Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be ignorant of one's own ignorance is the malady of the ignorant.

And how do you know that your'e not ignorant?

Because I'm not blinded by hatred from same-sex attraction resulting from child molestation. Unbelievable the militant, bullying gay community is trying to outlaw counseling for children suffering from same sex attraction. Will they just ignore the abuse??

What does that have to do with scientists ignoring the arguments of pseudoscientists and the pseudoscientists getting all butthurt...

...butthurt...

...now I get the connection.

:clap2:Well played, sir. Well played.:clap2:

Because I'm not blinded by hatred from same-sex attraction resulting from child molestation. Unbelievable the militant, bullying gay community is trying to outlaw counseling for children suffering from same sex attraction. Will they just ignore the abuse??

What does that have to do with scientists ignoring the arguments of pseudoscientists and the pseudoscientists getting all butthurt...

...butthurt...

You would be referring to the pseudoscience masquerading as real science that the Darwinist put their blind faith in and do not question.

really? what you've just posted is the most blindly ignorant hate filled steaming pile of shit you've posted to date!

... says the curmudgeon.

...butthurt...

You would be referring to the pseudoscience masquerading as real science that the Darwinist put their blind faith in and do not question.

Trust, not faith. I can always test they hypotheses of science and see if they are correct. I can't do that with religion.

How the hell does someone seriously believe the earth is 6000 years old?

Meh. It baffles me.

what baffles me is how folk like you say creationist when they are really speaking about Christians and judge the validity of the evolutionary theory not on evidence but buy holding it up to the strawman of bible stories..the truth is there is flaws in the evolutionary theory and there is evidence to suggest an intelligence to the universe .the simple fact is at this time we a have no definitive proof of the evolutionary theory or of an intelligence behind creation
it is still an unknown

really? what you've just posted is the most blindly ignorant hate filled steaming pile of shit you've posted to date!

... says the curmudgeon.
doesn't make any less factual..too bad the same cannot be
said about you ...

Meh. It baffles me.

what baffles me is how folk like you say creationist when they are really speaking about Christians and judge the validity of the evolutionary theory not on evidence but buy holding it up to the strawman of bible stories..the truth is there is flaws in the evolutionary theory and there is evidence to suggest an intelligence to the universe .the simple fact is at this time we a have no definitive proof of the evolutionary theory or of an intelligence behind creation
it is still an unknown

Take a couple biology classes.

Meh. It baffles me.

it is still an unknown

never gonna happen ..for eots if it's not on youtube it's not real..

it is still an unknown

never gonna happen ..for eots if it's not on youtube it's not real..

Fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meh. It baffles me.

it is still an unknown

that statement means nothing

it is still an unknown

the simple fact is at this time we a have no definitive proof of the evolutionary theory

We have plenty of proof in the form of fossils and genetics. We have two centuries of refinement to the Evolutionary Theory and the plugging of holes and the revamping of assumptions. We've seen evolution in action. We're as certain that evolution happened as we are of any other accepted scientific principle.

Before you state we have no definitive proof, take a couple biology classes because you are dead wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
take a couple biology classes.

the simple fact is at this time we a have no definitive proof of the evolutionary theory

we have plenty of proof in the form of fossils and genetics. We have two centuries of refinement to the evolutionary theory and the plugging of holes and the revamping of assumptions. We've seen evolution in action. We're as certain that evolution happened as we are of any other accepted scientific principle.

Before you state we have no definitive proof, take a couple biology classes because you are dead wrong.

its called the theory of evolution because it is in fact a theory and if there is some evidence to support the theory it does not excluded intelligent design

take a couple biology classes.

we have plenty of proof in the form of fossils and genetics. We have two centuries of refinement to the evolutionary theory and the plugging of holes and the revamping of assumptions. We've seen evolution in action. We're as certain that evolution happened as we are of any other accepted scientific principle.

please share your definitive proof there is no intelligence behind the creation of the universe

its called the theory of evolution because it is in fact a theory and if there is some evidence to support the theory it does not excluded intelligent design

"It's just a theory..." from someone who doesn't understand what the term theory means in science.

please share your definitive proof there is no intelligence behind the creation of the universe

There's no proof there is any intelligence behind creation. The challenge is on those making the claim to back up the claim. They can't.

Beyond which, we're discussing biology and how evolution is "just a theory". :lol:

"It's just a theory..." from someone who doesn't understand what the term theory means in science.

I KNOW VERY WELL WHAT THEORY MEANS IN SCIENCE AND I ALSO KNOW WIDELY ACCEPTED SCIENTIFIC THEORIES HAVE BEEN FLAWED OR INCOMPLETE

Top 10 Most Famous Scientific Theories (That Turned out to be Wrong) - Toptenz.net

This video is a perfect example of of trying support the theory of evolution with the strawman of right-wing Christianity...thanks for proving my Point

Before I forget, the only voices pushing for ID are the fundamentalist religions of the world, be they fundamentalist Christianity, ultraorthodox Judaism, of mainstream Islam. It's not a strawman when they are the ones making the claim themselves.

there's no proof there is any intelligence behind creation. The challenge is on those making the claim to back up the claim. They can't.

Beyond which, we're discussing biology and how evolution is "just a theory". :lol:

you have no definitive proof on the creation of the universe and have provided none

this video is a perfect example of of trying support the theory of evolution with the strawman of right-wing christianity...thanks for proving my point

before i forget, the only voices pushing for id are the fundamentalist religions of the world, be they fundamentalist christianity, ultraorthodox judaism, of mainstream islam. It's not a strawman when they are the ones making the claim themselves.

simply not true...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back