Creepy Joe Biden goes to Europe and trashes America says our nation is an embarssment

Joe Biden is admired in Europe
A link to a time America had a sane foreign policy

Mike Pence was mocked
That is because Western Europe is deluged with feminist leaders and beta males political and military leaders. I really believe without the United States they would lose a war against Russia. No matter what you think of them they have real political leaders and military leaders who know they are warriors.
Russia is weak militarily
Theycan only beat former Soviet States

The EU has powerful military forces second only to the US. They can easily defeat Russia

Russian leadership are lap dogs to Putin....just like Trump

Regardless of your dramatic rhetoric, Biden did absolutely nothing treasonous. Criticism of a politician's policies is no where near treason. He was speaking at an international meeting. He committed no overt acts. He did nothing to promote treason. Moreover, the U.S. is not being invaded.

Check out the U.S. Constitution, Art. 3, Section 3.

This is the first time in my life that we have someone in the Oval Office who never passes up a chance to humiliate us on the world stage.

Giving aid and comfort to foreign invaders exactly meets the definition of treason, as found in Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution. Using the power of one's public office to take the side of foreign invaders, against that of the United States and of the American people, is treason.

I do not know that Mr. Biden has personally committed treason, but he is certainly, undeniably, advocating it, and condemning the current administration for not committing treason.

Joe Biden is eleventy-seven times smarter and more knowledgable than the compulsive lying dorky buffoon currently residing in the White House.

Regardless of your dramatic rhetoric, Biden did absolutely nothing treasonous. Criticism of a politician's policies is no where near treason. He was speaking at an international meeting. He committed no overt acts. He did nothing to promote treason. Moreover, the U.S. is not being invaded.

This is the first time in my life that we have someone in the Oval Office who never passes up a chance to humiliate us on the world stage.

Giving aid and comfort to foreign invaders exactly meets the definition of treason, as found in Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution. Using the power of one's public office to take the side of foreign invaders, against that of the United States and of the American people, is treason.

I do not know that Mr. Biden has personally committed treason, but he is certainly, undeniably, advocating it, and condemning the current administration for not committing treason.

Gotta love Conservatives

Criticizing a President falls under Treason
Colluding with a foreign power to get elected does not

Gotta love Conservatives

I said nothing about criticizing the President.

I was talking about openly taking the side of foreign invaders, against that of this country and its people. Well, OK, and criticizing the President. It is relevant that he is criticizing the President for not committing treason. He wants the President to commit treason, to take the side of foreign invaders; and is criticizing the President for not doing so.

Biden is just too good for us. He would have been president the last couple of times he ran and was rejected.

Mike Pence was mocked

Let him emigrate to Europe, then. They can have him.

Once he is President, he will gain our countries respect again

Joe Biden will be accepted as leader of the free world

Trump will never be

Sorry, that office has already been filled. His name is President Donald Trump, and he has the respect of not just our friends in Europe, he has turned former enemies into friends who are trying a little bit harder to prosper their countries because of President Trump. North Korean leaders have decided to go prosperity rather than nuclear war on account of Donald Trump's reputation of keeping his word in business and his stalwart reparations to the military to make it the strongest ever. That's getting respect, not threatening to put the screws to successful taxpayers for 70% of their earnings, and not by marginalizing Jewish Americans who basically funded the Revolutionary War to help the Colonial Army win. All the eighteenth-century American Jews wanted was a roof overhead to call home and opportunities to prosper. That coincided 100% with what the other Colonials wanted also.. Our little nation took off with a <<Bang!>> and any congresscritter who puts the poison pen to the Jews will have this Presbyterian woman's pen in full defense of our fellow Americans who happen to worship in a synagogue rather than a steeple with a cross way up high on it. This country is for everyone who has come here to work and to do well. It helps when they follow the paths of brotherhood for all and don't go abroad telling other people "death to America" because they can. Doing away with Amendment I is not an option.

And yes, Trump has already taken his place as leader of the free world. And what does the Democrat Party do? They do what Democrats lately do: :lalala:

But we are not being invaded. Moreover, he did not take the side of any "foreign invaders, " against the U.S. and its people. He merely called some of the orange whore's policy gaffs an embarrassment.

Biden is no longer a public official.

But we are not being invaded. Moreover, he did not take the side of any "foreign invaders, " against the U.S. and its people. He merely called some of the orange whore's policy gaffs an embarrassment.

Denying the obvious truth will not make it go away.

We are being invaded, and Mr. Biden has openly, treasonously sided with the invaders.

Mike Pence was mocked
That is because Western Europe is deluged with feminist leaders and beta males political and military leaders. I really believe without the United States they would lose a war against Russia. No matter what you think of them they have real political leaders and military leaders who know they are warriors.
Russia is weak militarily
Theycan only beat former Soviet States

The EU has powerful military forces second only to the US. They can easily defeat Russia

Russian leadership are lap dogs to Putin....just like Trump
Barry bent over for every leader in the world he visited. The EU does not have the will. Their own leadership has weakened their nations with crazy immigration policies. Uplifting the immigrants while crapping on their indiginious populations. The first wave will reduce after expended.

Gotta love Conservatives

I said nothing about criticizing the President.

I was talking about openly taking the side of foreign invaders, against that of this country and its people. Well, OK, and criticizing the President. It is relevant that he is criticizing the President for not committing treason. He wants the President to commit treason, to take the side of foreign invaders; and is criticizing the President for not doing so.

They are people looking to mow our lawns, make our beds and build Trump Golf Courses

Some invasion

You Skeered?

Mike Pence was mocked

Let him emigrate to Europe, then. They can have him.

Once he is President, he will gain our countries respect again

Joe Biden will be accepted as leader of the free world

Trump will never be

Sorry, that office has already been filled. His name is President Donald Trump, and he has the respect of not just our friends in Europe, he has turned former enemies into friends who are trying a little bit harder to prosper their countries because of President Trump. North Korean leaders have decided to go prosperity rather than nuclear war on account of Donald Trump's reputation of keeping his word in business and his stalwart reparations to the military to make it the strongest ever. That's getting respect, not threatening to put the screws to successful taxpayers for 70% of their earnings, and not by marginalizing Jewish Americans who basically funded the Revolutionary War to help the Colonial Army win. All the eighteenth-century American Jews wanted was a roof overhead to call home and opportunities to prosper. That coincided 100% with what the other Colonials wanted also.. Our little nation took off with a <<Bang!>> and any congresscritter who puts the poison pen to the Jews will have this Presbyterian woman's pen in full defense of our fellow Americans who happen to worship in a synagogue rather than a steeple with a cross way up high on it. This country is for everyone who has come here to work and to do well. It helps when they follow the paths of brotherhood for all and don't go abroad telling other people "death to America" because they can. Doing away with Amendment I is not an option.

And yes, Trump has already taken his place as leader of the free world. And what does the Democrat Party do? They do what Democrats lately do: :lalala:
Our President has done the impossible
Turned the world against us

PG_2018.10.1_U.S.-Image_0-5.png

Joe Biden is eleventy-seven times smarter and more knowledgable than the compulsive lying dorky buffoon currently residing in the White House.

How does that excuse what he did?
He did nothing wrong. He criticized your foul ignorant crude immature childlike hateful fool and buffoon in the White House. Biden is not a government or elected official. He is free to talk about whatever he wants. There is no rule or tradition that restrains or prevents a former VP and Senator from speaking freely. OP link is a lie claiming there is some kind of tradition is broken. Made up crap. Genuine fake news from whiney snowflake Trumpican butthurt losers.

Last edited:

How does that excuse what he did?
He did nothing wrong. He criticized your foul ignorant crude immature childlike hateful fool and buffoon in the White House. Biden is not a government or elected official. He is free to talk about whatever he wants. There is no rule or tradition that restrains or prevents a former VP and Senator from speaking freely. OP link is a lie claiming there is some kind of tradition is broken. Made up crap. Genuine fake news from whiney snowflake Trumpican butthurt losers.

He is our president. Biden was a VP, second in line to the presidency, and showed no loyalty to the office or to the country.

Biden needs to lift his game. Donald Trump is doing a far better job of trashing America than Joe Biden is.

Forum List

Back