׂב מַזְרִיעַ זֶרַע לְמִינֵהוּ וְעֵץ עֹשֶׂה פְּרִי אֲשֶׁר זַרְעוֹ בוֹ לְמִינֵהוּ וַיַּרְא אֱ־לֹהִים כִּי טוֹב:
13. And it was evening, and it was morning, a third day. יג. וַיְהִי עֶרֶב וַיְהִי בֹקֶר יוֹם שְׁלִישִׁי:
14. And God said, "Let there be luminaries in the expanse of the heavens, to separate between the day and between the night, and they shall be for signs and for appointed seasons and for days and years. יד. וַיֹּאמֶר אֱ־לֹהִים יְהִי מְאֹרֹת בִּרְקִיעַ הַשָּׁמַיִם לְהַבְדִּיל בֵּין הַיּוֹם וּבֵין הַלָּיְלָה וְהָיוּ לְאֹתֹת וּלְמוֹעֲדִים וּלְיָמִים וְשָׁנִים:
15. And they shall be for luminaries in the expanse of the heavens to shed light upon the earth." And it was so. טו. וְהָיוּ לִמְאוֹרֹת בִּרְקִיעַ הַשָּׁמַיִם לְהָאִיר עַל הָאָרֶץ וַיְהִי כֵן:
16. And God made the two great luminaries: the great luminary to rule the day and the lesser luminary to rule the night, and the stars. טז. וַיַּעַשׂ אֱ־לֹהִים אֶת שְׁנֵי הַמְּאֹרֹת הַגְּדֹלִים אֶת הַמָּאוֹר הַגָּדֹל לְמֶמְשֶׁלֶת הַיּוֹם וְאֶת הַמָּאוֹר הַקָּטֹן לְמֶמְשֶׁלֶת הַלַּיְלָה וְאֵת הַכּוֹכָבִים:
17. And God placed them in the expanse of the heavens to shed light upon the earth. יז. וַיִּתֵּן אֹתָם אֱ־לֹהִים בִּרְקִיעַ הַשָּׁמָיִם לְהָאִיר עַל הָאָרֶץ:
18. And to rule over the day and over the night, and to separate between the light and between the darkness, and God saw that it was good. יח. וְלִמְשֹׁל בַּיּוֹם וּבַלַּיְלָה וּלֲהַבְדִּיל בֵּין הָאוֹר וּבֵין הַחֹשֶׁךְ וַיַּרְא אֱ־לֹהִים כִּי טוֹב:
19. And it was evening, and it was morning, a fourth day. יט. וַיְהִי עֶרֶב וַיְהִי בֹקֶר יוֹם רְבִיעִי:
20. And God said, "Let the waters swarm a swarming of living creatures, and let fowl fly over the earth, across the expanse of the heavens." כ. וַיֹּאמֶר אֱ־לֹהִים יִשְׁרְצוּ הַמַּיִם שֶׁרֶץ נֶפֶשׁ חַיָּה וְעוֹף יְעוֹפֵף עַל הָאָרֶץ עַל פְּנֵי רְקִיעַ הַשָּׁמָיִם:
21. And God created the great sea monsters, and every living creature that crawls, with which the waters swarmed, according to their kind, and every winged fowl, according to its kind, and God saw that it was good. כא. וַיִּבְרָא אֱ־לֹהִים אֶת הַתַּנִּינִם הַגְּדֹלִים וְאֵת כָּל נֶפֶשׁ הַחַיָּה הָרֹמֶשֶׂת אֲשֶׁר שָׁרְצוּ הַמַּיִם לְמִינֵהֶם וְאֵת כָּל עוֹף כָּנָף לְמִינֵהוּ וַיַּרְא אֱ־לֹהִים כִּי טוֹב:
22. And God blessed them, saying, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters of the seas, and let the fowl multiply upon the earth." כב. וַיְבָרֶךְ אֹתָם אֱ־לֹהִים לֵאמֹר פְּרוּ וּרְבוּ וּמִלְאוּ אֶת הַמַּיִם בַּיַּמִּים וְהָעוֹף יִרֶב בָּאָרֶץ:
23. And it was evening, and it was morning, a fifth day. כג. וַיְהִי עֶרֶב וַיְהִי בֹקֶר יוֹם חֲמִישִׁי:
24. And God said, "Let the earth bring forth living creatures according to their kind, cattle and creeping things and the beasts of the earth according to their kind," and it was so. כד. וַיֹּאמֶר אֱ־לֹהִים תּוֹצֵא הָאָרֶץ נֶפֶשׁ חַיָּה לְמִינָהּ בְּהֵמָה וָרֶמֶשׂ וְחַיְתוֹ אֶרֶץ לְמִינָהּ וַיְהִי כֵן:
25. And God made the beasts of the earth according to their kind and the cattle according to their kind, and all the creeping things of the ground according to their kind, and God saw that it was good. כה. וַיַּעַשׂ אֱ־לֹהִים אֶת חַיַּת הָאָרֶץ לְמִינָהּ וְאֶת הַבְּהֵמָה לְמִינָהּ וְאֵת כָּל רֶמֶשׂ הָאֲדָמָה לְמִינֵהוּ וַיַּרְא אֱ־לֹהִים כִּי טוֹב:
26. And God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness, and they shall rule over the fish of the sea and over the fowl of the heaven and over the animals and over all the earth and over all the creeping things that creep upon the earth." כו. וַיֹּאמֶר אֱ־לֹהִים נַעֲשֶׂה אָדָם בְּצַלְמֵנוּ כִּדְמוּתֵנוּ וְיִרְדּוּ בִדְגַת הַיָּם וּבְעוֹף הַשָּׁמַיִם וּבַבְּהֵמָה וּבְכָל הָאָרֶץ וּבְכָל הָרֶמֶשׂ הָרֹמֵשׂ עַל הָאָרֶץ:
27. And God created man in His image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. כז. וַיִּבְרָא אֱ־לֹהִים אֶת הָאָדָם בְּצַלְמוֹ בְּצֶלֶם אֱ־לֹהִים בָּרָא אֹתוֹ זָכָר וּנְקֵבָה בָּרָא אֹתָם:
28. And God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and rule over the fish of the sea and over the fowl of the sky and over all the beasts that tread upon the earth. " כח. וַיְבָרֶךְ אֹתָם אֱ־לֹהִים וַיֹּאמֶר לָהֶם אֱ־לֹהִים פְּרוּ וּרְבוּ וּמִלְאוּ אֶת הָאָרֶץ וְכִבְשֻׁהָ וּרְדוּ בִּדְגַת הַיָּם וּבְעוֹף הַשָּׁמַיִם וּבְכָל חַיָּה הָרֹמֶשֶׂת עַל הָאָרֶץ:
29. And God said, "Behold, I have given you every seed bearing herb, which is upon the surface of the entire earth, and every tree that has seed bearing fruit; it will be yours for food. כט. וַיֹּאמֶר אֱ־לֹהִים הִנֵּה נָתַתִּי לָכֶם אֶת כָּל עֵשֶׂב זֹרֵעַ זֶרַע אֲשֶׁר עַל פְּנֵי כָל הָאָרֶץ וְאֶת כָּל הָעֵץ אֲשֶׁר בּוֹ פְרִי עֵץ זֹרֵעַ זָרַע לָכֶם יִהְיֶה לְאָכְלָה:
30. And to all the beasts of the earth and to all the fowl of the heavens, and to everything that moves upon the earth, in which there is a living spirit, every green herb to eat," and it was so. ל. וּלְכָל חַיַּת הָאָרֶץ וּלְכָל עוֹף הַשָּׁמַיִם וּלְכֹל רוֹמֵשׂ עַל הָאָרֶץ אֲשֶׁר בּוֹ נֶפֶשׁ חַיָּה אֶת כָּל יֶרֶק עֵשֶׂב לְאָכְלָה וַיְהִי כֵן:
31. And God saw all that He had made, and behold it was very good, and it was evening and it was morning, the sixth day. לא. וַיַּרְא אֱ־לֹהִים אֶת כָּל אֲשֶׁר עָשָׂה וְהִנֵּה טוֹב מְאֹד וַיְהִי עֶרֶב וַיְהִי בֹקֶר יוֹם הַשִּׁשִּׁי:

Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 2

Chapter 2
1. Now the heavens and the earth were completed and all their host. א. וַיְכֻלּוּ הַשָּׁמַיִם וְהָאָרֶץ וְכָל צְבָאָם:
2. And God completed on the seventh day His work that He did, and He abstained on the seventh day from all His work that He did. ב. וַיְכַל אֱ־לֹהִים בַּיּוֹם הַשְּׁבִיעִי מְלַאכְתּוֹ אֲשֶׁר עָשָׂה וַיִּשְׁבֹּת בַּיּוֹם הַשְּׁבִיעִי מִכָּל מְלַאכְתּוֹ אֲשֶׁר עָשָׂה:
3. And God blessed the seventh day and He hallowed it, for thereon He abstained from all His work that God created to do. ג. וַיְבָרֶךְ אֱ־לֹהִים אֶת יוֹם הַשְּׁבִיעִי וַיְקַדֵּשׁ אֹתוֹ כִּי בוֹ שָׁבַת מִכָּל מְלַאכְתּוֹ אֲשֶׁר בָּרָא אֱ־לֹהִים לַעֲשׂוֹת:
4. These are the generations of the heavens and the earth when they were created, on the day that the Lord God made earth and heaven. ד. אֵלֶּה תוֹלְדוֹת הַשָּׁמַיִם וְהָאָרֶץ בְּהִבָּרְאָם בְּיוֹם עֲשׂוֹת יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱ־לֹהִים אֶרֶץ וְשָׁמָיִם:
5. Now no tree of the field was yet on the earth, neither did any herb of the field yet grow, because the Lord God had not brought rain upon the earth, and there was no man to work the soil. ה. וְכֹל שִׂיחַ הַשָּׂדֶה טֶרֶם יִהְיֶה בָאָרֶץ וְכָל עֵשֶׂב הַשָּׂדֶה טֶרֶם יִצְמָח כִּי לֹא הִמְטִיר יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱ־לֹהִים עַל הָאָרֶץ וְאָדָם אַיִן לַעֲבֹד אֶת הָאֲדָמָה:
6. And a mist ascended from the earth and watered the entire surface of the ground. ו. וְאֵד יַעֲלֶה מִן הָאָרֶץ וְהִשְׁקָה אֶת כָּל פְּנֵי הָאֲדָמָה:
7. And the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, and He breathed into his nostrils the soul of life, and man became a living soul. ז. וַיִּיצֶר יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱ־לֹהִים אֶת הָאָדָם עָפָר מִן הָאֲדָמָה וַיִּפַּח בְּאַפָּיו נִשְׁמַת חַיִּים וַיְהִי הָאָדָם לְנֶפֶשׁ חַיָּה:
8. And the Lord God planted a garden in Eden from the east, and He placed there the man whom He had formed. ח. וַיִּטַּע יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱ־לֹהִים גַּן בְּעֵדֶן מִקֶּדֶם וַיָּשֶׂם שָׁם אֶת הָאָדָם אֲשֶׁר יָצָר:
9. And the Lord God caused to sprout from the ground every tree pleasant to see and good to eat, and the Tree of Life in the midst of the garden, and the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil. ט. וַיַּצְמַח יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱ־לֹהִים מִן הָאֲדָמָה כָּל עֵץ נֶחְמָד לְמַרְאֶה וְטוֹב לְמַאֲכָל וְעֵץ הַחַיִּים בְּתוֹךְ הַגָּן וְעֵץ הַדַּעַת טוֹב וָרָע:
10. And a river flowed out of Eden to water the garden, and from there it separated and became four heads. י. וְנָהָר יֹצֵא מֵעֵדֶן לְהַשְׁקוֹת אֶת הַגָּן וּמִשָּׁם יִפָּרֵד וְהָיָה לְאַרְבָּעָה רָאשִׁים:
11. The name of one is Pishon; that is the one that encompasses all the land of Havilah, where there is gold. יא. שֵׁם הָאֶחָד פִּישׁוֹן הוּא הַסֹּבֵב אֵת כָּל אֶרֶץ הַחֲוִילָה אֲשֶׁר שָׁם הַזָּהָב:
12. And the gold of that land is good; there is the crystal and the onyx stone. יב. וּזֲהַב הָאָרֶץ הַהִוא טוֹב שָׁם הַבְּדֹלַח וְאֶבֶן הַשֹּׁהַם:
13. And the name of the second river is Gihon; that is the one that encompasses all the land of Cush. יג. וְשֵׁם הַנָּהָר הַשֵּׁנִי גִּיחוֹן הוּא הַסּוֹבֵב אֵת כָּל אֶרֶץ כּוּשׁ:
14. And the name of the third river is Tigris; that is the one that flows to the east of Assyria, and the fourth river that is the Euphrates. יד. וְשֵׁם הַנָּהָר הַשְּׁלִישִׁי חִדֶּקֶל הוּא הַהֹלֵךְ קִדְמַת אַשּׁוּר וְהַנָּהָר הָרְבִיעִי הוּא פְרָת:
15. Now the Lord God took the man, and He placed him in the Garden of Eden to work it and to guard it. טו. וַיִּקַּח יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱ־לֹהִים אֶת הָאָדָם וַיַּנִּחֵהוּ בְגַן עֵדֶן לְעָבְדָהּ וּלְשָׁמְרָהּ:
16. And the Lord God commanded man, saying, "Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat. טז. וַיְצַו יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱ־לֹהִים עַל הָאָדָם לֵאמֹר מִכֹּל עֵץ הַגָּן אָכֹל תֹּאכֵל:
17. But of the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat of it, for on the day that you eat thereof, you shall surely die." יז. וּמֵעֵץ הַדַּעַת טוֹב וָרָע לֹא תֹאכַל מִמֶּנּוּ כִּי בְּיוֹם אֲכָלְךָ מִמֶּנּוּ מוֹת תָּמוּת:
18. And the Lord God said, "It is not good that man is alone; I shall make him a helpmate opposite him." יח. וַיֹּאמֶר יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱ־לֹהִים לֹא טוֹב הֱיוֹת הָאָדָם לְבַדּוֹ אֶעֱשֶׂה לּוֹ עֵזֶר כְּנֶגְדּוֹ:
19. And the Lord God formed from the earth every beast of the field and every fowl of the heavens, and He brought [it] to man to see what he would call it, and whatever the man called each living thing, that was its name. יט. וַיִּצֶר יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱ־לֹהִים מִן הָאֲדָמָה כָּל חַיַּת הַשָּׂדֶה וְאֵת כָּל עוֹף הַשָּׁמַיִם וַיָּבֵא אֶל הָאָדָם לִרְאוֹת מַה יִּקְרָא לוֹ וְכֹל אֲשֶׁר יִקְרָא לוֹ הָאָדָם נֶפֶשׁ חַיָּה הוּא שְׁמוֹ:
20. And man named all the cattle and the fowl of the heavens and all the beasts of the field, but for man, he did not find a helpmate opposite him. כ. וַיִּקְרָא הָאָדָם שֵׁמוֹת לְכָל הַבְּהֵמָה וּלְעוֹף הַשָּׁמַיִם וּלְכֹל חַיַּת הַשָּׂדֶה וּלְאָדָם לֹא מָצָא עֵזֶר כְּנֶגְדּוֹ:
21. And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon man, and he slept, and He took one of his sides, and He closed the flesh in its place. כא. וַיַּפֵּל יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱ־לֹהִים תַּרְדֵּמָה עַל הָאָדָם וַיִּישָׁן וַיִּקַּח אַחַת מִצַּלְעֹתָיו וַיִּסְגֹּר בָּשָׂר תַּחְתֶּנָּה:
22. And the Lord God built the side that He had taken from man into a woman, and He brought her to man. כב. וַיִּבֶן יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱ־לֹהִים אֶת הַצֵּלָע אֲשֶׁר לָקַח מִן הָאָדָם לְאִשָּׁה וַיְבִאֶהָ אֶל הָאָדָם:
23. And man said, "This time, it is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh. This one shall be called ishah (woman) because this one was taken from ish (man)." כג. וַיֹּאמֶר הָאָדָם זֹאת הַפַּעַם עֶצֶם מֵעֲצָמַי וּבָשָׂר מִבְּשָׂרִי לְזֹאת יִקָּרֵא אִשָּׁה כִּי מֵאִישׁ לֻקֳחָה זֹּאת:
24. Therefore, a man shall leave his father and his mother, and cleave to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. כד. עַל כֵּן יַעֲזָב אִישׁ אֶת אָבִיו וְאֶת אִמּוֹ וְדָבַק בְּאִשְׁתּוֹ וְהָיוּ לְבָשָׂר אֶחָד:
25. Now they were both naked, the man and his wife, but they were not ashamed. כה. וַיִּהְיוּ שְׁנֵיהֶם עֲרוּמִּים הָאָדָם וְאִשְׁתּוֹ וְלֹא יִתְבֹּשָׁשׁוּ:
« Previous

Nice internally inconsistent dodge, Marsha.

You seem to have an opinion on just about everything I post I am beginning to think you have a fatal attraction for me.
Still dodging the question, Cupcake?

So since you have an opinion on just about everything would you like to answer the questions.

Let's quit with the baloney,let's see if your theory can stand up to scrutiny.

I didn't think you would answer the questions and I did answer your question.

Thank you for finally being honest.

I said the same thing before can't remember which thread. I assure you I am an honest person have no reason to lie.
Your assurances are meaningless.

So much for your assurances--I have been so diligent in responding to your questions that rather than "disappear," you suggest that I might be some kind of stalker.

So there's an obvious, and freshly fabricated, lie from you.

Another lie. You don't have to wait; the answers have been provided already.

It's worth noting that your dishonesty is magnified by your hypocrisy manifested in your own refusal to answer questions directed at you.

I really don't think they know the theory.
You could be right, but you have not demonstrated it.

However, I will grant that you certainly have have some idea of what the actual theory of evolution describes; it's the validity of that certainty that exposes your propagation of misinformation (evidenced by your own posts and the "experts" you cite) as being intentional propagation of misinformation. IOW, lies.

Earlier I asked for the mechanisms for evolution he only mentioned two and didn't mention the other two. They forgot genetic drift and migration.
More misinformation. As I recall it, you claimed that evolutionary theory offered no mechanism for evolution, and that (at least) two mechanisms were submitted as direct refutation of your claim.

I also note that you (dishonestly) fail to acknowledge you've been unambiguously refuted every time you make this claim.

It's also worth noting (again) that that your dishonesty is magnified by your hypocrisy manifested in your own refusal to answer questions directed at you.

If you truly understand what I said, I asked for the mechanisms , the mechanisms offered were not complete. Why would I ask for evolutionary mechanisms if I thought they didn't exist ? What I am saying and maybe I didn't make it clear enough is they can't be proven and lack evidence. We are moving to genetics and mutations so I can show you the nonsense your side teaches and believes.

Is your comprehension that bad ?

Last edited:
Thank you for finally being honest.

I said the same thing before can't remember which thread. I assure you I am an honest person have no reason to lie.
Your assurances are meaningless.

So much for your assurances--I have been so diligent in responding to your questions that rather than "disappear," you suggest that I might be some kind of stalker.

So there's an obvious, and freshly fabricated, lie from you.

Another lie. You don't have to wait; the answers have been provided already.

It's worth noting that your dishonesty is magnified by your hypocrisy manifested in your own refusal to answer questions directed at you.

I really don't think they know the theory.
You could be right, but you have not demonstrated it.

However, I will grant that you certainly have have some idea of what the actual theory of evolution describes; it's the validity of that certainty that exposes your propagation of misinformation (evidenced by your own posts and the "experts" you cite) as being intentional propagation of misinformation. IOW, lies.

Earlier I asked for the mechanisms for evolution he only mentioned two and didn't mention the other two. They forgot genetic drift and migration.
More misinformation. As I recall it, you claimed that evolutionary theory offered no mechanism for evolution, and that (at least) two mechanisms were submitted as direct refutation of your claim.

I also note that you (dishonestly) fail to acknowledge you've been unambiguously refuted every time you make this claim.

It's also worth noting (again) that that your dishonesty is magnified by your hypocrisy manifested in your own refusal to answer questions directed at you.

They offered no mechanism that could be proven or verified do you understand ?

So when are you gonna answer the simple questions I asked ?

I asked them simple questions concerning genetics and they disappear.

Horseshit. I just looked back over the thread since I was last on line and there were no questions about genetics from you over that period. Any questions you have asked have been answered, you just ignored the answers, which seems to be your M.O.

But if I missed something, re-post it please or link to your earlier post.

These questions went ignored,this one by loki,and loki is avoiding the other questions to.

I already have,living organisms produce living organisms can this be proven or not ?

These two quetions were asked of you and drock and they went it ignored so here is your chance.

Are purebred animals the result of a loss of genetic information ,yes or no ?

When we breed animals do we breed information out or new information in ?

Last edited:
I already have,living organisms produce living organisms can this be proven or not ?

For what it's worth (and it ain't worth much), the answer is yes. Unless, of course, you insert an "only" before the first "living" in that sentence.

No, and neither. The amount of information in the genetic code of a purebred animal is exactly the same as in that of a mixed-breed, neither more nor less.

Now, here's one for you. When plant or animal stock is bred for certain desired characteristics, this bears a resemblance to what mechanism described in the theory of evolution?

It is. You are dishonest about it. Faith is not rational; it's not possible to hold a belief both on faith and rational bases at the same time.

Such "admissions" cannot be acknowledged (as valid) as long as you demand (dishonestly) that faith has any validating foundation in verifiable evidence and/or valid logic.

Such demands are self-evidently invalid, and the persistence of such demands in the face of their invalidity speaks directly to dishonesty.

...they're so busy pretending their own belief system has nothing to do with faith ...
I literally have no idea to whom you are referring, except to say it's not me. I will say this to you though, any belief system that is founded upon verifiable evidence and/or valid logic can not be faith; any belief system that is validated by verifiable evidence and or valid logic can not be faith.

Such a belief system has literally NOTHING to do with faith--it simply cannot have anything to do with faith.

You're absolutely wrong. Plenty of reasonable, rational folks have sufficient experience with toddlers to fathom how superstitious folks like you follow courses of intellectual denial. What can't be fathomed is how anyone who subscribes to faith can honestly assert that the foundations and validations of their beliefs have anything but a superficially coincidental--but in absolutely no way necessary--consistency with an objective reality, or with beliefs founded upon verifiable evidence and/or valid logic (i.e. rational thought/beliefs).

You see koshergrl, if you asshats would just (honestly) attribute the whole thing to "magic," you'd find folks like me taking a far less hostile position against your claims.
Q. How do explain the vastness of the known universe and the existence and diversity of life?

Q. God? What God? Certainly not this God from your Bible--that thing is riddled with errors of fact! How do you explain that the Bible presumes a flat Earth when in reality it is clearly a sphere? And Geo-centrism; explain the patent geo-centric assertions of Biblical cosmology.
A. Magic. The Earth is unambiguously the center of God's creation, and certainly flat ... it is Satan's evil magic that makes it appear otherwise, so as to help lure the people that God loves away from righteousness. Satan lies, and Spherical-Earth, Helio-centric solar system, and certainly Evolution are all (magical) lies from Satan.

Q. Fine. There is still other weird stuff ... like Noah's Flood. Where did all the water for this flood come from?

Q. What about the lack of evidence that such a flood ever occurred? No single layer of silt deposit featuring all the organisms (including unicorns) created all mixed together, no concurrent flood stories from all the different cultures, etc...
A. Magic. Using magic, God mixed and separated sedimentary layers in an effort to organize and tidy up a little; using magic he also blurred (or just deleted) the memories of different peoples in different places, etc...

Q. Why? Why do that?

Q. But that's circular reasoning--question begging--logically invalid. How do you account for that?
A. Logic whatever ... it's magic. It's all magic, all the way around, and all the way down.​
Clearly such honesty would not make you any less of a superstitious retard, but at least you'd be honest. Most of us (at least those like myself) are mostly offended by the dishonesty, not the retardedness. Honest retards (even the superstitious ones) get my sympathy and my sincere wishes for happiness, and efforts to "mainstream" them so they can enjoy the greatest benefits of their potential. The dishonest get my abiding antipathy; dishonest retards get no sympathy; and dishonest superstitious retards also get my mean-spirited ridicule.

And they deserve it.

That would be nice. Seriously. It's not like every opportunity has not been offered.

What would be more amusing though, would be telling me that you (and hopefully your little cohort of dopey Bible-scientists) intend to remain a dishonest superstitious retard ... and that you intend to continue griping about what it gets you.

I had faith last night when I went to bed the sun would rise is that rational thought to assume it was gonna rise today ?

Q. Why? Why do that?

And they deserve it.

How can you be certain God does not exist ?

How can you be certain that everything is not the product of creation by God ?

I should probably let Loki answer that, but I anticipate he will say that he can't be certain of this and never said he could; what he can say is that there is no evidence in favor of God's existence, and that the inability to achieve complete certainty about that is irrelevant.

I can be certain that if everything is the product of creation by God, nevertheless we may observe that evolution is real, so God created the diversity of life on this planet by means of evolution. Divine guidance cannot be logically ruled out, but you are claiming something beyond that, which can.

You seem to have an opinion on just about everything I post I am beginning to think you have a fatal attraction for me.

Let's quit with the baloney,let's see if your theory can stand up to scrutiny.

Just another lie from a dishonest superstitious retard. Link to this answer of yours.

You won't of course; not because of some lame excuse regarding the effort or my deserving of it, but because you have no idea how the internet works such that the entire world can see that no such answer exists for you to link to.

For what it's worth (and it ain't worth much), the answer is yes. Unless, of course, you insert an "only" before the first "living" in that sentence.

No, and neither. The amount of information in the genetic code of a purebred animal is exactly the same as in that of a mixed-breed, neither more nor less.

Now, here's one for you. When plant or animal stock is bred for certain desired characteristics, this bears a resemblance to what mechanism described in the theory of evolution?

Wrong on both accounts.

By definition, purebred dogs have a smaller gene pool to draw on than mixed breed dogs. That smaller gene pool gives the breed its individual characteristics, such as physical appearance and temperament. It is what makes a poodle a Poodle and a Golden Retriever a Golden Retriever. But there is considerable controversy with regard to whether the gene pools of the modern pure-bred have become too small.

Inbreeding -

In-breeding is more likely to help "set" or "fix" a particular trait within a breed or a line by narrowing the gene pool to favor those traits. So if a breeder is looking to set a particular desirable feature of their line then in-breeding and choosing the offspring most strongly possessing that trait can be beneficial.

Breeding Methods

The genepool gets smaller because you're breeding information out cornering certain traits.

Now what would happen to the genepool if you cross two different breeds ?

The answer to your question is artificial selection. But bad name for explaining this form of breeding.

Q. Why? Why do that?

And they deserve it.

I have made no such claim of certainty.

Your implication that I have is just further evidence of your intellectual dishonesty.

Your implication that I have is just further evidence of your intellectual dishonesty.

Just another lie from a dishonest superstitious retard. Link to this answer of yours.

You won't of course; not because of some lame excuse regarding the effort or my deserving of it, but because you have no idea how the internet works such that the entire world can see that no such answer exists for you to link to.

If you can't run with the big dogs you had better stay on the porch.

Q. Why? Why do that?

And they deserve it.

By your attacks on Christians and the bible it sure seems to me you have a burning agenda.

If you can't run with the big dogs you had better stay on the porch.
Conclusive proof you're a just a punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back